BY LUSH

Your skin certainly deserves a little sympathy if it's feeling chapped or dry, so don't delay in smoothing on this delicious vanilla-banana cream. Made with cocoa butter, almond oil and organic bananas to moisturize skin, making it softer and more flexible, this formula also has loads of vanilla for its gorgeous creamy scent and its skin-soothing properties.

How to use: Smooth all over your body, taking extra care with your dry areas

ingredients

Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Fresh Organic Bananas (Musa paradisiaca) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Glycerine Triethanolamine Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus) (Cistus Labdaniferus Resin) Cetearyl Alcohol *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I have extremely sensitive skin and am in need of a good ...5 Answers
  • Tried the charity pot lotion which seemed good but I was ...4 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this, is this worth it really?2 Answers
LUSH Sympathy for the Skin
  • "The texture of this lotion is amazing. It's extremely hydrating without feeling thick or tacky. It absorbs wonderfully into the skin and has a nice, light scent that is very gentle. Price point is a little higher than drug store brands but for the quality and amount that you get, it is absolutely worth it. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is one of the best body lotions I have used for my dry skin that I tend to get in the winter time. It's extremely moisturizing due to the cocoa butter in it and did I mention it smells heavenly !!" in 29 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this product really helps with my sensitive skin with other products are usually get bumps or even Rashes but with this product is very gentle on the skin and it doesn't give me any bumps or rashes I recommend anybody that has sensitive skin to use this product " in 17 reviews
  • "I love this cream. It is really comforting on my dry skin and sinks in quickly. Not greasy and smells great." in 8 reviews
lilly m.
arlington
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Vanilla - banana cream comes together to help give your skin some TLC. It’s a thick, creamy product that looks like vanilla bean ice cream. It smells better on the skin than it does in the container.

Goes on light, but absorbs deeply. It’s non-greasy and moisturizing. Very effective lotion. Please note that these products are made with ingredients that have expiration dates. Each container should have a sticker to tell you when to use the product by. Essentially an expiration date. It’s usually several months. This is not something that can sit on your shelf for years and still be used.

I really like this product and what the company stands for. Added a pic of what the lotion looks like
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is one of my favorite moisturizers and one of my favorite LUSH products. It is super creamy but absorbs into skin well. Skin is left super soft and well hydrated. The cream has a lovely, warm vanilla scent that is not overwhelming but is comforting on the skin.

I love applying this at night to super dry areas like hands, feet, elbows etc. Skin feels great the next day.
Kristen L.
Oakdale, PA
This lotion is to die for! It has a wonderful yet subtle scent of banana and vanilla bean. What I love most about it is that my skin feels so supple and moisturized for AT LEAST 24 hours after using. I have repurchased at least 3 times and you really get your money’s worth with this product!
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
This helps my dry skin so much! I am new to lush and so far loving it!!! I can’t wait to go back and shop again! I only purchased this 1 thing for myself and got a bunch of stuff as gifts. But I’m going there tomorrow so I will be buying more lush products! I only wish they gave coupons!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
If you have sensitive skin, this lotion is amazing.
If you like slightly sweet smells that are cozy and comforting, this lotion is amazing.

It’s loaded with vanilla and banana so it’s really going to lock moisture into the skin. There’s also lemon and sandalwood, so it’s going to sooth irritation and brighten.

I’m obsessed with this for literally everything. I love it after a sunburn, after shaving, it just cools and calms the skin. The scent is lightweight enough to wear I just get wiffs throughout the day.

100% recommendation!
Jenise G.
Ocala, FL
This was one of the 1st items I ordered in my 1st package from LUSH pack in 2014. I always have a pot in my fridge as it's all natural ingredients some 100% Vegan and Virgin I find it last longer and scent stays sweet due to banana as a main ingredient it's a amazing Black pot of lotion for new lushies . Don't be sticker shocked with price a little goes a long way .
Taylor L.
I️ have dry and sensitive skin and this product is great! I️ received it as a gift and use it every day. Great value for its price! I️ don’t love the smell, but would definitely recommend it for someone who has dry skin.
Adelaide K.
Stockton, NJ
I love the texture and way my skin soaks up this lotion. The scent is nice, quite strong, but not bothersome. I used it on my face for a while and it was great but just recently used it on my face again and I broke out. I do recommend it overall, though. It is SOOO nourishing. I received it as a gift and felt very lucky I could try it but the price is a little steep for me to repurchase it.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Lush lotions are the best! They’re amazing and smell so nice but not over powering. They leave skin irresistibly soft and moisturized but never greasy or slimey! I also love how simply and ethically sourced they are!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Yes this is amazing for the skin , this leaves your skin glowing !!!! I use it after I shower and sometime before bed, the scent it good as well I think it’s good buy and I would buy again
Sonja T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have extremely sensitive skin and am in need of a good lotion that doesn't leave a sticky residue. Have anyone else with allergies or sensitive skin had luck with this product?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Would this be good for someone with extremely dry skin? What is the consistency of the product?
Kari M.
Tried the charity pot lotion which seemed good but I was not a fan of the scent . This one smells amazing but is kind of pricy . Is it worth the money? I want to try it so bad !
Renee M.
Tucson
I have always wanted to try this, is this worth it really?