LUSH Sugar Daddy-O uploaded by Angela E.LUSH Sugar Daddy-O uploaded by Nicole M.LUSH Sugar Daddy-O uploaded by Jamie A.

BY LUSH

With richness beyond compare and a fondness for blonds, Sugar Daddy-O is one to watch. Lighter shades will remain classy, not brassy after a few strokes with this pretty purple solid conditioner. It's full of luscious linseed infusion, alongside a nourishing lineup of extra virgin coconut oil and argan oil. A floral bouquet of violet leaf absolute, rose and bergamot mingles for a seductive fragrance that will last all day.

Angela E.
Lutz , FL
I didn’t use this specific sent but same bar. The bar sucks compared to the shampoo bars. It doesn’t lather. It doesn’t really do anything. And the jungle one smells horrible. Definitely not happy i spent $8 on this at all. Hard pass. LUSH Sugar Daddy-O
Xiomara C.
Didn't do anything! and returned it the next day! i was not a happy customer!

i love the concept of zero wast and not wasting conditioner because I already use there shampoo bars and i did replace it for another bar.

Lush only has about three options for conditioner bars and they def need to extend it
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Value GREAT effectiveness not so much, I have very long straight blonde hair this is by no means a deep conditioner, but the value of it is fantastic and it doesn’t OK job, I’m sure it’s better for people who don’t have as long of hair as me! And lasts forever and travels well
Amy N.
Clemson, SC
I enjoy using the conditioner bars. It’s definitely taken some time to get used to. I’ve completely switched to using only shampoo and conditioner bars for sustainability reasons. This bar is nice but the smell is off to me so it’s not my favorite. My favorite is the Big bar.
Ana M.
Federal Way, WA
I can’t get this to be a “cream” on my hand like the attendant showed in store. I am probably not patient enough but I don’t want to waste too much water in the shower waiting to get enough product in my hair.
Julia D.
Worcester, MA
Not as easy to use as the shampoo bar, doesn't lather, and since it is a conditioner it is tricky to apply to the ends. I did however begin using this as a shaving cream and came to love it!!
Jillian W.
I love Lush’s conditioner bars! I use the BIG one but that wasn’t an option on this app so I chose this one. It’s great for volume and since I have naturally straight hair I need l the volume I can get.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I love this conditioner bar. I have my hair dyed red/violet and I was concerned about this taking the color out of my hair but it’s making the color more vibrant! I wish it was a bit easier to work into your hair or that the price was a little lower. However, I love that I’m not using packaging and it does smell really nice and leaves my hair feeling healthy. I recommend it!
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I get this so that i dont have to haul big conditioner bottle to the gym. And i wanted to be more environmental friendly since i use conditioner a lot. But this conditioner bar do not condition much. I still have to use a leave in conditioner else my hair will feel dry. For travel, it does well.
Carly S.
S Portland, ME
The first few uses of this conditioner bar are a little tough, but once you "break the seal" it's a great conditioner! I'm a huge fan of the package free products that Lush offers and this one is no different. I have fine, color-treated, straight hair and this conditioner is great for me.
Jamie A.
Germantown, WI
Okay so, how do I use this? I've rubbed this on my head the same as the shampoo bars and feel it does nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I'm under the idea of you only condition your ends because roots are new hair anyway so I feel this is very hard to use which is disappointing because I love the shampoo bars and I love my daddy-o shampoo. Tips?
Amanda W.
I love the daddy-o shampoo but I haven’t tried the conditioner because I’ve never used a bar conditioner before. How does it work? Do you guys like this product?
Kota E.
Does this leave your hair feeling dry? Also, will it help lighten or take brassyness out of medium blonde hair?
Taylor F.
How well do Lush conditioner bars soften/nourish thick hair?
Leslie W.
I just recently bought this and love the idea of it, but what is the best way to use it? Rubbing it on my head seemed to be more difficult than when I use a nice sudsy shampoo bar! Heeeelp 😍