BY LUSH #88 in Shampoo

When stress or life goes to your head and your hair starts thinning, motivate your tired scalp with stimulating clove and cinnamon oils and a peppermint infusion. This spicy bar also has rosemary and nettles to soothe irritated scalps and make your hair shiny and soft. With a special #BeCrueltyFree message, our bestselling New encourages everyone to join the conversation about ending animal testing once and for all. Visit our friends at Humane Society International to learn more and take action.

How to use: Rub between hands to create a lather, or directly onto hair. Massage into the hair and scalp then rinse clean

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Nettle and Peppermint Infusion (Urtica dioica, Mentha piperita) Fragrance *Eugenol Glycerine Nettle Absolute (Urtica urens) Rosemary Absolute (Rosmarinus officinalis) Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) *Cinnamal Cinnamyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Red 30 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

•   LUSH Shampoo Bar do these leave your hair soft ... Be the first to answer!
  • LUSH Shampoo Bar Does anyone know if there is a bar specifically...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the avocado one? I want something that'll moistu...1 Answers
LUSH Shampoo Bar
  • "My sister bought me the most recent one( Jason and the Argan oil shampoo bar) because she knows I absolutely love the Rose Jam scent which is in this particular shampoo bar." in 6 reviews
  • "They are very concentrated, last a very long time and also lather up quite nicely, making traveling much easier." in 2 reviews
  • "They suds up and lather really well, so you do not need to use a lot of it." in 1 review
  • "After prolonged use these are a bit sapping to your hair, but a little goes a very long way." in 1 review
  • "My personal favourite is Jason and the Argan Oil, its beautiful rose jam scent stays on your hair, it leaves your hair feeling clean and the argan oil in it leaves your hair incredibly soft." in 1 review
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I recently switched over to a zero-waste lifestyle, and LUSH’s shampoo and conditioner bars are the perfect product to feel indulgent while also being eco-friendly. The ingredients are high-quality and have a naturally lovely scent to them without artificial perfumes. My hair smells incredible for the rest of the day, while also being weightless and tangle-free! My husband and I both have long hair and we share the bars and they still last well over a month. The product is definitely worth five stars, but I would like to see LUSH come out with a better storage method than the tins (which are sold separately :( ) It’s a bit of a hassle to keep them from melting in the shower, but apart from that, I LOVE these products. Will be purchasing again and again, indefinitely.
Ellie S.
San Francisco
LUSH Seanik Shampoo Bar was the first Lush product I ever bought for myself and I instantly fell in love! I bought it while in Europe and wasn't wanting to wash my hair every day, which was totally doable! It was also great for travel as it is solid. It definitely gives my thin hair some volume and leaves it smelling and feeling fresh and clean. I have had the same bar for about a year, but I definitely don't use it every time I wash my hair and there was a couple month period that I lost it (in between moves), but it really lasts a long time! I recommend getting the shampoo tins to store it, but keeping the lid off and never putting the shampoo bar directly in water so that it doesn't dry up and stick to the tin between uses.
Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about a shampoo bar like this, especially from lush where everything is all natural and chemical-free, etc. I was pleasantly surprised by this product, which I received from a game of Secret Santa. The bar lasted me for about 2 months, and I really loved the cinnamon smell. The shampoo did a great job of cleaning the oil out of my hair. I think it was equally as harsh on my hair color as regular shampoo would be, but I really appreciate the "zero-waste" packaging (or lack-of).
Katie M.
Austin, TX
I have several of these shampoo bars and my favorite will forever be Jason and the Argan Oil which smells like a bouquet of roses! Not only does it smell incredible and last a surprisingly long time (so long as you do not store it in the shower - it will melt like a bar of soap you leave in a puddle), but it does a fantastic job of removing grime from my hair, and adding shine and bounce. I put these to the rest when I went to Europe for 3 months this summer and only brought a Lush shampoo bar along. There were multiple points in my trip where I would go several days between washing my hair, and this did the trick to clean out all of the gunk and grime every time! Absolutely love everything Lush and will buy these shampoo bars for the rest of my life. If you have not tried one you absolutely must! However, make sure you look at what each bar does before purchasing, because the ingredients in each bar are suited for different hair types and textures. That being said, they all smell great so I feel like you can't go wrong!
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
Coming in #1 place, LUSH's shampoo bars are my favorite LUSH product. At first I thought the idea sounded odd, but they smell better and leave my hair smelling better than all other regular shampoos. They last forever and are all naturally handmade. One of these bars lasts me months.
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Lush Shampoo Bars are products I’ve been using for years. It was one of the first ever products I bought from Lush. All the shampoos for Lush are made specifically for different hair types. The shampoo bars are no different. I travel a lot and I never think about shampoo because I just grab my shampoo bar and I’m good to go. It’s not a liquid so it can be in my carry on or it’s good in a backpack out in the woods without having to carry a heavy bottle of shampoo. It pairs up great with the conditioner bars. My only reason I didn’t give it a 5 star rating is because the shampoo bar tins you can buy with it are hard to get the bar out of.
Sheran L.
Lush NEW shampoo - I was leery of yet another shampoo which would "give me NEW growth".  This one, however, is amazing!  The amount of suds off of a simple bar were impressive.  My hair was left feeling clean, not weighted down, and soft.  I did't even have to use a conditioner.  As for new growth, in the month I have been using it - everyone can see a definite difference.
Marie N.
I love shampoo bars! My hair has been easier and quicker to clean lately because of this and it keeps my hair cleaner much longer than any other shampoo I’ve tried. It has a really nice scent that’s mild but does stick around for 48-36 hours. They are fairly expensive but it lasts for a really long time and I will be purchasing again! I use the Honey I Washed My Hair, scent and I really love it!
lindsey s.
I tried the Seanik shampoo bar and while it was out of my comfort zone, I was happy with the results. I see more of a draw for the ecological benefits of this shampoo than the performance and would be willing to use other varieties of the bar to find one that works best for my hair. It doesn’t lather like liquid shampoo which is hard to get used to but I like to rub it directly onto my scalp or onto my hands in the shower. I also found that the shampoo part disintegrated quicker than the conditioner chunks. Overall if you are earth-conscious primarily I would recommend this bar.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Lush shampoo bars changed my hair and my life.
This is such a unique concept that will make your shampoo needs easier and lady longer than liquid shampoos.

There’s different kinds of shampoo bars for different needs. There’s ones for dry hair, curly hair, damaged hair and oily hair.

The one that I currently use is Montabano which helps with oily hair and I love it! You just wet it and rub on your scalp and then created a nice lather.

The people at lush say the bar lasts between 60-90 washes, I had my first one last for 3 months. I would rather commended getting a shampoo tin for it because if it falls, it’s breaks and becomes impossible to use.

They all have great scents too, none of which are too strong. I really recommended this to any one
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
How does this shampoo bar work? Does it get sudsy?
may t.
Hartford , MI
How Good is lush? I've never tried it but would really love to!! Is it like soaps or bubble baths?
Nathalia M.
Jacksonville, FL
If you have tried this bar out do you know whether or not it would be good for oily hair?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
How do you use this? I'm confused.
Deanna G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love lush! I've never tried the shampoo before. It is worth it? Does it last long?