BY LUSH

When stress or life goes to your head and your hair starts thinning, motivate your tired scalp with stimulating clove and cinnamon oils and a peppermint infusion. This spicy bar also has rosemary and nettles to soothe irritated scalps and make your hair shiny and soft. With a special #BeCrueltyFree message, our bestselling New encourages everyone to join the conversation about ending animal testing once and for all. Visit our friends at Humane Society International to learn more and take action.

How to use: Rub between hands to create a lather, or directly onto hair. Massage into the hair and scalp then rinse clean

ingredients

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Nettle and Peppermint Infusion (Urtica dioica, Mentha piperita) Fragrance *Eugenol Glycerine Nettle Absolute (Urtica urens) Rosemary Absolute (Rosmarinus officinalis) Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) *Cinnamal Cinnamyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Red 30 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I LOVE everything Lush but am worried these Shampoo Bars ...2 Answers
  • I need a new shampoo that will make me feel amazing is th...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo bar have a nice lather?1 Answers
LUSH Shampoo Bar
  • "My sister bought me the most recent one( Jason and the Argan oil shampoo bar) because she knows I absolutely love the Rose Jam scent which is in this particular shampoo bar." in 6 reviews
  • "They are very concentrated, last a very long time and also lather up quite nicely, making traveling much easier." in 2 reviews
  • "They suds up and lather really well, so you do not need to use a lot of it." in 1 review
  • "My personal favourite is Jason and the Argan Oil, its beautiful rose jam scent stays on your hair, it leaves your hair feeling clean and the argan oil in it leaves your hair incredibly soft." in 1 review
  • "I ended up getting a full size bar of the "New" shampoo bar and It's amazing." in 1 review
Asia P.
I've been using the Montalbano shampoo bar and I am IN LOVE!  My hair has been a nightmare when it comes to its oil production.  Thanks to my dad, my hair gets so oily that in the afternoon it starts to become stringy.  If I don't shower and wash my hair every night, I look like I haven't washed my hair in a month.  Not only this but my hair EASILY gets used to shampoos in which my hair's oil production won't be touched by the cleansing power of normal shampoos.  This being said, I was nervous about going to LUSH and trying out a shampoo bar or not.  The woman who helped me was super nice and quickly recommended this shampoo to me and bonus points, it is lemon scented!  Never in my life has my hair been this clean that I can remember.  I've been able to wear my hair down without worrying about it coming stringy.  My hair is barely oily at night anymore which was quite shocking.  The only complaint I have is the chunks of lemon in the shampoo bar.  When they become dislodged they get tangled up in my hair which is hard to get out.  This could be due to how long my hair is, down to my butt.  Overall, it is safe to say that I will be purchasing this again!  It is a holy grail product for me!  10/10 recommend this to those with oily hair who are ready to throw in the towel!
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I recently switched over to a zero-waste lifestyle, and LUSH’s shampoo and conditioner bars are the perfect product to feel indulgent while also being eco-friendly. The ingredients are high-quality and have a naturally lovely scent to them without artificial perfumes. My hair smells incredible for the rest of the day, while also being weightless and tangle-free! My husband and I both have long hair and we share the bars and they still last well over a month. The product is definitely worth five stars, but I would like to see LUSH come out with a better storage method than the tins (which are sold separately :( ) It’s a bit of a hassle to keep them from melting in the shower, but apart from that, I LOVE these products. Will be purchasing again and again, indefinitely.
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
I LOVE these Lush Shampoo bars; my favorite scent is Jason and the Argan Oil. I've shied away from conventional brands because I try to be as eco-friendly and cruelty-free as possible from the food I eat, to the products I put on my body. LUSH is a dangerous place for me, but thankfully I can DIY most of the products they carry (like their infamous bath bombs, or face masks), so I don't end up with too big of a hole in my pocket when I walk out. I will forever use these shampoo bars because they are easy to use, easy to travel with (goodbye TSA liquid restrictions!), and last forever. I have very long, thick hair and these last me probably a couple months. Disclaimer: I only wash my hair a few times per week because it gets very dry from over-washing. The storage tins don't work great for me, so I usually just pull the bar out of the shower and let it dry off on a piece of paper so it doesn't turn to mush. My hair always feels clean and moisturized, and smells nice. LUSH is spot on with these bars
Hope B.
