LUSH Tea Tree Tab uploaded by Tilly C.LUSH Tea Tree Tab uploaded by Marisa B.LUSH Tea Tree Tab uploaded by Chemoya W.

BY LUSH #81 in Toners & Astringents

This toner tab is full of the best ingredients for troubled skin. Deep-cleansing tea tree oil keeps skin clean and clear, and cooling aloe vera soothes irritation. It’s one of the gentlest ways to treat your skin to a bit of aromatherapy: drop one into a bowl of hot water and it’ll gently dissolve, releasing steam to open your pores so beneficial ingredients can be absorbed.

Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
The LUSH Tea Tree Tab is amazing! I love the soothing scent it releases when used. I get a lot of redness on my cheeks and these toner tabs make it all go away which is a huge plus. I mostly prefer these toner tabs compared to the toner spray that LUSH has to offer, it just feels more effective. Although it does require more work than just using the spray. But with the results you get with each use, it’s totally worth it. It retails at $1.95 each which is probably the most cheapest thing you might ever find in a LUSH store. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, yes yes!
Lauren P.
Bronx
Lush has a very special place in my heart but his toner tab was really useless to me. The design is to fill a sink basin with hot water then drop the tab in and put a towel over your head holding your face over the toner water/vapor. I felt like it would only be really effective if I had steamed out my whole bathroom for an hour beforehand. This was cheap but very much not worth it.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Actually use the spray of Tea Tree Toner! but it’s all the same! the good thing about the tabs are once they’ve been melted you can pour into a bottle to use as a toner as well! Tea tree keeps my acne prone oily skin in check! Always need to have a bottle! Will get the full size soon! Also nice to use as a pick me up throughout the day when I feel my Tzone getting oily.
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
Firat of tea tree anything and I'm all in. Tea tree in itself has so many benefits that I couldnt resist the LUSH tablet toner. I bought it while visiting my sister in NY so the tablets were easy to travel with. They are easy to use, nice and light on combination skin and smells refreshing.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
So, i absolutely love lush, and swear by their products. The Tea Tree Tab though, i really didn't get sold on it. The tab is about $1.50-$3. You pop it in a bowl of steaming water, place your face over it, and the steam clears out your pours, my face felt really clean after I used it, but it almost seemed pointless, because I get the same feeling when I use plain steam...so I don't know if i would personally purchase the Tea Tree Tab again, I would lean more towards Lush's clay masks.
Stephanie S.
This is a great product to use before you apply a face mask. You can put it in a bowl of hot water and let the steam soak up your pores and really open them up. They are super cheap and easy to use. You can use the left over water to use as a facial spray.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
Great way to give your pores a refresh and get them
Open prior to a mask! Purchased at the cash wrap at Lush, they put them in a branded bag for you & they keep so get a few to take home! Highly recommend!
Erin H.
I had initially bought the LUSH Tea Tree Tabs because I'd heard they doubled as a toner for your skin, AND they were good for sore throats. I was in the middle of a cold, so I decided to give it a try. They are one of LUSH's more inexpensive products, so I suppose I got what I paid for. I thought the toner tabs were mediocre compared to the quality of LUSH's other products.
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
The first time I got this product I was skeptical however after just one use I was hooked it works so well and is so easy to use my body thinks me every time I do would recommend a great gift or means of self pampering
Alyssa S.
Baltimore
Absolutely love using this product! I typically use toners from the bottle, so this was definitely a cool experience, and the steaming was so relaxing! It's also incredibly affordable! One of my favorite simple products from Lush.
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Emily G.
Santa Barbara, CA
How do you make this product work the best for you? Deep bowl with hot water, as part of a routine? I'm having trouble reaping the benefits everyone else seems to find!
Alyssa S.
Baltimore
Do you guys ever bottle the leftover steamer to be used as toner? I did once because I had an empty spray bottle! I can’t really say I noticed any obvious results, but it definitely added some moisture to my skin!