LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb

With blasts of sparkles and refreshing grapefruit oil, Space Girl is a Bath Bomb of astronomical proportions. You’ll be ready to explore the cosmos (bath time) in a trail of purple stardust. We put real popping candies into each one to add some pop to our signature fizz. Shaped like Saturn, the energizing scent of blackcurrant candies will make you hungry for your own space adventures as you soak away in the tub. It’s really out of this world.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the Bath Bomb and lay back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance. Some LUSH Bath Bombs contain flower petals and others have secret surprises (if you prefer not to have these pieces floating in your tub, wrap the Bath Bomb in a recycled nylon before use). To make your experience even more memorable, combine your fragrant Bath Bomb with a Luxury Bath Melt.

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Almond Essential Oil (Prunus amygdalus amara) Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) DRF Alcohol Titanium Dioxide *Limonene *Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Red 33 Green 3 Red 4 Mica *Occurs naturally in essential oils

i just wanted to know about these bath bombs? any of these bath bombs in general. i have only been to lush once before and their bath bombs seem pricey. are they worth the price tag??
Has anyone who used this noticed the colour? Is it vibrant as I feel sometimes the videos don’t accurately display the colours in a real bath? Thank you.
Is this product worth the price I have tried many other bath bombs from places but would love to try this from lush but wondering is it better than others or , is there better ones ?
Start your review of LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb!
 When i saw it my first impression  was that looks cool , so i bought it in a lush store  out of my home town, and i had alot of hope that  that it aould be great  , so i used it   was great  it last a long time and then i ran out , but i cant wait to use it agian
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the very first bath bomb I tried from lush when the trend started. The scent is beautiful and if you leave the bath bomb unwrapped on your counter the whole room becomes fragrant! It's a really fun experience to watch the water fizz and bubble info a multitude of gorgeous colors and it makes for an extremely relaxing bath. Perfect for a romantic bath with your significant other or just to pamper yourself. My only is that though I found it relaxing I don't recall my skin feeling any different after using the product. It's not an exfoliant or soap or anything, it just makes your water look pretty.
Mount Holly, NJ
O. M. G. If you want to try the BEST body products in the world, find out where the closest LUSH is to you and GO CRAZY. I am completely in love with their bath bombs(the only bath bombs I use). I have very sensitive skin, and even more sensitive lady parts, so I can't use many products in the bath, ESPECIALLY nothing colored or scented. BUT LUSH products have never been a problem. They smell heavenly and leave your skin feeling completely amazing and touchably soft. Writing this review is making me remember that I need to head over to the mall tomorrow night and grab a few more products. IN LOVE!
Modesto , CA
Ed this thing, made my skin soft and silky. the smell was absolutely amazing not to mention the colors in my bath were fantastically visually stimulating. The fact that this company uses only natural ingredients works well for me since i have really sensitive skin and are prone to rashes and other things due to chemicals. There are two things that i dislike and this is why its not full 5 stars, the price can be a tad high up there so watch out ( they are very good though so worth it just you can go over board if you're not careful) and the sparkles. Now I like glitter like any other girl but every bath bomb i can see so far has a ton of glitter in the water afterwards which caused my skin to itch like mad. I didn't get any infections or rashes but i was still really itchy from it.
I am not normally one that likes my bath to have more than gentle bubble bath in it. In fact I have a phobia of bath & body works products. I happened to be a few cocktails deep when I ended up in Lush's Las Vegas location and a salesperson talked me into spending $100. I would have never bought 5 single use bath products for $8 a piece. They recommend using two bombs together so that's almost $20 for ONE bath. As soon as I dropped the two bath bomb into the tub, my bath looked like a tropical paradise. After a minute of soaking, I actually regretted not getting more. I told my boss about my life changing experience and she told me there was actually actually two location very close by... Yes! Anyone turned off by the prices of these magical little bombs, just know you won't be disappointed.
Hillsboro, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a stellar bath bomb. So many colors and such a great scent to it. It doesn’t leave your tub insane with glitter but that’s just worth it in the end. A little pricey but so worth it.
Kihei, HI
I was slightly disappointed by Spacegirl. I was really excited to try them as I'd never used Lush bath bombs before. I liked the smell of Spacegirl, however when it dissolved in the water, the scent was not very strong at all. This might be fine for some but I was expecting the typical strong scent that you get with most Lush products. The water turned a nice pale purple, but the color was definitely not very strong. The glitter was all clear and not very visible in the water, but I don't really care about glitter so that didn't bother me. I would definitely use Spacegirl again if I got it as a gift, and maybe would buy again if it was on sale. I definitely wouldn't buy it full price because when I'm paying $5+ for a single-use bath bomb, I want to absolutely love it!
Foley, AL
LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb uploaded by Sarah L.
Nothing is better than spoiling yourself to a nice relaxing, colorful bath! Am I right? This bath bomb smells so amazing. Gentle on the skin, and does NOT stain! Such pretty colors!
Chesterfield, MI
I LOVE this bath bomb. This bath bomb has since been discontinued from Lush's regular line, but it makes appearances in the Lush UK kitchen and is more of a limited edition item now - although I wish they would just bring it back! It is one of the cheaper bath bombs - I think it was around $5 - and it smells incredible. It smells of black currants (berry) and it is a light, calm and lingering scent. It doesn't do much in the bath but turn it a pale lilac color and leave copper glitter, but it does have popping candy to add some sound and it smells delightful.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this bomb, smells divine and there is so much glitter ! I come out of the bath sparkling ! I love using it before a party or music festival so I can be all shimmery !

155 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Rhonda J. • 5 months ago
I have never had an issue with any Lush bath bombs and I've been using them for over 15 years. I have sensitive skin. =)
7 months ago
LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb ? Quisiera saber quien la ha usa y quetal la bomba y sus colores.. me interesa para un regalo a una amiga..