BY LUSH

Sympathy for the Skin is probably the only banana body lotion in the universe, and almost definitely the only one with real, organic mashed bananas in it. We use real bananas to moisturize and make skin softer and more flexible, even if they're a bit of a menace to mash by hand. We think you’re worth it. Incredibly soothing for dry or chapped skin, we blend in vanilla pods and vanilla extract to combat redness, lemon oil to brighten, and sandalwood to tone. Smooth our nutritious cream all over your body and go absolutely bananas.

• I have extremely sensitive skin and am in need of a good lotion t...2 Answers
  • Tried the charity pot lotion which seemed good but I was not a fa...2 Answers
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Have you ever wanted to bathe in ice cream? Have you ever wished you could be in the game CandyLand? If these are any wishes you have wished or now are, please, PLEASE, purchase this lotion. I was hooked the moment I smelled this in the store. I disregarded the price ASAP because the scent is life changing. It smells like a banana split. I have also always struggled to find a lotion that eased razor burn and ease my legs and armpits after shaving in general and this lotion saved my skin. It is moisturizing without having to air dry between applying at putting clothes on. NOW on that note, if you apply too much it will be "greasy" but you do not need a handful to cover your body, it is moisturizing due to the bananas so you do not need to pack it on. It is a dream and I will repurchase after I go through the remaining lotions I already own. This is worth the spurge.
paullette h.
I loved using this body butter when I was pregnant with my babies. It's rich vanilla texture reminded me of frosting but melted into the skin without greasiness and it soothe my itchy skin like no other. I think there was banana in this body butter also and it was so nourishing and kept the stretch marks at bay. Ever since, I gift this to expecting mom's at every babyshower.
Linda N.
Love this stuff. Lush has amazing products that I feel comfortable using over and over again. It's cruelty-free policy, handmade products, and ingredient selection is what makes this company great. I am willing to pay a little extra to have that piece of mind. But this particular product is awesome! A thick cream that smells amazing and keeps you soft all day.
Karla M.
Boston, MA
I can't say enough good things about this lotion. It smells amazing (like rich vanilla bean ice cream). It feels wonderful on the skin and soaks in quickly. It leaves me sling feeling soft, healthy, and glowing. I absolutely love it. It would be absolute perfection if it were also self preserving, but as it is it's still my number one Lush must have.
Mari D.
Fayetteville, NC
This cream smells amazing! Like vanilla cookies at Christmas. It is also a very thin cream so it soaks in very fast, perfect for those who do not like the feel of cream on their skin. As a woman with sensitive and dry skin, I can use this without my skin feeling like it is burning or itchy as well helping with the dryness all throughout the winter.
Yasmin A.
I am BANANAS for this lotion! I absolutely love the gentle scent. It's great for really dry skin or sensitive skin. I've tried other lotions, but, this for me, is the best!! I have gone thru several of these little tubs & I still love it! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for soft healing for your hands or body.
Briana M.
This product has a STRONG banana smell, but if you're okay with that then it is absolutely amazing for your skin! I usually use it after a shower or bath & before bed. When I wake in the morning, my skin feels refreshed and smooth! I absolutely love this and would recommend it to anyone wanting soft, hydrated skin!!!
Kenzie C.
Minneapolis, MN
I love that I can trust Lush to have quality and eco friendly ingredients in their products. This lotion in particular is great for maintaining my tan, and I personally love the scent. The only thing I would change is the slippery feeling it can leave behind, like it doesn't sink into the skin all the way.
Barbara I.
Austin, TX
I received this as a gift. I love to support brands that dont test on animals, so this is a great gift for me. I dont however love the lotion :( It has a strange smell and doesnt seem to have any lasting power on my dry hands. I feel like I need to reapply to often. I dont hate it, but I dont love it.
Katherine J.
Washington, DC
I found the smell to be a bit much, but I also liked it? The lotion feels silky and sinks in well, leaving my skin feeling moisturized and soft. I'm not sure I whether or not I would purchase it again, but I didn't completely dislike it. I think I would want to see what other great things Lush offers!
Kari M.
Tried the charity pot lotion which seemed good but I was not a fan of the scent . This one smells amazing but is kind of pricy . Is it worth the money? I want to try it so bad !
Sonja T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have extremely sensitive skin and am in need of a good lotion that doesn't leave a sticky residue. Have anyone else with allergies or sensitive skin had luck with this product?