BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLUSH
Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water

LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water

Oily, dull or tired skin snaps into tip-top shape with a spritz of this refreshing toner! Cleansing tea tree, juniper berry and grapefruit waters get complexions looking luminous and fresh while also keeping excess oils in check. Plus, this alcohol-free spritz will never leave skin feeling uncomfortably tight or dry, so you can always put your best face forward.

How to use: Spritz onto clean skin and remove excess with a cotton pad.

ingredients

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia) Grapefruit Water (Citrus paradisi) Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis) *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

For those of you that have used this, do you like it?
Is this product worth trying?
Start your review of LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have very oily and acne prone skin and after using this product within a week I received SOOO many compliments on how great my skin looks and I know it's because of this toner!in reviews
I started using this product in conjunction with LUSH's Angels On Bare Skin cleanser and a few of the facial masks-- LOVE IT.in reviews
I have always been a fan of tea tree ever since my mom showed me the wonders that it does for your skin when I was a kid.in reviews
I also was given advice that this works wonders as a setting spray for makeup and it hasn't let me down yet!in reviews
This is a bit different from regular toners as it sprays instead of applying with a cotton pad, but I do love spritzing it on after washing my face in the morning and at night.in reviews
Kathryn M.
Kissimmee, FL
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water uploaded by Kathryn M.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I find this product to be really good at helping balance out mild acne. I do have sensitive skin so I use it rarely but it’s still gentle enough for me. I think it has good value but it can be considered expensive. I recommend it and would consider repurchasing it again. LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water
Lani L.
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water uploaded by Lani L.
I occasionally use this spray, but I can't tell if it actually helps my skin or not. I mean the ingredients sound nice. I've had the same bottle for years. LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water
tinuola  O.
Stafford, TX
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water uploaded by tinuola  O.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
sometimes my face itchy after but i do have eczema & senstove skin. i just started using it & i see a different just don’t know if it’s from this
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,393 reviews
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Lush tea tree balancing toner water and it comes in different sizes/prices. Tea tree water is antibacterial, anti-fungal, moisturizes, tones, and works as an astringent. I would not use on dry skin. This is ideal for those with oily, dull skin. This has helped my teenage nephews with minor breakouts and excess oil production. Didn’t leave skin feeling tight or dry.
Britt A.
Minneapolis, MN
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water uploaded by Britt A.
It’s okay ... smells great and makes me feel fresh but doesn’t feel like a typical toner to me , more like a face mist . #lush #teatree #toner #fresh #mist #spray
laura C.
Lake Grove, NY
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water uploaded by laura C.
I love this, for my skin. it mkes it feel hydrated. I think the packaging is pretty cool. Its comes with a picture of your salesman/person. I also like that they add the date on the packaging as to the purchade date, so you dont have tk wonder if it is still good. They have so many other great products in this line, i hope you get the opportunity to try a couple of them.
Selena S.
This is absolutely my holy grail facial spray! I have very oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin. I told this to the woman helping me at the lush store and she recommended me this spray. First off, it definitely helps control the oils on my skin. I like to use this as a toner and spray it after washing my face in the morning and at night. After doing this I really noticed that my skin got less oily throughout the day. I also noticed that it controls my oils when I have on makeup as well! I use it before I  put on my moisturizer and primer when doing my makeup and it works wonders. Ive also used it as a setting spray and i love it for that too!  This has never irritated my skin or my acne and in fact I started getting compliments on how bright and clear my skin was getting. This facial spray is the only thing I added to my regimen so its safe to say all of these skin benefits are due to the spray. Great GREAT product, good for multi use, and I highly recommend if you have skin like mine!
Kellie M.
Lexington, SC
I use this toner every single morning and night. It feels very refreshing but because it has tee tree in it my face stays clear. I have been using this product for years and it has always been a staple. Lush has another toner that I have tried but I can't remember the name. It was good too but it didn't help keep my face clear since it didn't have the tee tree in it. I would definitely recommend.
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water uploaded by Nicole S.
This is a great toner. It’s pretty inexpensive and smells nice. I would recommend this to people with dry skin and acne prone skin.
Bridget W.
Austin, TX
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water uploaded by Bridget W.
One of my go to products for years! Especially in the hot Texas summer it is SO refreshing to spritz this on, but I also really feel like it makes a big impact in keeping my skin clear and with a more even tone.

449 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hadjer R.
il y a 6 mois
Chelsie F. il y a 5 mois
I didn’t use it too often on my actual face but I did use it on my face mask and feel it helped avoid the mask break people would get. But I also dont have sensitive skin.
Sami H.
il y a 10 mois
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water Does this actually work? I have dry skin and I’m looking for a product to rehydrate. Do you guys recommend?
Lee H. il y a 2 mois
Yes and no. if u have sensitive skin no. I would opt for a hydrating gel opposed to toner especially for hydration. Not a cream not a moisturizer a hydrating gel. A cheap one u cam get that'll give results is Neutrogena hydro gel with hyaluronic acid.
Dzeina R.
London
il y a un an
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water is it good and would you recommend ?
lara-sophie W. il y a 3 mois
for me its literally the best toner and it calms the skin
Dori K.