LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb

by LUSH

#16 in Bath Additives

With blasts of sparkles and refreshing grapefruit oil, Space Girl is a Bath Bomb of astronomical proportions. You’ll be ready to explore the cosmos (bath time) in a trail of purple stardust. We put real popping candies into each one to add some pop to our signature fizz. Shaped like Saturn, the energizing scent of blackcurrant candies will make you hungry for your own space adventures as you soak away in the tub. It’s really out of this world.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the Bath Bomb and lay back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance. Some LUSH Bath Bombs contain flower petals and others have secret surprises (if you prefer not to have these pieces floating in your tub, wrap the Bath Bomb in a recycled nylon before use). To make your experience even more memorable, combine your fragrant Bath Bomb with a Luxury Bath Melt.

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fragrance Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Almond Essential Oil (Prunus amygdalus amara) Popping Candy (Isomalt, Lycasin, Carbon Dioxide) Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tin Oxide (Tin oxide) DRF Alcohol Titanium Dioxide *Limonene *Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Red 33 Green 3 Red 4 Mica *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Should I try this out?
Would love to try this!?
How long does the color last in the water?
Start your review of LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,453 reviews
LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb uploaded by Jolie D.
This sells out so quickly every time they get them in stock. It is a fun, sparkly bath bomb that smelled like blackcurrant. Grapefruit oil is in the bomb and left the skin feeling soft and of course, sparkly. I love Lush bath bombs, they can leave a bit of residue on the tub but it comes off easily. The smell is divine and the water turns a pretty purple shade.
Harleen G.
Bellingham, WA
As first impressions go, Space Girl nailed it. With a beautiful shade of violet and decorated with flecks of red and gold glitter, this bath bomb is a feast for the eyes. Shaped like a flying saucer (although you could argue that it is also shaped like a planet), this unworldly ballistic gives off a gorgeous fruity, floral scent. Containing bergamot, grapefruit and almond oils, this bath bomb possesses a fruity blackcurrant scent that is slightly reminiscent of the Comforter, although there is definitely a floral undertone here, which smells of Parma Violets as well. Space Girl definitely has a multi-layered scent, which gives it a rather mature smell and will appeal to a whole range of different people.
Christine B.
TURTLE CREEK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb uploaded by Christine B.
LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb uploaded by Christine B.
LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb unfortunately, I can rarely take baths but when I do I love using Lish bath bombs - especially space girl bath bombs ! I love this bath bomb! It smells like those parma violet sweets and takes me back to my childhood. It doesnt really created bubbles but for that you should use a LUSH bubble bar. Never discontinue LUSH
Laike S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb uploaded by Laike S.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Lush is the best bath bomb company I’ve ever used, I use a lot of bath bombs. I’d recommend this! Makes a great gift and the ingredients are all organic or natural! Skin feels amazing and moisturized after use!
ynessa R.
Clarksville, TN
LOVED IT SO MUCH. Sweet smell, super glittery- and SO PRETTY. I bought it at the lush store in Hawaii, and it exceeded my expectations. The colors that came out were blue/purple/pink, and it was honestly so pleasing :)
Laura Y.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love Lush products and my favorite are their bath bombs! I'm always trying their new products. Everything smells great and always leaves your skin smooth and soft.
Jackie E.
Bronx, NY
I love it so much and I would recommend this to anyone who was interested. leaves my body feeling fresh and new.
Jessica H.
Harrington Park, NJ
Lush is pretty pricey when it comes to bath bombs, but you know you're paying for the experience of having a luxurious bath when you use it :) The bath bomb makes the water so pretty and sparkly, although too much glitter gets left in the tub and on my body when I use it which can look a little silly.
Juulie P.
Rialto, CA
Love organic products lush is the way to go. After a long stressful day a nice bath bomb relives it. Other than being a fun and relaxing it all organic and great with you skin it makes you skin feeling hydrated and like a baby's bottom. I'm always going back for more and new products!
Xiolenny C.
Yonkers, NY
I love the colors , this makes my shower not so boring. Especially at night I like to be relaxed to sleep. I definitely love these bath bomb .LUSH Space Girl Bath Bomb

173 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...