BY LUSH #74 in Lotion

Your skin certainly deserves a little sympathy if it's feeling chapped or dry, so don't delay in smoothing on this delicious vanilla-banana cream. Made with cocoa butter, almond oil and organic bananas to moisturize skin, making it softer and more flexible, this formula also has loads of vanilla for its gorgeous creamy scent and its skin-soothing properties.

How to use: Smooth all over your body, taking extra care with your dry areas

ingredients

Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Organic Bananas (Musa paradisiaca) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Glycerine Triethanolamine Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus) (Cistus Labdaniferus Resin) Cetearyl Alcohol *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I have extremely sensitive skin and am in need of a good ...4 Answers
  • Tried the charity pot lotion which seemed good but I was ...3 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this, is this worth it really?1 Answers
LUSH Sympathy for the Skin
  • "The texture of this lotion is amazing. It's extremely hydrating without feeling thick or tacky. It absorbs wonderfully into the skin and has a nice, light scent that is very gentle. Price point is a little higher than drug store brands but for the quality and amount that you get, it is absolutely worth it. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is one of the best body lotions I have used for my dry skin that I tend to get in the winter time. It's extremely moisturizing due to the cocoa butter in it and did I mention it smells heavenly !!" in 29 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this product really helps with my sensitive skin with other products are usually get bumps or even Rashes but with this product is very gentle on the skin and it doesn't give me any bumps or rashes I recommend anybody that has sensitive skin to use this product " in 17 reviews
  • "I love this cream. It is really comforting on my dry skin and sinks in quickly. Not greasy and smells great." in 8 reviews
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
This cream is supposed to be body and hand cream, but I'd use it for body only, because I haven't noticed any results when I've applied it on my hands (it stayed on my hands even when I applied at night and woke up and the ccreams still on my hands!). The cream itself is very thick, which is perfect for dry skin and smells amazing! Smells sweet like bananas, with actual pieces of banana inside! :)
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is one of my favorite moisturizers and one of my favorite LUSH products. It is super creamy but absorbs into skin well. Skin is left super soft and well hydrated. The cream has a lovely, warm vanilla scent that is not overwhelming but is comforting on the skin.

I love applying this at night to super dry areas like hands, feet, elbows etc. Skin feels great the next day.
Kristen L.
Pittsburgh
This lotion is to die for! It has a wonderful yet subtle scent of banana and vanilla bean. What I love most about it is that my skin feels so supple and moisturized for AT LEAST 24 hours after using. I have repurchased at least 3 times and you really get your money’s worth with this product!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This helps my dry skin so much! I am new to lush and so far loving it!!! I can’t wait to go back and shop again! I only purchased this 1 thing for myself and got a bunch of stuff as gifts. But I’m going there tomorrow so I will be buying more lush products! I only wish they gave coupons!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
If you have sensitive skin, this lotion is amazing.
If you like slightly sweet smells that are cozy and comforting, this lotion is amazing.

It’s loaded with vanilla and banana so it’s really going to lock moisture into the skin. There’s also lemon and sandalwood, so it’s going to sooth irritation and brighten.

I’m obsessed with this for literally everything. I love it after a sunburn, after shaving, it just cools and calms the skin. The scent is lightweight enough to wear I just get wiffs throughout the day.

100% recommendation!
Amy D.
My go-to daily moisturizer. The formula is super light and I love the banana scent! It always leaves my skin feeling hydrated and makes my tattoos look super bright and new. It leaves a nice fresh, light scent on your skin too, that's not too heavily perfumed.
Jenise G.
Ocala, FL
This was one of the 1st items I ordered in my 1st package from LUSH pack in 2014. I always have a pot in my fridge as it's all natural ingredients some 100% Vegan and Virgin I find it last longer and scent stays sweet due to banana as a main ingredient it's a amazing Black pot of lotion for new lushies . Don't be sticker shocked with price a little goes a long way .
Taylor L.
I️ have dry and sensitive skin and this product is great! I️ received it as a gift and use it every day. Great value for its price! I️ don’t love the smell, but would definitely recommend it for someone who has dry skin.
Adelaide K.
Stockton, NJ
I love the texture and way my skin soaks up this lotion. The scent is nice, quite strong, but not bothersome. I used it on my face for a while and it was great but just recently used it on my face again and I broke out. I do recommend it overall, though. It is SOOO nourishing. I received it as a gift and felt very lucky I could try it but the price is a little steep for me to repurchase it.
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love this lotion! I exchanged charity pot for this one and it’s so much better! It’s light weight and smells like banana cream but it’s such a mild scent! It also makes your skin so smooth and soft!
Sonja T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have extremely sensitive skin and am in need of a good lotion that doesn't leave a sticky residue. Have anyone else with allergies or sensitive skin had luck with this product?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Would this be good for someone with extremely dry skin? What is the consistency of the product?
Kari M.
Tried the charity pot lotion which seemed good but I was not a fan of the scent . This one smells amazing but is kind of pricy . Is it worth the money? I want to try it so bad !
Renee M.
Tucson
I have always wanted to try this, is this worth it really?