LUSH T'eo Deodorant uploaded by Lee-Anna T.

BY LUSH

It’s widely misunderstood that sweat is stinky. Nope, in fact, it's the bacteria that causes armpits to smell. Packed with sweat-absorbing powders and odor-neutralizing essential oils, there's our triple citrus deodorant bar, T’eo. Juniper berry, tea tree and lemongrass are the hardworking essential oils that help combat bacteria and microbes to keep you smelling fresh.

How to use: Apply the white side of the bar directly onto clean, dry underarms.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca) Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) Magnesium Carbonate Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Juniperberry Oil (Juniperus communis) Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil) Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera) Blue Cornflower Petals (Centaurea Cyanus Flower) *Citral *Eugenol *Geraniol *Citronellol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Buy on Amazon
Maggie I.
I got a sample of this to try out, since I understand the process of switching to a natural deodorant can be a fickle one. I'm glad I didnt buy the full product, because this is not for me.

I hate that deodorant sticks use as much plastic as they do, but evidentally its for a reason. This bar crumbles and falls apart and is extremely difficult to apply. I never knew if I put enough on.

If I wore it for any amount of time, doing any activity or non-activity, i needed to reapply. This would be okay if it were easier to do so, but it was an event just to reapply, especially in an office setting. I know my body was adjusting to it, but I couldn't make it more than a week.

I do not recommend if you are going straight from a deodorant containing aluminum to this. Also remember that this is a deodorant that lacks antiperspirant qualities.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
This deodorant helps to smell good but not quite user friendly. When you apply it under armpits you have to shake off the excess powder and I don't know how much product is really left to actually work and help me from sweating or smelling... Makes your clothes look white when you sweat. Leaves white marks on clothes when you put them on . You can easily shake them off but it would take some effort... I don't really recommend this product to anyone.
Yanissa F.
So I am always looking to try different vegan deodorants because at the beginning of using a new deodorant I get great amazing results, but after a month or so they wil just stop working for me. My mom had bought this deodorant bar about a year ago and hardly uses it and my deodorant stopped working for me so I thought i would try this one. You are supposed to just rub the top part on your armpits but I scrape the top with the back of my thumb to get most of the product out so applying it is easier. I sweat a lot and I feel like it has lessened the amount of sweat I would normally have. This deodorant is working amazingly so far and I would just say be weary when wearing dark clothes!
Abby S.
arlington
It smells amazing. If I can eat it I most definitely would, but who doesn't feel that way about everything at Lush?

It worked great as a deodorant but I wouldn't recommend it. For starters it's extremely crumbly. I knew it would be but this was more than I'd anticipated. It always ends up all over my clothes and my hands smell like it the rest of the day. I don't know about you guys but I'm not too find of smelling me deodorant on my hands while I eat a sandwich.

Overall it does it's job, but it's just too much of a hassle for me.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love the scent of this. It helps keep me dry the only thing I don’t like is it’s a bit harsh on my under arms and I seem to get a rash. I really with that didn’t happen to me because I love this so much.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely adore this deodorant. I was already a gigantic lush fan before finding it and now I’ve got an amazing smelling deodorant that’s got no aluminum or whatever the bad things normal antiperspirants have. Pro tip: break the bar up into a black Lush pot and use a brush to sweep it on. Less messy for sure!
Kim H.
Seattle , WA
I wanted to venture into replacing more of my daily products with natural alternatives, and Lush does so amazingly with the other body care products they have, however, this deodorant was so weird for me... The salesgirl recommended that I crumble a little and use a spare pooffy makeup brush to apply it rather than directly to keep it clean longer, which intrigued me. She also did say that as a deodorant and NOT an antiperspirant, it doesn't prevent you from sweating and when you do sweat, you may have to reapply. Also, it stung a little bit on application. At this point, it already seemed like a lot of work, but I was still willing to try it out. For nature. SADLY, after using it for a rather relaxed - non-active ie. non-sweating - weekend, this product was somehow able to make my armpits smell worse than ever. Like, as if I'd ran a marathon in the morning without deodorant on, didn't shower, and decided to continue on my day when all I did was sit and Netflix. The smell is SO strong even in its little box that it took over my room, but on my body disappeared and made my sweat even worse - oh, and when I tried to wipe it off, it came off a little pink on the towel? Weird. That's a no for me.
Jourdan P.
If you are looking for an effective, natural deodorant this is it. It is one of the two I will use on my skin. This is only a deodorant and not an antiperspirant, so it does not control sweat. Over time your body learns to regulate itself and you will actually sweat less than if you were using a typical drugstore antiperspirant. My problem with natural deodorants is that they do not even control the smell, but this one does! I took off a star because the high level of baking soda causes discoloration and can cause burning or irritation on others.
Daisy G.
Mission
I absolutely love the smell! Very citrusy! It’s going to take some time getting use to, it’s very different from everything I’ve ever tired and I’ve tried many. It’s dry, which oddly I like and it goes on prettty smooth. I Love it, un like you typical deodorant that “last 24+ hours”, which I find very unhealthy, it feels very natural. The smell does last all day and it is very pleasant. The 1 thing I didn’t like was the delivery of the product, it was broken in to a few pieces.
Indigo J.
Hayward, CA
I honestly thought I was going to love this deodorant. It smelled and worked great at first, but after using it for a few weeks longer, it started to not be a good. I’m not sure if I’m allergic to it, but it often dries my underarms out to the point where they’re dry, itchy and irritated. It also leave rashes under my arms too. I feel like this should be a dusting powder deodorant vs a solid bar. I will continue to find another option. I’m sad this didn’t work for me.
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Who else got a rash from using this product LUSH T'eo Deodorant?
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this actually effective and does it smell nice?
Shanta B.
Dothan, AL
I've been using this for the past few weeks but I'm not really impressed. Does anyone have any recommendations on transitioning to this deodorant? At this point I have to reapply throughout the day. Does anyone who workouts frequently have any tips on how to make this work or is it a total loss?