BY LUSH

Your skin certainly deserves a little sympathy if it's feeling chapped or dry, so don't delay in smoothing on this delicious vanilla-banana cream. Made with cocoa butter, almond oil and organic bananas to moisturize skin, making it softer and more flexible, this formula also has loads of vanilla for its gorgeous creamy scent and its skin-soothing properties.

How to use: Smooth all over your body, taking extra care with your dry areas

ingredients

Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Organic Bananas (Musa paradisiaca) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Glycerine Triethanolamine Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus) (Cistus Labdaniferus Resin) Cetearyl Alcohol *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I have extremely sensitive skin and am in need of a good lotion t...2 Answers
  • Tried the charity pot lotion which seemed good but I was not a fa...2 Answers
Jenise G.
Ocala , FL
This was one of the 1st items I ordered in my 1st package from LUSH pack in 2014. I always have a pot in my fridge as it's all natural ingredients some 100% Vegan and Virgin I find it last longer and scent stays sweet due to banana as a main ingredient it's a amazing Black pot of lotion for new lushies . Don't be sticker shocked with price a little goes a long way .
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
This is one of my favorite moisturizers and one of my favorite LUSH products. It is super creamy but absorbs into skin well. Skin is left super soft and well hydrated. The cream has a lovely, warm vanilla scent that is not overwhelming but is comforting on the skin.

I love applying this at night to super dry areas like hands, feet, elbows etc. Skin feels great the next day.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This helps my dry skin so much! I am new to lush and so far loving it!!! I can’t wait to go back and shop again! I only purchased this 1 thing for myself and got a bunch of stuff as gifts. But I’m going there tomorrow so I will be buying more lush products! I only wish they gave coupons!
Samantha S.
Seriously moisturizing. You can tell the cocoa butter is high grade and there is quite a lot in this product. I have very dry skin so it drinks it right up. I do try to only use this in the fall and winter since it is a bit too heavy for me in the summer.
Adelaide K.
Stockton, NJ
I love the texture and way my skin soaks up this lotion. The scent is nice, quite strong, but not bothersome. I used it on my face for a while and it was great but just recently used it on my face again and I broke out. I do recommend it overall, though. It is SOOO nourishing. I received it as a gift and felt very lucky I could try it but the price is a little steep for me to repurchase it.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Lush lotions are the best! They’re amazing and smell so nice but not over powering. They leave skin irresistibly soft and moisturized but never greasy or slimey! I also love how simply and ethically sourced they are!
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
This product is only found at LUSH. It is very expensive at $30 for 8.4 oz. I have dry hands. I use it very night before I go bed and it works. I am not a fan of overly scented lotions this one smells like bananas and a little vanilla. I would buy this product again. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn’t like overly scented lotions.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
I've never met anyone who didn't like this scent! It's so sweet but still fruity but still chocolatey- it's a one of a kind smell. Not only that, but it moisturizes skin and feels AMAZING. I have a friend who even uses it as a moisturizer (which I've never tried) but he swears by it!
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Have you ever wanted to bathe in ice cream? Have you ever wished you could be in the game CandyLand? If these are any wishes you have wished or now are, please, PLEASE, purchase this lotion. I was hooked the moment I smelled this in the store. I disregarded the price ASAP because the scent is life changing. It smells like a banana split. I have also always struggled to find a lotion that eased razor burn and ease my legs and armpits after shaving in general and this lotion saved my skin. It is moisturizing without having to air dry between applying at putting clothes on. NOW on that note, if you apply too much it will be "greasy" but you do not need a handful to cover your body, it is moisturizing due to the bananas so you do not need to pack it on. It is a dream and I will repurchase after I go through the remaining lotions I already own. This is worth the spurge.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This is my all time FAVORITE all over body lotion. There are no cons to this product. I use it every single day after I shower. It lasts so long and I always get compliments. Continue to repurchase and buy 2 at a time I love it that much. It's made with real organic bananas and it smells absolutely amazing. It smells like vanilla and bananas, I adore it. I also have really sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me to break out or have an irritation. I recommend it to everyone looking for a great smelling, moisturizing lotion. I've been using it for years now and still haven't found anything that I like even remotely better or that compares to it. I truly believe I will use this lotion for the rest of my life and it will never be replaced. I can't say enough good things about it or how much I love it. Everyone should at least try it, it's so worth it. Also lush is all natural, cruelty free, and everything is hand mixed. Such an amazing brand and they really just blew it out of the park with this lotion. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!❤
Kari M.
Tried the charity pot lotion which seemed good but I was not a fan of the scent . This one smells amazing but is kind of pricy . Is it worth the money? I want to try it so bad !
Sonja T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have extremely sensitive skin and am in need of a good lotion that doesn't leave a sticky residue. Have anyone else with allergies or sensitive skin had luck with this product?