BY LUSH

This toner tab is full of the best ingredients for troubled skin. Deep-cleansing tea tree oil keeps skin clean and clear, and cooling aloe vera soothes irritation. It’s one of the gentlest ways to treat your skin to a bit of aromatherapy: drop one into a bowl of hot water and it’ll gently dissolve, releasing steam to open your pores so beneficial ingredients can be absorbed.

Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
The LUSH Tea Tree Tab is amazing! I love the soothing scent it releases when used. I get a lot of redness on my cheeks and these toner tabs make it all go away which is a huge plus. I mostly prefer these toner tabs compared to the toner spray that LUSH has to offer, it just feels more effective. Although it does require more work than just using the spray. But with the results you get with each use, it’s totally worth it. It retails at $1.95 each which is probably the most cheapest thing you might ever find in a LUSH store. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, yes yes!
Lauren P.
Bronx
Lush has a very special place in my heart but his toner tab was really useless to me. The design is to fill a sink basin with hot water then drop the tab in and put a towel over your head holding your face over the toner water/vapor. I felt like it would only be really effective if I had steamed out my whole bathroom for an hour beforehand. This was cheap but very much not worth it.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
So, i absolutely love lush, and swear by their products. The Tea Tree Tab though, i really didn't get sold on it. The tab is about $1.50-$3. You pop it in a bowl of steaming water, place your face over it, and the steam clears out your pours, my face felt really clean after I used it, but it almost seemed pointless, because I get the same feeling when I use plain steam...so I don't know if i would personally purchase the Tea Tree Tab again, I would lean more towards Lush's clay masks.
Ashley S.
Desoto, TX
This steamer tab left my face feeling new and refreshed. I love the smell while completing this steaming toner facial, and you can even use the leftover water as a toner afterwards if kept refrigerated. This product exceeded my expectations.
Erin H.
I had initially bought the LUSH Tea Tree Tabs because I'd heard they doubled as a toner for your skin, AND they were good for sore throats. I was in the middle of a cold, so I decided to give it a try. They are one of LUSH's more inexpensive products, so I suppose I got what I paid for. I thought the toner tabs were mediocre compared to the quality of LUSH's other products.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This just doesn’t do that much for me. I like the idea of a toner tab for a spa like experience. I grab a bit steaming bowl of water and drop it in, and steam my pores open before doing a mask. You can then use the water to wash your face, as the baking soda will zap your pores back shut. I think this is a great idea but it just doesn’t do enough for me.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Actually use the spray of Tea Tree Toner! but it’s all the same! the good thing about the tabs are once they’ve been melted you can pour into a bottle to use as a toner as well! Tea tree keeps my acne prone oily skin in check! Always need to have a bottle! Will get the full size soon! Also nice to use as a pick me up throughout the day when I feel my Tzone getting oily.
Frances D.
Washington, DC
The reason I give this 3 stars instead of 5 is because I wish it was a little bigger. I also wish it has some sort of directions on it. The person at the store explained it but by the time I got home and used it I forgot. I also wish it had more tea tree in it. But I do still recommend it.
Nick B.
The tea tree tab although cheap, is not worth the money. The tab did not do anything to my skin and did not leave it feeling less oily or clean at all after using this tab in hot water and putting my face in the steam with a towel over my head. Over all I would pass on the
Omyra G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so fun to use! I instantly felt a difference on my skin after one use of their Tea Tree Tab. My pores felt open which allowed me to get a deeper cleanse after. They are so inexpensive and super healing. I have a few more left and will purchase more soon!
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does this really work? LUSH Tea Tree Tab
Emily G.
Santa Barbara, CA
How do you make this product work the best for you? Deep bowl with hot water, as part of a routine? I'm having trouble reaping the benefits everyone else seems to find!
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Do you guys ever bottle the leftover steamer to be used as toner? I did once because I had an empty spray bottle! I can’t really say I noticed any obvious results, but it definitely added some moisture to my skin!