BY LUSH #9 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Launch this one in the water and watch it shoot and spin, and stay very still to see the swirling colors of the night sky dazzle in your bathtub alongside golden star bath melts. As a calming blanket of shimmering midnight blue unfurls in the water, Brazilian orange and bergamot oils take your skin to heaven as your mood rockets straight up to the stars.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Coconut Cream (Cocos Nucifera) Water (Aqua) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Corn Starch (Zea mays) Titanium Dioxide Laureth 4 Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Iron Oxides Mica Butylphenyl Methylpropional Citronellol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Yellow 5 Yellow 5 Lake Blue 1 Lake *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Hey how much does this cot?2 Answers
  • how glittery is it on a scale of 1-10? Also does it leave a residue?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I could find one of these besides in a lus...3 Answers
Stephanie W.
I received this bath bomb in a Lush gift kit that my husband bought me. He knows how much I love natural products. I used most of the bath bombs in the kit but somehow forgot about this one. I found it many months later but decided to use it while pregnant. It fizzed and dissolved like new & tinted the water leaving it a beautiful deep teal color. It smells great add leaves the body smelling like it after rinsing. The stars pop out of the ball when dissolving and eventually dissolve as well. The stars have gold microglitter which enters the water & gives the skin a nice subtle glow. I loved this bath bomb! It is definitely one of my favorites and if they weren't so expensive, I would purchase more. I love bath bombs for relaxing and when bathing with my hubby. We enjoyed the others from the kit on our honeymoon.
Mary E C.
So, this is the closest thing I could find on the app to Lush’s Golden Egg bath bomb. I guess t it from their Easter collection and it is amazing! This is the first bath bomb I’ve ever tried from Lush and I was not disappointed. The Shea butter makes your skin feel absolutely incredible! It’s very shimmery on the outside and makes the water sparkle, but it doesn’t stick to your skin very much. I had a bit of a shimmer on my arms and hands, but that was it. Overall, this is an amazing bath bomb and I highly recommend it!!!
Ashleigh M.
I wasn’t expecting to love this as much as I did! This turns your bath water a pretty blue and the gold stars release from the bath bomb and makes your bath look like a night time sky. There’s glitter inside the starts that release into the water as well. The scent is a lovely toffee/honey scent so when you get out of the bath you smell like a sweet treat lol! I wish this one was available year round.
Elizabeth B.
Chappaqua
I love this bath bomb it smells amazing it is very calming.
Pros:
makes me feel relaxed
cons:
you have to clean all the glitter from you bath tub when you finish your bath

The bath bomb is very expensive, but I still would reccomend it because it is only out during the holidays.
Courtney đź’‰.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a favorite from the Christmas line, and it has continually come back (by popular demand I’m sure). It smells sweet like toffee candies and sticky honey. There’s star shaped oils embedded into the bath bomb that melts into the bath water leaving it luxuriously soft. Your skin will feel amazingly smooth and the water will not only make your skin feel but look good with a slight shimmer from ther glitter. (Nothing crazy, just a tiny bit).
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This is my favorite bomb that Lush makes! It smells fantastic,is beautiful and leaves my skin feeling incredible. I like to just sit one out in my bathroom ,somewhere dry,and let the scent linger. It's so great! Every year I stock up during the boxing day BOGO event.
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
This was my first and by far my favorite bath bomb. The smell is intoxicating followed by a beautiful blue hue. The gold stars are glittery bath melts that leave your skin wonderfully hydrated. Every holiday season I stock up to enjoy all year long.
Jill N.
I love the smell of this and the stars! They float and melt in the water and make it a luxurious experience. I love the glitter and the leftover color of the bath. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend it. I bought it at lush.
Zerlaine P.
Miami
I LOVE these bath bombs! The scents are all amazing, and the bath bombs are much bigger than I expected. I thought they were great, and actually wanted to take a bath the next night! I'll be buying many more for myself, but they'll also make great gifts in the future!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Can’t even rate this high enough! Smells SO wonderful, and it’s so beautiful I can’t even describe it...cruelty free and worth the price for such wholesome ingredients and production. Doesn’t stain the tub blue either, just do a second rinse
Cierra A.
San Angelo, TX
Does the glitter stick to your skin, or do you have to rinse it off?
Omer A.
Jersey City, NJ
Never had a bath bomb before. When you doing a bath and having this bomb is it only making your bath bubbly or is it doing more then that for the water and the bath?
Molly C.
Little Silver, NJ
how glittery is it on a scale of 1-10? Also does it leave a residue?
Michele R.
Greenville, NC
Can you take a bath while the bath bomb is exploding or do you have to wait until it is all done?
Alexandra M.
Airville, PA
Does anyone know where I could find one of these besides in a lush store? I've been looking everywhere for one and lush is currently sold out! Also, if you have used this product, do you love it?