BY LUSH #6 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

With blasts of sparkles and refreshing grapefruit oil, Space Girl is a Bath Bomb of astronomical proportions. You’ll be ready to explore the cosmos (bath time) in a trail of purple stardust. We put real popping candies into each one to add some pop to our signature fizz. Shaped like Saturn, the energizing scent of blackcurrant candies will make you hungry for your own space adventures as you soak away in the tub. It’s really out of this world.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the Bath Bomb and lay back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance. Some LUSH Bath Bombs contain flower petals and others have secret surprises (if you prefer not to have these pieces floating in your tub, wrap the Bath Bomb in a recycled nylon before use). To make your experience even more memorable, combine your fragrant Bath Bomb with a Luxury Bath Melt.

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Almond Essential Oil (Prunus amygdalus amara) Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) DRF Alcohol Titanium Dioxide *Limonene *Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Red 33 Green 3 Red 4 Mica *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Audra S.
An extraterrestrial blend bearing an out-of-this-world aroma. Once launching into warm water, bathtime orbit begins, leaving a plummy galaxy of shimmering red space dust in its wake. Listen closely for some little bangs from the popping candy! Elevating grapefruit oil refreshes and uplifts the mood, clarifying and toning the skin, while bergamot leaves you feeling relaxed beyond your wildest earthly imaginings.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
This was hands down my favorite bath bomb at lush! I thought it was so cute and beautiful in the water! It smelled so good and left behind glitter! It was a little bit cheaper then their more expensive bath bombs like the sex bomb. I wish they’d bring this one back! I really loved it!! I would definitely buy again!
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
I have a bit of an obsession with these bath bombs. They are fragrant and leave your skin feeling soft, fragrant and not itchy or irritated. As someone who has sensitive skin— I am careful of what kind of products I use and I have not had an issue with any of the lush products I have tried.
Alyssa Z.
Boynton Beach
YOU CAN TAKE HELLA NICE PICTURES WITH THIS BATH BOMB LIKE WOOOWWWW. It has a very calming scent the second you stick it in the warm bath. It looks like the freaking GALAXY ALSO. so that's a plus. If you like adorable bathtub pics for your social media, or own pleasure, i HIGHKEY recommend!!!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried this bath bomb most recently and it was awesome! Smelled great and left my skin feeling soft and smooth! I also loved the scent that was in it! Lush’s bath bombs are affordable! I was looking in comparison and found that a lot of other bath bombs/fizzers are around the same price.
Emily S.
This was one my favorite bath bombs ever! They are fairly priced, and smell so good once they are put into the water. Not to mention the feeling of the water once the bath bomb is put in. It makes your skin feel so soft. I have recently bought more! I love this product.
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product!!! I love bath bombs and I thought space girl was really amazing I wish they kept it but sadly it’s gone I got it online on the lush website it smelled so good like grapefruit I would buy and buy this again if they still had it the shimmer was such a great touch
Summer K.
Morristown , TN
my FAVORITE lush bath bomb! It has a light, floral scent, and is packed full of the water soluble glitter they love to use. The colors are very soft, but still aesthetically pleasing due to the shimmer. Probably one of their most relaxing bombs.
maria a.
Wichit
Even though I don’t really have a lush in my city are you still by lush bath bombs all mine smells really good and it’s also a very cool bath bomb not your average just like one color and then it dissolves but yeah it’s
Karen D.
York, PA
I absolutely love the sparkle in the lush products. Because what better way to have a nice relaxing bath with a sweet smelling bath bomb, that has a super vibrant color to it, and even better sparkles like the stars
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Do they stain the tub?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this bath bomb harmful to sensitive skin?
Jessie G.
Cowen, WV
Is this worth the price? I keep seeing lush bath bombs everywhere and I've been dying to try one but they cost a lot for someone living on minimum wage. So tell me, is it worth it?
shilpa l.
What is this? I have never even heard about such products? The girl feeling is coming (want to try it)
Rachel M.
Normal, IL
I'm thinking about getting a few Lush products for my newly-in-college sister...are the products pretty pricey or is it reasonable to get a few and not break the bank?