BY LUSH #3 in Toners & Astringents

Oily, dull or tired skin snaps into tip-top shape with a spritz of this refreshing toner! Cleansing tea tree, juniper berry and grapefruit waters get complexions looking luminous and fresh while also keeping excess oils in check. Plus, this alcohol-free spritz will never leave skin feeling uncomfortably tight or dry, so you can always put your best face forward.

How to use: Spritz onto clean skin and remove excess with a cotton pad.

ingredients

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia) Grapefruit Water (Citrus paradisi) Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis) *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Are they any good ?? I want to get this because my skin gets so o...5 Answers
  • My skin is oily and i get pimples really often does this help cut...2 Answers
  • What does this product do?? Is it good for acne prone oily skin??10 Answers
Lush Tea Tree Water
  • "I have very oily and acne prone skin and after using this product within a week I received SOOO many compliments on how great my skin looks and I know it's because of this toner!" in 21 reviews
  • "I started using this product in conjunction with LUSH's Angels On Bare Skin cleanser and a few of the facial masks-- LOVE IT." in 11 reviews
  • "I also was given advice that this works wonders as a setting spray for makeup and it hasn't let me down yet!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have always been a fan of tea tree ever since my mom showed me the wonders that it does for your skin when I was a kid." in 7 reviews
  • "After going into Lush and consulting with a sales associate, I found a skin care routine that changed the nature of my acne forever." in 6 reviews
Val E.
Palm Beach
I actually like this product very much! BUT I will not be repurchasing. I like this product because it does a VERY nice job of energizing the skin and giving it a good pick-me-up. The smell isn't too strong (which I enjoy💕) and the actual mist is very fine and doesn't spit at you💦. However, the reason why I WILL NOT be repurchasing this is because there are so many other products out there that actually DO things for your skin. This mist did nothing but refresh my skin. It didn't help with skin tone, or acne, or texture. It just made my skin refreshed and the price is just way too much for a nice refresher. But the product is very nice and I DO recommend if your willing to purchase a product for the simple fact of having your skin feel more awake.
Izy H.
Fab fab toner! Tea tree oil is a fabulous antiseptic, so I knew i needed this for my grease monkey skin. I used this as the 1st step after cleansing and used Celestial moisturizer after it. I think it helped keep excess oil at bay and it also calmed my hormonal acne. I also sprayed this on my pillowcase to kill pillow germies in between laundry washes. Minus 1 star b/c it's a lot of moolah for the amount of magical liquid you get.
Simone B.
I️ love this product!! It really refreshes my face and it’s perfect when you feel thirsty or sad, because it will make you feel happier and definitely more refreshed. I️ will definitely be buying this again and recommend this to others! So go over to Lush and buy this tea water, you won’t regret it !
Rhaneshwaree H.
Bronx, NY
As an adult who suffered from senestive acne prone skin, Lush Tea Tree toner has truly been a gift. It’s gentle and also helps prevent future breakouts. I could go on and on about this product. It’s also a natural product and there are no harsh chemicals in it that can harm or even dry out your skin. It truly leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.Lush Tea Tree Water
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love Lush, I love their products and I love the people that work there, they're always so great! Lately I have had super oily skin and have been going in there a lot for help with it, I went in there recently and the girl gave me some samples including this tea tree toner, it has not helped my oily skin yet, but I do love the way it makes my skin feel after I do use it. I am not sure if I will be purchasing the full size product yet until I have used it a bit longer to know if it helps with my oily skin. I would recommend this product right now to people that don't have really oily skin like I do, as for people with oily skin like mine hopefully I will be able to tell you soon.
Minah H.
I love Lush, their Tea Tree Water smelled great, hydrated my skin and most of all was easy to use. However, it did NOT tone my skin, nor did it calm down the combination skin I have. The oily spots on my face go super oily and the dry spots only stayed hydrated for about 20-30 min. If you ask me, it isn't worth the money.
SABBETH g.
Miami Beach, FL
The tingle that those products leaves is either something you love or something you will hate. I find that people who do not like tingle will probably not like this product. But I personally like the clean fresh tingle it leaves after words. Usually Teatree oil dries me out but surprisingly this product was perfect.
Sarah D.
I wasn’t really a fan of this toner water because it didn’t do anything for my skin. After like my 4th bottle, my skin didn’t change so I gave up on this product. It also doesn’t seem to have that much tea tree oil so its probably really dilouted. I like how it sprays though and it does feel nice when you spray it.
Ali R.
Broomfield, CO
I have very oily and extremely acne prone skin. So much that I’ve read online says tea tree oil is crucial for treating acne so I had high hopes for this product. After 3 uses, I broke out violently on my chin. Of course there might be other factors but the smell was unpleasant and this did nothing else for me. I ended up throwing it away :(
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
im the type of person that has to wash her face twice a day and has a go to skin regimen. I like using this in between washes as it’s refreshing and gets rid of excess oil/dirt that can accumulate throughout the day. it’s very gentle and doesn’t have that tea tree oil smell that can be so over powering.
joana M.
Waterbury, CT
What's your favorite Lush product?
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have sensitive acne prone skin. Is the Tea Tree Water a good option for me?
Karen A.
What does this product do?? Is it good for acne prone oily skin??
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
How exactly does this stuff work? Do you spray directly on your face or apply to a cotton ball first? Would this be a good beach bag addition - to quick spray and freshen your skin?
Julia Y.
Stillwater, MN
How much is this and would you say its worth it