LUSH Shampoo Bar
When stress or life goes to your head and your hair starts thinning, motivate your tired scalp with stimulating clove and cinnamon oils and a peppermint infusion. This spicy bar also has rosemary and nettles to soothe irritated scalps and make your hair shiny and soft. With a special #BeCrueltyFree message, our bestselling New encourages everyone to join the conversation about ending animal testing once and for all. Visit our friends at Humane Society International to learn more and take action.
How to use: Rub between hands to create a lather, or directly onto hair. Massage into the hair and scalp then rinse clean
Sodium Laureth Sulfate Nettle and Peppermint Infusion (Urtica dioica, Mentha piperita) Fragrance *Eugenol Glycerine Nettle Absolute (Urtica urens) Rosemary Absolute (Rosmarinus officinalis) Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) *Cinnamal Cinnamyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Red 30 *Occurs naturally in essential oilssee more...
Top Questions See all 625 Q&A
- "My sister bought me the most recent one( Jason and the Argan oil shampoo bar) because she knows I absolutely love the Rose Jam scent which is in this particular shampoo bar." in 6 reviews
- "They are very concentrated, last a very long time and also lather up quite nicely, making traveling much easier." in 2 reviews
- "They suds up and lather really well, so you do not need to use a lot of it." in 1 review
- "My personal favourite is Jason and the Argan Oil, its beautiful rose jam scent stays on your hair, it leaves your hair feeling clean and the argan oil in it leaves your hair incredibly soft." in 1 review
- "I ended up getting a full size bar of the "New" shampoo bar and It's amazing." in 1 review
LUSH Shampoo Bar
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos