LUSH Sugar Daddy-O uploaded by Nicole M.LUSH Sugar Daddy-O uploaded by Jamie A.

BY LUSH

With richness beyond compare and a fondness for blonds, Sugar Daddy-O is one to watch. Lighter shades will remain classy, not brassy after a few strokes with this pretty purple solid conditioner. It's full of luscious linseed infusion, alongside a nourishing lineup of extra virgin coconut oil and argan oil. A floral bouquet of violet leaf absolute, rose and bergamot mingles for a seductive fragrance that will last all day.

• Does this leave your hair feeling dry? Also, will it help lighten...2 Answers
  • Okay so, how do I use this? I've rubbed this on my head the same ...3 Answers
  • I love the daddy-o shampoo but I haven’t tried the conditioner be...1 Answers
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Value GREAT effectiveness not so much, I have very long straight blonde hair this is by no means a deep conditioner, but the value of it is fantastic and it doesn’t OK job, I’m sure it’s better for people who don’t have as long of hair as me! And lasts forever and travels well
Jade L.
Saw no change in the color of my hair. Did not get bubbly in water and couldn't really feel product on my hands when using. Smelled not very strong. Had to buy special container to make sure it didn't get wet while it sat on the shelf in the shower.
Halie H.
Northfield , NH
Lush conditioner bars are the best thing I have ever used! Not only does it smell good, but it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. It makes your hair nice all day long. I will never buy conditioner in a bottle again! I highly recommend this!
Amy N.
clemson
I enjoy using the conditioner bars. It’s definitely taken some time to get used to. I’ve completely switched to using only shampoo and conditioner bars for sustainability reasons. This bar is nice but the smell is off to me so it’s not my favorite. My favorite is the Big bar.
Marie N.
Burke
I love this conditioner bar. I have my hair dyed red/violet and I was concerned about this taking the color out of my hair but it’s making the color more vibrant! I wish it was a bit easier to work into your hair or that the price was a little lower. However, I love that I’m not using packaging and it does smell really nice and leaves my hair feeling healthy. I recommend it!
Ashley J.
I was so hopeful for this product but knew my hair is very demanding of conditioners. This product was not moisturizing enough for my hair and left it feeling as if I had not used a conditioner at all. I love the concept of a travel safe conditioner like the shampoos.
Lia R.
Puyallup
This lush product I was pretty excited about when I bought it but I don't think that it really softened were conditioned my hair very well and it wasn't something that I would use every day and I was kind of disappointed.
Laurie F.
I guess I never figured out how to use this well although I did follow the directions. I have no problem with the shampoo bars but the condition bars are another thing. I eventually used it to soften my legs before I shaved them
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I wasn't too thrilled when I learned the partner to my LUSH Daddy-O Shampoo was a conditioner bar. That's the only reason why I would give this three stars. The scent is great, but the usability for this product is just not as easy as a liquid conditioner. It definitely hydrated my hair, although I don't feel the Daddy-O line really helps with my hair color. I don't find rubbing a bar through my hair as easy, because I end up missing so many areas of my hair. Probably won't be buying again unfortunately.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Absolutely terrible! Made my hair stiff and gross . It's not super expensive and is supposed to be great for hair but I hate it. It's terrible compared to others. I'm so disappointed with it!!! Seriously my hair had like a crunch to it . My hair looked horrible too! And it doesn't matter whether you use it with or without the matching shampoo bar. It's terrible. Don't let them talk you into it!
Jamie A.
Germantown , WI
Okay so, how do I use this? I've rubbed this on my head the same as the shampoo bars and feel it does nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I'm under the idea of you only condition your ends because roots are new hair anyway so I feel this is very hard to use which is disappointing because I love the shampoo bars and I love my daddy-o shampoo. Tips?
Kota E.
Does this leave your hair feeling dry? Also, will it help lighten or take brassyness out of medium blonde hair?
Amanda W.
I love the daddy-o shampoo but I haven’t tried the conditioner because I’ve never used a bar conditioner before. How does it work? Do you guys like this product?