BY LUSH #50 in Shampoo

When stress or life goes to your head and your hair starts thinning, motivate your tired scalp with stimulating clove and cinnamon oils and a peppermint infusion. This spicy bar also has rosemary and nettles to soothe irritated scalps and make your hair shiny and soft. With a special #BeCrueltyFree message, our bestselling New encourages everyone to join the conversation about ending animal testing once and for all. Visit our friends at Humane Society International to learn more and take action.

How to use: Rub between hands to create a lather, or directly onto hair. Massage into the hair and scalp then rinse clean

ingredients

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Nettle and Peppermint Infusion (Urtica dioica, Mentha piperita) Fragrance *Eugenol Glycerine Nettle Absolute (Urtica urens) Rosemary Absolute (Rosmarinus officinalis) Clove Bud Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) *Cinnamal Cinnamyl Alcohol *Benzyl Benzoate *Limonene *Linalool Red 30 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I LOVE everything Lush but am worried these Shampoo Bars ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite LUSH shampoo bar?1 Answers
  • Honestly, what are people’s views on the lush shampoos? I...2 Answers
LUSH Shampoo Bar
  • "My sister bought me the most recent one( Jason and the Argan oil shampoo bar) because she knows I absolutely love the Rose Jam scent which is in this particular shampoo bar." in 6 reviews
  • "They are very concentrated, last a very long time and also lather up quite nicely, making traveling much easier." in 2 reviews
  • "They suds up and lather really well, so you do not need to use a lot of it." in 1 review
  • "My personal favourite is Jason and the Argan Oil, its beautiful rose jam scent stays on your hair, it leaves your hair feeling clean and the argan oil in it leaves your hair incredibly soft." in 1 review
  • "I ended up getting a full size bar of the "New" shampoo bar and It's amazing." in 1 review
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I recently switched over to a zero-waste lifestyle, and LUSH’s shampoo and conditioner bars are the perfect product to feel indulgent while also being eco-friendly. The ingredients are high-quality and have a naturally lovely scent to them without artificial perfumes. My hair smells incredible for the rest of the day, while also being weightless and tangle-free! My husband and I both have long hair and we share the bars and they still last well over a month. The product is definitely worth five stars, but I would like to see LUSH come out with a better storage method than the tins (which are sold separately :( ) It’s a bit of a hassle to keep them from melting in the shower, but apart from that, I LOVE these products. Will be purchasing again and again, indefinitely.
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
LUSH Shampoo Bar is something I was very skeptical about at first because my hair is a big part of my personality. It tends to be dry and it is color treated so it needs a little extra care. I was in Charleston, SC this past week and have never been to an actual LUSH store in person so when I saw it, I ran inside and was in awe. I did pick up a shampoo bar and it isn’t the one tagged, it is darker purple and is called Jason and the Argon Oil Bar. I used it as soon as I got home and let me tell you something. It lathered SO well and smelled SO good.. which is fine and great but here’s the kicker- it left my hair feeling NOURISHED. I almost felt like I didn’t need conditioner but since I knew I’d be using heat to dry my hair that day, I did use a small amount of conditioner. My hair felt absolutely amazing and I haven’t washed it since.. it’s been 2 days and I have been in the sun and walking all over the city and I haven’t even needed any dry shampoo. Sounds like a scam.. but this shampoo bar really did work even better than it claimed. I am very interested to see how many washes I get out of it. The lady at the store said some last up to 80 but everyone has different hair. I love that it isn’t packaged so I’m not polluting our earth with any unnecessary material. I am just in love with this!!! I am currently storing it in a small Pyrex container in my shower to avoid it staining my white tile.. just to be safe. This product is vegan and cruelty free. LUSH.... y’all did that!
Hope B.
AMAZING! This idea is so unique. I love that lush is cruelty free. This made my roots less oily and made my hair look healthy and thick. I love the cinnamon smell. I truly think that my hair has grown longer, thicker, and healthier using this product. I rub it on my scalp 4-5 times and massage it on my head. A little goes a long way and doesn't over weigh or dry out my hair. For around 10 dollars and about 80 uses, i would say it's worth it :)
Ellie S.
San Francisco
LUSH Seanik Shampoo Bar was the first Lush product I ever bought for myself and I instantly fell in love! I bought it while in Europe and wasn't wanting to wash my hair every day, which was totally doable! It was also great for travel as it is solid. It definitely gives my thin hair some volume and leaves it smelling and feeling fresh and clean. I have had the same bar for about a year, but I definitely don't use it every time I wash my hair and there was a couple month period that I lost it (in between moves), but it really lasts a long time! I recommend getting the shampoo tins to store it, but keeping the lid off and never putting the shampoo bar directly in water so that it doesn't dry up and stick to the tin between uses.
Gianna C.
Lush’s “New” Shampoo bar always kills it. “Not a lot of people know that shampoo is directly for the scalp”, a sales associate told me. I had no idea! My flaky and dry scalp and short hair was amazed when I worked the bar directly at my roots, and what do you know? The thing slowly cleared my dandruff, and the tingle of cinnamon has stimulated my hair follicles at the tip and my hair has grown a whopping TWO INCHES a month. (Do the math, that’s a lot a’ growin’). I love this bar and I might never go back to regular bottled shampoo. I went to Mexico recently and I got to bring the whole bar because its naked packaging and solid form makes it already TSA approved. (PS: Lush invented the solid shampoo bar! What?!)
Julia F.
I really wanted to like Lush Shampoo bars. They’re package, and cruelty free. I’d have to say New is my favorite, I’ve been using it to grow out my hair. It made my hair grow like a weed! However, with every Lush shampoo bar I’ve tried, it dries out my hair, and scalp. I only use New twice a week, and I double shampoo over it, or make sure I have an oil mask on beforehand so I don’t have horrible dandruff the next day. With every shampoo bar I’ve tried, my scalp gets itchy! I’ve tried Honey I washed my hair, got a sample of brazilliant, and tried montablano. I’m giving the product two stars instead of one because of the New shampoo bar. Overall, I don’t recommend these bars if you have a sensitive scalp.

Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about a shampoo bar like this, especially from lush where everything is all natural and chemical-free, etc. I was pleasantly surprised by this product, which I received from a game of Secret Santa. The bar lasted me for about 2 months, and I really loved the cinnamon smell. The shampoo did a great job of cleaning the oil out of my hair. I think it was equally as harsh on my hair color as regular shampoo would be, but I really appreciate the "zero-waste" packaging (or lack-of).
Katie M.
Austin, TX
I have several of these shampoo bars and my favorite will forever be Jason and the Argan Oil which smells like a bouquet of roses! Not only does it smell incredible and last a surprisingly long time (so long as you do not store it in the shower - it will melt like a bar of soap you leave in a puddle), but it does a fantastic job of removing grime from my hair, and adding shine and bounce. I put these to the rest when I went to Europe for 3 months this summer and only brought a Lush shampoo bar along. There were multiple points in my trip where I would go several days between washing my hair, and this did the trick to clean out all of the gunk and grime every time! Absolutely love everything Lush and will buy these shampoo bars for the rest of my life. If you have not tried one you absolutely must! However, make sure you look at what each bar does before purchasing, because the ingredients in each bar are suited for different hair types and textures. That being said, they all smell great so I feel like you can't go wrong!
Emma D.
I LOVE Lush's shampoo bars. I first bought the "Jumping Juniper" bar. I wash my shoulder length, thin and relatively straight hair daily and it lasted me 5 months for $10.95. It was definitely worth the price. It leaves you with a very light lavender scent. It helped to control the oils in my hair without going overboard (as I wash everyday). I used this in conjunction with one of their conditioner bars. I now use the godiva bar which has conditioner chunks in it. I do not need to use conditioner with this. It has a very good and more potent scent and I plan to continue using this, it is $12.95.
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Lush Shampoo Bars are products I’ve been using for years. It was one of the first ever products I bought from Lush. All the shampoos for Lush are made specifically for different hair types. The shampoo bars are no different. I travel a lot and I never think about shampoo because I just grab my shampoo bar and I’m good to go. It’s not a liquid so it can be in my carry on or it’s good in a backpack out in the woods without having to carry a heavy bottle of shampoo. It pairs up great with the conditioner bars. My only reason I didn’t give it a 5 star rating is because the shampoo bar tins you can buy with it are hard to get the bar out of.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
How does this shampoo bar work? Does it get sudsy?
may t.
Hartford , MI
How Good is lush? I've never tried it but would really love to!! Is it like soaps or bubble baths?
Nathalia M.
Jacksonville, FL
If you have tried this bar out do you know whether or not it would be good for oily hair?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
How do you use this? I'm confused.
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
I love lush! I've never tried the shampoo before. It is worth it? Does it last long?