LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water

Oily, dull or tired skin snaps into tip-top shape with a spritz of this refreshing toner! Cleansing tea tree, juniper berry and grapefruit waters get complexions looking luminous and fresh while also keeping excess oils in check. Plus, this alcohol-free spritz will never leave skin feeling uncomfortably tight or dry, so you can always put your best face forward.

How to use: Spritz onto clean skin and remove excess with a cotton pad.

ingredients

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia) Grapefruit Water (Citrus paradisi) Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis) *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

IS this product good for sensitive skin?
Is this good for sensitive skin ?
I Really wanna try this. But I’m scared it’s going to make my face breakout?
Start your review of LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have very oily and acne prone skin and after using this product within a week I received SOOO many compliments on how great my skin looks and I know it's because of this toner!” in 21 reviews
“I started using this product in conjunction with LUSH's Angels On Bare Skin cleanser and a few of the facial masks-- LOVE IT.” in 11 reviews
“I have always been a fan of tea tree ever since my mom showed me the wonders that it does for your skin when I was a kid.” in 7 reviews
“I also was given advice that this works wonders as a setting spray for makeup and it hasn't let me down yet!” in 7 reviews
“This is a bit different from regular toners as it sprays instead of applying with a cotton pad, but I do love spritzing it on after washing my face in the morning and at night.” in 6 reviews
I'd heard a lot of positive things about this and smelled it in store and decided to give it a try. I don't deal with chronic acne (though I am sure this would be helpful for those who do) but I wanted to try this to see if it would help with refreshing my skin post workout and hopefully prevent blackheads, etc, from forming. And I think it certainly does those things. I like to use it post workout to clean/refresh my skin without having to wash my face. It's light and feels invigorating, so it's a great mid day pick me up or as toner mist in between skincare layers/as a finishing step. My only complaints are that it's kinda expensive for what' you get and the mister/sprayer mechanism is not very fine, so the product shoots out
I found this product while looking up toners that help with clearing up oily/congested acne prone skin. When I went into a Lush store to pick it up, the employees were super helpful, and sent me home with a bunch of samples to try! My favorite thing about this toner is that it has a spray nozzle, so I don't have to get cotton rounds anymore which is better for the environment. When I saw that this contains juniper AND tea tree oil, I knew it would work for me as my skin likes these ingredients. Now my skin is much less red and bumpy. and my breakouts are quite minimal. Thanks Lush, please never discontinue this product because it's an absolute staple in my regimen!!
Toledo, OH
I bought this toner hoping it would be a game changer for my uneven, acne prone, easily scarred skin. It’s organic, and pricier than most, and utilizes tea tree essential oil (an antibacterial agent) so you’d think it’d work wonders... Let’s just say, it didn’t work for me. I live off to tea tree essential oil, and this mist is VERY diluted. You’re better off using distilled water and a few drops of tea tree oil in a sprayer for better results. This is over priced, and not potent enough to tone problematic skin. I now tone my skin with vitamin C + antioxidant serum by The Ordinary and it’s been a god send.
Bullhead City , AZ
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is my go to face toner. I use it day and night, every single day. It is so gentle on tbe skin. It is so soothing on my sensitive skin and reduces redness. I love how refreshing it is. I also love the two sizes LUSH offers. I am able to keep the small one in my purse and the the big one at home. At first glance the price was shocking. But once I realized how long I had between purchases, I was impressed.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
In love with this product. I’ve been using it for years and it’s a nice in between from cleansing to all my serums and moisturizers. I don’t feel like it makes a huge impact on my face, however I do feel like I notice when I’m not using it, thus it’s stayed in my routine for so long. I like that it is gentle yet has acne fighting ingredients like tea tree.
Wethersfield, CT
LUSH Tea Tree Balancing Toner Water uploaded by Rebecca P.
Definitely better for oily skin / acne-prone skin compared to combo/dry skin. Tea tree is a very strong ingredient, both in fragrence and potency. Nice packaging, I find most of the spritz bottles from lush to spray a bit harsh but that's across the board.
New Jersey
I love this toner! I use it to clean my nose piercing (that’s all though). Because I do have dry skin I don’t use it all over my skin. It does dry my nose out but it has helped and continues to help my nose heal. Great for skin that is more oily! Smells great, leaves your skin feeling refreshed and lasts a long time.
Lisbon
Love this toner! Its non stinging and I'm able to use it right after exfoliation without that nagging burning/tingle you get with most alcohol based products. The scent is okay. It smells like tea tree oil so if you find that offensive to your senses this might not be for you. The scent does disappear after drying.
Bethpage, NY
This works great for oily skin and acne prone skin. Feels so refreshing and really helps to clear any congestion on my skin. I love using this morning and night to clarify my skin and get rid of any residues. The tea tree in this will work great for anyone with breakouts to help calm them and reduce irritations.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite facial mist! It smells great and seems to really cool and calm my skin down. The tea tree ingredient really works well with my skin, and I’ve noticed fewer breakouts. This is also one of those lush products that lasts longer, so I would absolutely recommend that you give it a try!

312 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...