BY LUSH #8 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Launch this one in the water and watch it shoot and spin, and stay very still to see the swirling colors of the night sky dazzle in your bathtub alongside golden star bath melts. As a calming blanket of shimmering midnight blue unfurls in the water, Brazilian orange and bergamot oils take your skin to heaven as your mood rockets straight up to the stars.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Coconut Cream (Cocos Nucifera) Water (Aqua) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Corn Starch (Zea mays) Titanium Dioxide Laureth 4 Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Iron Oxides Mica Butylphenyl Methylpropional Citronellol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Yellow 5 Yellow 5 Lake Blue 1 Lake *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• This bath bomb looks soo pretty ! Are the stars made of g...4 Answers
  • Hey how much does this cot?2 Answers
  • how glittery is it on a scale of 1-10? Also does it leave...5 Answers
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is one of my go-to bath bombs for the Holiday season. Not only does it turn the water a beautiful blue (with non-plastic gold sparkles) but it smells super good (orange/bergamot). The blue color doesn't stain the tub at all (none of the Lush bombs have ever stained my tub). It's also vegan (no animal by-product) and made with non-toxic ingredients.

The glitter stays in the tub after use, but a simple rinse will get it all out. Your skin also gets a little bit glittery but it rinses off easy. I just noticed the website picture doesn't look quite the same, so they may have removed the glitter (I haven't gotten one yet this year).
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This is my favorite bomb that Lush makes! It smells fantastic,is beautiful and leaves my skin feeling incredible. I like to just sit one out in my bathroom ,somewhere dry,and let the scent linger. It's so great! Every year I stock up during the boxing day BOGO event.
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
This was my first and by far my favorite bath bomb. The smell is intoxicating followed by a beautiful blue hue. The gold stars are glittery bath melts that leave your skin wonderfully hydrated. Every holiday season I stock up to enjoy all year long.
Lauren F.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I just used this BATHBOMB tonight and it is SO pretty! I loved the smell, as well as the color of the water it turned. A beautiful vibrant blue/turquoise. The golden stars you see on this bath bomb burst into gorgeous shimmery glitter. My only complaint is after your bath is done, you will have some glitter residue to clean up. But other than that, it’s the perfect bathbomb.
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Best smelling bomb I’ve ever used. I enjoy the hint of glitter and creaminess the stars leave as well. I bought this 1/2 price on the day after Christmas sale, so I feel I got a great value for my money
Monica A.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is a very moisturizing bath bomb! I love how the water looks like after it’s done fizzing out. It shares the same scent with honey I washed the kids soap. A sweet sugary honey scent with warm tones to it. It’s a very comforting scent. Stars with cocoa butter are at the end of this bath bomb.
Solin P.
San Jose, CA
LOVE this one. It is definitely one of my favorite bath bombs from LUSH. I love the color and smell. And the yellow stars leave the water feeling silky and releases gold shimmers. So worth the price.
Emily G.
Eden Prairie, MN
This bath bombis totally bomb! It smells faintly sweet, and turned my tub into a beautiful swirly work of art. The blue fizzy part dissolves much quicker than the little gold stars. The bath bomb turned my water a glittery teal blue color. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Love it!
Kay K.
The revamped Shoot For The Stars bath bomb was an interesting one. I wasn't initially impressed by it but it's a great option for bath cocktails. There are plenty of bath oil stars to make for a moisturizing option and the colors compliment a lot of other Lush's bath options.
Elizabeth B.
Chappaqua
I love this bath bomb it smells amazing it is very calming.
Pros:
makes me feel relaxed
cons:
you have to clean all the glitter from you bath tub when you finish your bath

The bath bomb is very expensive, but I still would reccomend it because it is only out during the holidays.
Michele R.
Greenville, NC
Can you take a bath while the bath bomb is exploding or do you have to wait until it is all done?
Cierra A.
San Angelo, TX
Does the glitter stick to your skin, or do you have to rinse it off?
Molly C.
Little Silver, NJ
how glittery is it on a scale of 1-10? Also does it leave a residue?
Omer A.
Jersey City, NJ
Never had a bath bomb before. When you doing a bath and having this bomb is it only making your bath bubbly or is it doing more then that for the water and the bath?
Elia M.
This bath bomb looks soo pretty ! Are the stars made of glitter ?