LUSH Shampoo Bar

by LUSH

When stress or life goes to your head and your hair starts thinning, motivate your tired scalp with stimulating clove and cinnamon oils and a peppermint infusion. This spicy bar also has rosemary and nettles to soothe irritated scalps and make your hair shiny and soft. With a special #BeCrueltyFree message, our bestselling New encourages everyone to join the conversation about ending animal testing once and for all. Visit our friends at Humane Society International to learn more and take action.

How to use: Rub between hands to create a lather, or directly onto hair. Massage into the hair and scalp then rinse clean

ingredients

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Nettle and Peppermint Infusion (Urtica dioica, Mentha piperita) Fragrance *Eugenol Glycerine Nettle Absolute (Urtica urens) Rosemary Absolute (Rosmarinus officinalis) Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) *Cinnamal Cinnamyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Red 30 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Does anyone have any tips for getting the bar to foam more?
How long does the bar last?
LUSH Shampoo Bar I bought this shampoo bar from Lush and received it about a week ago. I wanted to finish my other shampoo bottle before using the shampoo bar, but when I took it out of the package I realised there was some moulds on it. Is that normal? Can I still use it?
Start your review of LUSH Shampoo Bar!
Product Highlights
“My sister bought me the most recent one( Jason and the Argan oil shampoo bar) because she knows I absolutely love the Rose Jam scent which is in this particular shampoo bar.” in reviews
“They are very concentrated, last a very long time and also lather up quite nicely, making traveling much easier.” in reviews
“I ended up getting a full size bar of the "New" shampoo bar and It's amazing.” in reviews
“...jam scent stays on your hair, it leaves your hair feeling clean and the argan oil in it leaves your hair incredibly soft.” in reviews
“The jasmine scent smells so nice and leaves your hair smelling that way for a few hours.” in reviews
Bishop Middleham, Durham
Choose the right formula for your hair and scalp and this is heavenly! No packaging so less plastic, yes! Easy to use and convenient for travelling because it’s small, compact and not liquid. Lather easily and has a lot of foam, if you love that. It’s tiny but this lasts for so long. LUSH claims that you can wash your hair 80 times with one shampoo bar, depending how much you lather! I think that’s equalvalent to LUSH’s 2 medium sized shampoo bottle! Definitely worth the price and worth a try, if you haven’t yet.
Ingleton
I currently use the rose and Witch hazel shampoo bar. I use this one as my hair get greasy easily but had dry ends. The Witch hazel targets the roots and the rose targets the dry ends. Smells very floral and summery, I love it. It also leaves my hair looking clean for a very long time. Usually I wash my hair every other day, and sometimes I can get away with every three days with this shampoo. It’s pricey, but it lasts a very long time, I’ve had mine since September and it’s still going in may!
England
Great all rounder. Lathers up well and lasts for months. Mine usually last between 5 and 6 months of daily washing. I have coloured hair, and I find that these don't strip or fade the colour as much as liquid shampoo would. They're great for travelling too as you can just stick them in your luggage and off you go.
County Durham Bishop Auckland spennymore
This is a really good product it works I've bought 3 bars and they smell beautiful of cinnamon.it helps hair growth and helps detox your scalp.this product is cruelty free and full of natural ingredients.i would recommend this product.i will always buy again.
Believe it or not this is a shampoo from lush but in a bar form, it is quite hard to handle it does foam up but it’s vegan and cruelty free which is amazing for the environment and my hair too. Try it out it’s super fun
This bar smells amazing and is easy to use! I love it so much and it works for all sorts of scalps! I would definitely recommend this ad it lathers and I would definitely buy it again! It feels good on my scalp!
bury
#BeCrueltyFree I love this shampoo bar it’s long lasting and it has an amazing sent. I couldn’t improve this more than it already is. It’s one of the best shampoo bars from LUSH. Very satisfied
Norwich, Norwich
Such an easy swap to reduce plastic use! I’ve had three different scents and I’ve loved all of them. Really easy to lather up, last for ages and make my skin so nice and soft.
I like this as it is eco friendly i am a huge user of aussie shampoos but i also like to be eco friendly so i brought this and it worked great to nourish my hair fully.
Ischgl, Tirol
Love these, so good for the environment with no package (I have a reusable tin to store it in) works so well, smells amazing and makes my hair look nice and shiny.

316 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 10 jours
Assia T. • il y a 4 jours
Nope, that is not normal at all! Contact their costumer service ASAP and get a refund or an exchange.
Crescent City
il y a 2 mois
LUSH Shampoo Bar How does this compare to normal shampoo? How does the hair feel after use?
Moriah S. • il y a 2 mois
I've tried a couple of them and have liked them all. They all do different things but I have never felt like my hair wasnt getting clean. I often switch up my hair care routine but always end up back at lush shampoo bars.