LUSH T'eo Deodorant uploaded by Lee-Anna T.

BY LUSH

It’s widely misunderstood that sweat is stinky. Nope, in fact, it's the bacteria that causes armpits to smell. Packed with sweat-absorbing powders and odor-neutralizing essential oils, there's our triple citrus deodorant bar, T’eo. Juniper berry, tea tree and lemongrass are the hardworking essential oils that help combat bacteria and microbes to keep you smelling fresh.

How to use: Apply the white side of the bar directly onto clean, dry underarms.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca) Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) Magnesium Carbonate Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Juniperberry Oil (Juniperus communis) Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil) Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera) Blue Cornflower Petals (Centaurea Cyanus Flower) *Citral *Eugenol *Geraniol *Citronellol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I'm in love with this deodorant!!! It's a great tea tree oil scent with a hint of citrus. It smells clean and is really easy to use. I usually rub the top part and then apply to my skin this way it gets powdery and is easier to apply. After awhile it does begin to harden and become stiff but if you rub it first with your fingers it allows to adhere to your skin a lot easier and you avoid rubbing the stiff deodorant on your skin. It's a definite trial and error type of product, but once you begin using it you stay dry all day and smell deliciously clean.
Kendra F.
Indiana, PA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love this deodorant. First of all, I've tried many other natural types of deodorant and they either don't work or give me a rash. I was very hesitant because the rashes have been painful and very itchy and makes me miserable. This works and doesn't give me a rash! It took me a few tries to figure out the right amount to apply. Too little and it doesn't work, too much and it gets everywhere. It smells amazing! I keep it in a travel soap dish to keep it protected and so it doesn't get hard from drying out. Definitely recommend!
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Teo sounds good in theory, but falls short in reality. Even with the wax seal on the bottom of the bar, it quickly falls apart and crumbles. Its messy, and just doesn't hold together well even if you only keep it at home. Definitely DO NOT put this on after shaving your pits, it stings so bad from the citrus oils. Other issues I had were that it left a white powder stain on the inside of all my shirts and did nothing for odor control. Not recommended for anybody living in warmer climates or for summer.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
This deodorant helps to smell good but not quite user friendly. When you apply it under armpits you have to shake off the excess powder and I don't know how much product is really left to actually work and help me from sweating or smelling... Makes your clothes look white when you sweat. Leaves white marks on clothes when you put them on . You can easily shake them off but it would take some effort... I don't really recommend this product to anyone.
Kim A.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I absolutely loooove Lush period and this deodorant is just a must for me. I like using as many cruelty free/ vegan products Possibly can. Plus natural ingredients is a plus. I tried a different one before and it just made me smell like I was trying to cover up my sweat with a little fragrance as if they mixed and made it worse! This one on the other hand was amazing
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I didn't like this deodorant as much as the aromatic stick. It kind of crumbles when I put it on and my skin would get irritated with it. I did love the smell though.
Brianne D.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This deodorant is so incredible. I use it everyday! The only complaint I have is the backing to the deodorant comes apart too quickly. But the deodorant has no chemicals and makes my arm pits smell wonderful. I need to get some more soon!
Kim H.
Seattle , WA
I wanted to venture into replacing more of my daily products with natural alternatives, and Lush does so amazingly with the other body care products they have, however, this deodorant was so weird for me... The salesgirl recommended that I crumble a little and use a spare pooffy makeup brush to apply it rather than directly to keep it clean longer, which intrigued me. She also did say that as a deodorant and NOT an antiperspirant, it doesn't prevent you from sweating and when you do sweat, you may have to reapply. Also, it stung a little bit on application. At this point, it already seemed like a lot of work, but I was still willing to try it out. For nature. SADLY, after using it for a rather relaxed - non-active ie. non-sweating - weekend, this product was somehow able to make my armpits smell worse than ever. Like, as if I'd ran a marathon in the morning without deodorant on, didn't shower, and decided to continue on my day when all I did was sit and Netflix. The smell is SO strong even in its little box that it took over my room, but on my body disappeared and made my sweat even worse - oh, and when I tried to wipe it off, it came off a little pink on the towel? Weird. That's a no for me.
Maggie I.
I got a sample of this to try out, since I understand the process of switching to a natural deodorant can be a fickle one. I'm glad I didnt buy the full product, because this is not for me.

I hate that deodorant sticks use as much plastic as they do, but evidentally its for a reason. This bar crumbles and falls apart and is extremely difficult to apply. I never knew if I put enough on.

If I wore it for any amount of time, doing any activity or non-activity, i needed to reapply. This would be okay if it were easier to do so, but it was an event just to reapply, especially in an office setting. I know my body was adjusting to it, but I couldn't make it more than a week.

I do not recommend if you are going straight from a deodorant containing aluminum to this. Also remember that this is a deodorant that lacks antiperspirant qualities.
Yanissa F.
So I am always looking to try different vegan deodorants because at the beginning of using a new deodorant I get great amazing results, but after a month or so they wil just stop working for me. My mom had bought this deodorant bar about a year ago and hardly uses it and my deodorant stopped working for me so I thought i would try this one. You are supposed to just rub the top part on your armpits but I scrape the top with the back of my thumb to get most of the product out so applying it is easier. I sweat a lot and I feel like it has lessened the amount of sweat I would normally have. This deodorant is working amazingly so far and I would just say be weary when wearing dark clothes!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,447 reviews
Is this actually effective and does it smell nice?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Who else got a rash from using this product LUSH T'eo Deodorant?
Sally J.
Spring, TX
Does it lighten the dark pits?
Shanta B.
Dothan, AL
I've been using this for the past few weeks but I'm not really impressed. Does anyone have any recommendations on transitioning to this deodorant? At this point I have to reapply throughout the day. Does anyone who workouts frequently have any tips on how to make this work or is it a total loss?

Amazon