BY LUSH #15 in Bath Products

All Girl Summer Fun Band: Kim Baxter (vocals, guitar, keyboards, drums); Kathy Foster (vocals, guitar, bass, drums); Jen Sbragia (vocals, guitar); Ari Douangpanya (vocals, bass, drums).Recorded at Type Foundry, Portland, Oregon in November 2002.Personnel: Jen Sbragia (vocals, guitar); Kim Baxter (vocals, keyboards, typewriter).Audio Mixer: Jeremy Romagna. Recording information: Type Foundry, Portland, OR (11/2002).Illustrator: Jen Sbragia. Photographer: Michael Lavine. On their second album, the All Girl Summer Fun Band offer more of the spunky punk-pop with which they established themselves, taking much inspiration both from 1960s girl groups and late-'70s/early-'80s girl group-influenced punk and new wave bands. It's not an original format, no, and it's got its limitations. All that said, this is highly enjoyable and superior for its genre, with genuinely catchy, likable melodies and fairly witty, flippant lyrics. Boy-girl, or at least young man-young woman, romance is a theme that runs through a lot of these songs. But there are twists that you wouldn't likely have heard on Shangri-Las or even Blondie records, like a flame with a "Video Game Heart," or a plea to "Becky" to borrow her boyfriend. Most of this is uptempo stuff that's fun to bop along to, but it helps when a little more diversity creeps in, as in the slower and more atmospheric "Daydreaming" with its eerie high drones, the creepy synthesizer hooks of "Video Game Heart," and the almost tender high harmonies of "Becky," which is catchy in a cool mid-'60s pop/rock sense. ~ Richie Unterberger

Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
I love all LUSH bath bombs as they smell amazing and none have caused allergic reactions unless a specific scent or ingredient is already an issue for me. I check carefully to ensure no previous sensitivities are included in the particular bath bomb. For our teen’s recent birthday she asked for LUSH stuff and ended up going a bit crazy over all the choices at the storefront in Scottsdale Fashion Square! I love that they are very careful to exclude many irritants and ingredients that are not good for some skin and allow you to sample items in the store to check them out. I do recommend this to friends and will buy again. They aren’t cheap but have high quality ingredients that you don’t want cheap versions of.
|-/ G.
This smells hevenly and I absolutely loved the way it made the water look. It was by far one of my favorites I've used from lush. I have extremely sensitive skin and it was nice and gentle on it, leaving it feeling super soft for awhile afterwards. I highly recommen getting their bathbombs as opposed to that of bath and body works.
Marquasia H.
Rochester
This is my favorite bath bomb it always has my bathroom smelling soooooooooo good for hours and leaves my skin so soft. I buy it every time I can and use it as soon as I get home. I love to watch it fizz and it doesn't leave any residue in my tub. I spend too much money as it is on bath bombs and I never forget to buy this one.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
A friend got this for me as a gift. I love bath bombs and think they're a lot of fun. From my experiences Lush always has great bath bombs from the different colors, to the scent of them. This bath bomb was really cool and the pattern it made with all the colors really reminded me of a galxy.
Victoria H.
This was my all time favorite lush bath bomb. Smelled so amazing, very sweet... I would say it smelled like bubblegum and blueberry. It's glittery on the outside though, so if you don't like glitter stay away! Not sure if it's still being sold but would DEFINITELY recommend!
T M.
46383
While I did love the vibrant color and how it made the water look, the glitter concerned me and it stuck to the sides of my bath tub. While I only used it once, the smell and formula was gentle on my skin. I would buy another bath bomb but without glitter
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert
LUSH is the best brand in the world especially for bath bombs. This bomb in particular smelled amazing and moisturized my skin so well in the tub. It was long lasting and especially comfortable in a tub of warm water. I would highly recommend this brand.
Chloe D.
This moisturizer my skin so well. You couldn't tell in the bath but once you got out it felt amazing!! It colors the bathtub. I use the product about every 2 weeks. The moisture is very long lasting I would definitely buy it again
Daniela🇭🇳💜 R.
Chelsea, MA
I love this bath bomb so much .It helps me relax throughout the day.Mostly the days that I am stressed.I buy my bath bombs in the mall which is better because I don’t need to wait days so it can come .you should get yours.!!
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love bath bombs! Nothing is better than coming home from a long day at work and popping one of these in the bathtub and being able to relax. Really helps soothe sore muscles. Great product, I would definitely recommend!
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
Do they stain the tub?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this bath bomb harmful to sensitive skin?
Jessie G.
Cowen, WV
Is this worth the price? I keep seeing lush bath bombs everywhere and I've been dying to try one but they cost a lot for someone living on minimum wage. So tell me, is it worth it?
Rachel M.
Normal, IL
I'm thinking about getting a few Lush products for my newly-in-college sister...are the products pretty pricey or is it reasonable to get a few and not break the bank?
shilpa l.
What is this? I have never even heard about such products? The girl feeling is coming (want to try it)