AMAZING! This idea is so unique. I love that lush is cruelty free. This made my roots less oily and made my hair look healthy and thick. I love the cinnamon smell. I truly think that my hair has grown longer, thicker, and healthier using this product. I rub it on my scalp 4-5 times and massage it on my head. A little goes a long way and doesn't over weigh or dry out my hair. For around 10 dollars and about 80 uses, i would say it's worth it :)
Gianna C.
Lush’s “New” Shampoo bar always kills it. “Not a lot of people know that shampoo is directly for the scalp”, a sales associate told me. I had no idea! My flaky and dry scalp and short hair was amazed when I worked the bar directly at my roots, and what do you know? The thing slowly cleared my dandruff, and the tingle of cinnamon has stimulated my hair follicles at the tip and my hair has grown a whopping TWO INCHES a month. (Do the math, that’s a lot a’ growin’). I love this bar and I might never go back to regular bottled shampoo. I went to Mexico recently and I got to bring the whole bar because its naked packaging and solid form makes it already TSA approved. (PS: Lush invented the solid shampoo bar! What?!)
Melinda H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love the shampoo bar I was really reluctant at first because I didn't know exactly how it would work but pretty much you just run it across your hair while it's wet like you're about to put your hair in a ponytail and it does give a lot of bubbles which is my complaint for a lot of natural hair shampoos ever since I started using it I've noticed my hair is really clean I don't have that scalp build up and also I have very bad dandruff and it solved all of my dandruff issues I still do just use regular conditioner after but it's a significant difference
Desiree B.
philadelphia
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
i first tried it at a friends house and at first i was a little confused on how to use it but all you have to do is lather it up in your hands and massage it into your scalp and it leaves your hair feeling super soft. i went to Lush and had to  buy this product i got the Rose Jam scent and i use it every other day on my hair. i have pretty oily hair and i noticed after using the shampoo bar my hair stopped getting as oily near my scalp. i love this amazing all natural product and Lush! i recommend purchasing a bar for about 10 bucks.
Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about a shampoo bar like this, especially from lush where everything is all natural and chemical-free, etc. I was pleasantly surprised by this product, which I received from a game of Secret Santa. The bar lasted me for about 2 months, and I really loved the cinnamon smell. The shampoo did a great job of cleaning the oil out of my hair. I think it was equally as harsh on my hair color as regular shampoo would be, but I really appreciate the "zero-waste" packaging (or lack-of).
Lauren M.
Lynn, MA
I bought this shampoo bar in June and still have not run out of it. $12 well spent. I asked the person at lush for a shampoo bar to help me grow my hair out for my wedding and this is what they recommended, along with their green conditioner bar. Since the end of June, I have had 4 inches of hair growth WITH two trims. INSANE. On the down side, it does dry your hair out so definitely get a moisturizing hair mask or conditioner. I probably won’t need a new bar until mid-end October. That’s about 4 months of use for $12!!!!! Insane!!!!!! I only dropped it a star for how tangly it makes my hair.
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
I have several of these shampoo bars and my favorite will forever be Jason and the Argan Oil which smells like a bouquet of roses! Not only does it smell incredible and last a surprisingly long time (so long as you do not store it in the shower - it will melt like a bar of soap you leave in a puddle), but it does a fantastic job of removing grime from my hair, and adding shine and bounce. I put these to the rest when I went to Europe for 3 months this summer and only brought a Lush shampoo bar along. There were multiple points in my trip where I would go several days between washing my hair, and this did the trick to clean out all of the gunk and grime every time! Absolutely love everything Lush and will buy these shampoo bars for the rest of my life. If you have not tried one you absolutely must! However, make sure you look at what each bar does before purchasing, because the ingredients in each bar are suited for different hair types and textures. That being said, they all smell great so I feel like you can't go wrong!
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
How does this shampoo bar work? Does it get sudsy?
May T.
Hartford , MI
How Good is lush? I've never tried it but would really love to!! Is it like soaps or bubble baths?
Nathalia M.
Jacksonville, FL
If you have tried this bar out do you know whether or not it would be good for oily hair?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
How do you use this? I'm confused.
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
I love lush! I've never tried the shampoo before. It is worth it? Does it last long?