BY LUSH

It’s widely misunderstood that sweat is stinky. Sweat doesn’t make you smell, it’s the bacteria that causes armpits to go stinky. Wage an offensive against smelly pits with our triple citrus deodorant bar. Packed with perspiration absorbing powders and smell neutralizing essential oils, we’ve created citrusy T’eo to be your reliable companion no matter how far your adventures take you. Juniper berry, tea tree and lemongrass are the hardworking essential oils that help to combat bacteria and microbes and keep you smelling fresh.

Buy on Amazon
Maira G.
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
I dislike this deodorant is horrible, I decided to try a natural deodorant well one of the worst choices I've had done! It gave me a rash, pigmentation (my arm pits looked dark), after 3 or 4 hours I had to reapply, which I never did with a regular deodorant. Do not buy this!!!

A mi no me gusta para nada este desodorante, quería usar un desodorante natural sin químicos y es unas de las peores cosas que eh echo! Me dio la peor rozadura, no solo pero dejo una pigmentación oscura que duro bastante para que se me quitara, y tenía que re aplicarlo cada 3 o 4 horas (eso jamás me pasaba con el desodorante regular. Por favor no compren esto!!!!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
I bought this a few weeks ago and I'm definitely going to return it! It doesn't last for more than an hour! And it's so crumbly! It's not effective at all and I went back to using my drugstore deodorant. The little bar is around $7 in my area.
Ariel K.
Ariel K.
A little crumbly but totally works. I keep it at work for mid day emergencies. Love love love it. This is my first time using it and I love how different it is.
Blondiie S.
Blondiie S.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this for my brother. It had an amazing scent to it but didn't last very long and it irritated his skin a lot.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Seattle, WA
I wanted to venture into replacing more of my daily products with natural alternatives, and Lush does so amazingly with the other body care products they have, however, this deodorant was so weird for me... The salesgirl recommended that I crumble a little and use a spare pooffy makeup brush to apply it rather than directly to keep it clean longer, which intrigued me. She also did say that as a deodorant and NOT an antiperspirant, it doesn't prevent you from sweating and when you do sweat, you may have to reapply. Also, it stung a little bit on application. At this point, it already seemed like a lot of work, but I was still willing to try it out. For nature. SADLY, after using it for a rather relaxed - non-active ie. non-sweating - weekend, this product was somehow able to make my armpits smell worse than ever. Like, as if I'd ran a marathon in the morning without deodorant on, didn't shower, and decided to continue on my day when all I did was sit and Netflix. The smell is SO strong even in its little box that it took over my room, but on my body disappeared and made my sweat even worse - oh, and when I tried to wipe it off, it came off a little pink on the towel? Weird. That's a no for me.
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.
If you are looking for an effective, natural deodorant this is it. It is one of the two I will use on my skin. This is only a deodorant and not an antiperspirant, so it does not control sweat. Over time your body learns to regulate itself and you will actually sweat less than if you were using a typical drugstore antiperspirant. My problem with natural deodorants is that they do not even control the smell, but this one does! I took off a star because the high level of baking soda causes discoloration and can cause burning or irritation on others.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Inglewood, CA
I was pretty skeptical about trying this only because deodorant is a very important thing that I hate to forget to apply especially on a hot day. I can honestly say this deodorant is pretty great! I controls odor and is breathable. You sweat but you don't stinky! Lol it's easy to apply and leaves no residue on your clothing. If you're not sure about making the switch ask for a sample and test it out. If it's not for you then at least you'll be happy you just got a sample.
Franka C.
Franka C.
Orlando , FL
I bought this about 3 months ago and I liked it at first but I would get a light tingling sensation that at first wasnt too bad. After about a week of use I developed rashes in my underarm areas. It was itchy and unbearable and I couldnt apply anything for almost a month. My symptoms are gone now and i still can see dark marks in the area. Also this product is so crumbly.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Buffalo, NY
I really liked this deodorant. Keep in mind this is not an antiperspirant. I would not recommend to people who seat a lot. However,I don't have that problem so it worked well for me. It kept me from smelling but not from sweating.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Big Stone Gap
Love love love this product ! It's absolutely amazing, and the fragrance last for days ! I use this deodorant on a daily basis and the shape is even classier. Definitely recommend to everyone. Also, the prices are great !
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this actually effective and does it smell nice?
Shanta B.
Shanta B.
Dothan, AL
I've been using this for the past few weeks but I'm not really impressed. Does anyone have any recommendations on transitioning to this deodorant? At this point I have to reapply throughout the day. Does anyone who workouts frequently have any tips on how to make this work or is it a total loss?