BY LUSH #7 in Toners & Astringents

Oily, dull or tired skin snaps into tip-top shape with a spritz of this refreshing toner! Cleansing tea tree, juniper berry and grapefruit waters get complexions looking luminous and fresh while also keeping excess oils in check. Plus, this alcohol-free spritz will never leave skin feeling uncomfortably tight or dry, so you can always put your best face forward.

How to use: Spritz onto clean skin and remove excess with a cotton pad.

ingredients

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia) Grapefruit Water (Citrus paradisi) Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis) *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Are they any good ?? I want to get this because my skin gets so o...5 Answers
  • My skin is oily and i get pimples really often does this help cut...2 Answers
  • What does this product do?? Is it good for acne prone oily skin??10 Answers
Lush Tea Tree Water
  • "I have very oily and acne prone skin and after using this product within a week I received SOOO many compliments on how great my skin looks and I know it's because of this toner!" in 21 reviews
  • "I started using this product in conjunction with LUSH's Angels On Bare Skin cleanser and a few of the facial masks-- LOVE IT." in 11 reviews
  • "I also was given advice that this works wonders as a setting spray for makeup and it hasn't let me down yet!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have always been a fan of tea tree ever since my mom showed me the wonders that it does for your skin when I was a kid." in 7 reviews
  • "After going into Lush and consulting with a sales associate, I found a skin care routine that changed the nature of my acne forever." in 6 reviews
Val E.
Palm Beach
I actually like this product very much! BUT I will not be repurchasing. I like this product because it does a VERY nice job of energizing the skin and giving it a good pick-me-up. The smell isn't too strong (which I enjoy💕) and the actual mist is very fine and doesn't spit at you💦. However, the reason why I WILL NOT be repurchasing this is because there are so many other products out there that actually DO things for your skin. This mist did nothing but refresh my skin. It didn't help with skin tone, or acne, or texture. It just made my skin refreshed and the price is just way too much for a nice refresher. But the product is very nice and I DO recommend if your willing to purchase a product for the simple fact of having your skin feel more awake.
Alex S.
Tea tree has been one of my favorite ingredients in my skincare recently. I have stupid combination skin that is acne prone. I found that this facial mist did a great job at mattifying my complexion and helping with my breakouts. The amount of tea tree oil in this is enough to help your skin without burning it (a problem I have had with other tea tree products from other companies). The mister could be finer but that is something that isn’t a make or break for me.

This product is available in two sizes at Lush. I have repurchased this tea tree spray around three times and will continue to. 👍
Samantha H.
Manalapan, NJ
Upon first use, the smell of this product is overwhelmingly strong. I have never used a tea tree product before and was not a fan of the smell. This was also my first time using a lush product. I will definitely be repurchasing and going back to explore their other products. Initially I thought this product was more of a toner but it is used to reduce break outs and it has. Within a week I saw my face clear up and the smell isn't AS bad.

With it being a spray its quick and easy to add into your skin care routine and affordable as well.
Jessica O.
Daly City, CA
I love this product! I’m about to be on my third bottle. I use it as a toner after washing my face. I always wanted to try tea tree oil but I didn’t like how small the concentrated versions are and I was never sure how much to use. This product makes it so easy. I spritz this on a cotton pad and just go over my whole face and then I continue with my skincare routine (serum, eye cream, moisturizer) afterwards. Great addition to any regimen. My skin type is oily/combination and I find this helps with any blemishes and controls oil.
Chloe S.
Iowa City, IA
This is the most soothing toner I have ever tried. It leaves my face feeling refreshed, but also not puffy or red. I use it both in the morning and the evening, and I prefer spraying it on a cotton pad and then rubbing it on my face rather than just spraying it directly on my face. I am currently on my second bottle, and plan to continue using it because I like it so much! It also is a great addition to a skincare routine that is comprised almost completely of LUSH products, although I'm sure it goes well with other brands too!
Abby B.
Denham Springs
This is a really great product if you have oily skin or combination skin, and especially if you have acne. I use this as a toner before my moisturizer and sometimes even as a little refresher spray when I’m not wearing makeup, and it helps so much with my oiliness and with the little bumps I get on my face that you wouldn’t consider “pimples”. It smells great, and it doesn’t burn your skin like a traditional toner would, which is really helpful for me because I have sensitive skin. This just all around is a great product.
Bailey R.
This product has SAVED MY FACE on countless measures.
I travel a lot and sometimes the changing climates and being on airplanes really increases the sensitivity of it. Whenever my face was acting up I would spray it all over my face twice a day and my face would go back to normal. Now I use it every day and love how my acne has depleted.
The price of it is worth the quality of the product and workes wonders as a toner! I am proud to say that I use this product every day in my normal routine.
Kalynn W.
I recently purchased the tea tree water toner from lush cosmetics. I really enjoy the product it’s affordable and will get a lot of uses out of the small bottle. I would definitely recommend picking this up. The only thing I don’t 100% like about the product is the smell it smells a little like pressed powder makeup when you spray it on your face. Lush Tea Tree Water
Izy H.
Fab fab toner! Tea tree oil is a fabulous antiseptic, so I knew i needed this for my grease monkey skin. I used this as the 1st step after cleansing and used Celestial moisturizer after it. I think it helped keep excess oil at bay and it also calmed my hormonal acne. I also sprayed this on my pillowcase to kill pillow germies in between laundry washes. Minus 1 star b/c it's a lot of moolah for the amount of magical liquid you get.
Simone B.
I️ love this product!! It really refreshes my face and it’s perfect when you feel thirsty or sad, because it will make you feel happier and definitely more refreshed. I️ will definitely be buying this again and recommend this to others! So go over to Lush and buy this tea water, you won’t regret it !
joana M.
Waterbury, CT
What's your favorite Lush product?
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have sensitive acne prone skin. Is the Tea Tree Water a good option for me?
Karen A.
What does this product do?? Is it good for acne prone oily skin??
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
How exactly does this stuff work? Do you spray directly on your face or apply to a cotton ball first? Would this be a good beach bag addition - to quick spray and freshen your skin?
Julia Y.
Stillwater, MN
How much is this and would you say its worth it