BeautyBodyBody CareLUSH
Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion

LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion

by LUSH

With a similar lavender scent to the Twilight bath bomb, Sleepy lotion is perfect for the end of a long day. It contains calming oatmeal and is great for sensitive or easily irritated skin!

Vegan; Contains cocoa butter, almond oil, lavender and oatmeal; Not tested on animals!

Is this product any good?
Does this lotion have a strong scent?
Can someone tell me why they like this more then other lavender ‘sleep’ lotions? This one seems to be off the charts popular & I was just curious why more so then any other similar lotion.
Start your review of LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion!
Haley S.
Hillsboro, IL
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Haley S.
I love the way this smells. It is lavender but also like some kind of snickerdoodle cookie hint to it. It is difficult to explain! I don’t find it extra moisturizing or anything, but I do really enjoy this product regardless. It isn’t irritating despite the fragrance and I find it relaxing.
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica D.
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica D.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I just love LUSH!!! Their Sleepy line is one of my favorites. This lotion is wonderful!! It has a potent Sleepy scent. 😴 It’s thick and rich, a little bit goes a long way. It’s a great scent to help you unwind after a long day. LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion LUSH #followforfollow
Emily  B.
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Emily  B.
If you love lavender you will love this!! The only complaint I have on this lotion is that it can leave your hands a bit greasy if you put on too much. It smells incredible and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Perfect for dry hands as a result of a harsh winter!
Kristen M.
Wellington, CO
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Kristen M.
Never in a million years did I think a lotion would genuinely help me sleep better. I was blindsided by how amazing this lotion is. First, it smells heavenly and actually does help relax me. Second, it feels incredible on my skin. It's not at all greasy and absorbs quickly so I don't feel like I have to stand around waiting to get into bed once I apply it. I do wish Lush stores were more prevelent but you can always buy online if needed. This lotion certainly isn't the cheapest on the market but it's definitely not the most expensive and the quality is worth it. I also love that the brand is cruelty free, which is very important to me. I would absolutely recommend this lotion as the perfect addition to your nighttime routine!
Alexis A.
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Alexis A.
My favorite lotion - the scent is amazing! I have dry skin (especially in the colder months) and this lotion definitely does the job! It’s a pretty thick consistency (almost like a butter). I use it daily after the shower and I’m able to stay ash free all day lol!
Tyler C.
Worcester
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Tyler C.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This has been a repeat buy of mine from the first time I smelled it in the store. It is a little pricey, but it is well worth the money. I use it every night before bed as a body lotion, and it honestly feels like melted butter on my skin. It has a lavender scent, but has an underlying sweet smell too it, that almost makes it smell like a baked good. It is a must buy for all LUSHIES
Maliha  C.
Newton, MA
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Maliha  C.
I love this stuff. I have very dry skin and this definitely does the job. It is so rich and creamy its stay on all day. It also smells AMAZING. I don't think it's that experience since a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend and will keep buying.
Chrissy C.
Staten Island, NY
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Chrissy C.
This is the best body lotion I have ever tried. It leaves me moisturized for days until I shower. A little goes a long way with this product. I used to use a sample jar of it on my body for months and I got the biggest size of it for Christmas and still have a good amount left.
Serinna S.
Yuma, AZ
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Serinna S.
Instant heaven 🤤 the layers of lavender and tonka bean (like a sophisticated vanilla) balance and mingle so well - it’s my melatonin for the skin 💤 ...the closest related scent family I’ve encountered is the lavender cedarwood (B&BW) - however Lush’s sleepy cream is sweeter and more pleasantly mellow! Even more delicious and luxurious when paired with the shower gel 🥰
Kimberly N.
LUSH Sleepy Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Kimberly N.
So when I first started using this I was skeptical about the fact that I was told it was a more natural way to sooth my stress and my sleeplessness. Yet I began to use it and I would never stop I absolutely love how well I rest after placing this on my neck, my hands and my wrists. I sleep like a baby!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooke N.
Andrews, TX
il y a 4 ans
Margaret S. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I love it. It smells amazing! The matching body wash is soo good too.
Melissa B.
Midwest City, OK
il y a 4 ans
Christine R. il y a un an
I’ve been using this lotion for years before bed, and I love it. I won’t say it’s the answer to all of your sleep troubles, but the scent is very relaxing and calming and it’s become part of nightly routine.