LUSH Tea Tree Tab uploaded by Chemoya W.LUSH Tea Tree Tab uploaded by Marisa B.LUSH Tea Tree Tab uploaded by Tilly C.

BY LUSH #12 in Toners & Astringents

This toner tab is full of the best ingredients for troubled skin. Deep-cleansing tea tree oil keeps skin clean and clear, and cooling aloe vera soothes irritation. It’s one of the gentlest ways to treat your skin to a bit of aromatherapy: drop one into a bowl of hot water and it’ll gently dissolve, releasing steam to open your pores so beneficial ingredients can be absorbed.

Chemoya W.
Chemoya W.
Greenville, SC
I love this tea tree tab . I actually break it apart in two pieces and save the other piece for another treatment day . It smells good to me , it makes my face feel so healthy and shiny after I use it . The steam and the tab work together and give my face a wonderful feeling . The left over water I actually poor it into my toner water spray because basically it's the same thing and that gives me more tea water spray ! I love the tea tree water spray also I use it before applying my make up and sometimes after . It just gives my face a dewy glowing look
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
If I'm ever feeling stuffy or even if I feel like my face is due for a deep cleansing, I reach for this. It's so cheap, less than $2 and then you can reuse the water as a toner spray for two weeks (keep in fridge). I always like to clean my face as in normally would, then use the toner tab which then opens my pores and then I'll apply a face mask. Awesome stuff
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
I used this today for the first time and I really like it. I had a skincare day, that started with this. It opened up my pores and just made my skin feel renewed after a week full of full faced makeup. I think it's a great price for the product since it's something not used everyday. I definitely recommend it.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Wakefield, RI
Lovely! Pop it in a bowl of steaming water and it'll help to clear out excess oils and open up pores so that a face mask or lotions can really sink in and work well! I love this for before a mask, and you can even bottle it up and use it for about a week after use as long as it's kept in the fridge!
Julia M.
Julia M.
These toner tabs are a great little piece of heaven when you need to indulge. I prefer doing this over a bowl of hot water with a towel over my head. Not only do I think it opens my pores (to better cleanse and rid impurities), but it also helps open your sinuses as well- that can be a big plus!
Nanda H.
Nanda H.
Miramar, FL
I LOVE this product, I cannot say enough about the way my skin feels after steaming with this. The packing of these tablets into a paper bag is something that needs to be improved since its easily crushed that way. That is the only con. I find that it eases my acne prone skin.
rosemary p.
rosemary p.
Riverside, Ca
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽so good for oily or combination skin I love to use this when I have my face care routine where I do all my mask and it's foliating and all that stuff I really like it it doesn't smell gross overpowering and it really makes my skin feel good
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Love love love lush. All organic and hand crafted many of their products do expire in certain time frames but it the absolute best for your skin. I even use some of their products for my sons bath sometimes. Go natural!!
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Evansville, IN
Just bought this because it was recommended by a friend last week and I am in love. So cheap and does a great job clearing my nose and head out! Just pop it in hot water and let the steam do its magic!
Amber C.
Amber C.
This product is meant to steam and open the pores to get the gunk out. The cool part to this is that after you are done steaming you can save the water into a stay bottle and use as a toner later on.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Santa Barbara, CA
How do you make this product work the best for you? Deep bowl with hot water, as part of a routine? I'm having trouble reaping the benefits everyone else seems to find!