LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water

Oily, dull or tired skin snaps into tip-top shape with a spritz of this refreshing toner! Cleansing tea tree, juniper berry and grapefruit waters get complexions looking luminous and fresh while also keeping excess oils in check. Plus, this alcohol-free spritz will never leave skin feeling uncomfortably tight or dry, so you can always put your best face forward.

How to use: Spritz onto clean skin and remove excess with a cotton pad.

ingredients

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia) Grapefruit Water (Citrus paradisi) Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis) *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

did you know this product leaves your skin hydrated?
What does this product do for your skin?
Does it work for acne?
Start your review of LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have very oily and acne prone skin and after using this product within a week I received SOOO many compliments on how great my skin looks and I know it's because of this toner!in reviews
I started using this product in conjunction with LUSH's Angels On Bare Skin cleanser and a few of the facial masks-- LOVE IT.in reviews
I have always been a fan of tea tree ever since my mom showed me the wonders that it does for your skin when I was a kid.in reviews
I also was given advice that this works wonders as a setting spray for makeup and it hasn't let me down yet!in reviews
This is a bit different from regular toners as it sprays instead of applying with a cotton pad, but I do love spritzing it on after washing my face in the morning and at night.in reviews
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love Lush. They have amazing products that are made with natural ingredients. This Tea Tree Water is definitely worth the purchase. It has help to control the oils on my skin. I use it as a toner and spray it after washing my face in the morning and at night. It has really worked to keep my skin oil-free throughout the day. It also works great with makeup. I spray it before I put on my primer, when applying my makeup. I've also used it as a setting spray. It works great to keep my makeup on all day, oil free, and my skin looks flawless. This spray has truly been a blessing. Reasonable price for such amazing results, and can be used for multiple things. If you are looking for a great skincare product, that doesn't have all the chemicals, this is it.
Molly S.
San Francisco, CA
If you have oily skin, this product is a must! I love that LUSH is all natural. Only thing is, you must like the smell of tea tree oil ... it's pretty strong! The packaging is chic though- all black!
Crystal Q.
Tea tree is excellent for your skin. I found this mist hydrating and lightweight. I enjoy all of Lush products. They are not greasy and absorbed great! Highly recommend this.
Bethany  L.
This stuff is AMAZING. I have used it for years to perk up on long travels, or to wake up on a long night. Its also great for waking up in the morning too. One spritz and you feel like 100 bucks. I would highly recommend this product as I use it all the time.
Paulina A.
Co. Offaly
Love this product! I feel like to changed my skin and it keeps it in control, i have oily skin, i will repurchase this. Its quite pricey but worth it if you want a good natural toner.
Amy B.
This is soooo nice and refreshing and smells soooo great I love it so much and doesn’t irritate my skin
Lisa H.
Co.louth
This toner is really refreshing and natural. It really hydrated my skin but is always sensitive.
Lauren M.
clare
Loved this it never dried out my skin when I used it it was perfect combo with the cleanser from lush
Ailish R.
My favorite skincare product of all time. I go through at least 3 big bottles of this a year, always have it around at home. The best refreshment for the face after a shower, a walk or even a sleep. Could not recommend this enough the best toner and spray you could buy
Katya L.
I absolutely love it! Smells lovely, not too strong and makes my skin feel very soft. (My skin is quite dry and sometimes flaky)

438 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...