BY LUSH

Raise the bar and change the way you think about shampoo! These mighty bars are small, long-lasting bundles of concentrated shampoo that will do the job of two to three bottles of liquid shampoo. They’re also packed full of effective ingredients and essential oils, so you can lather, rinse and repeat up to 80 times for gorgeous hair every time.

• Has anyone tried the avocado one? I want something that'll moistu...1 Answers
  • How long does this last? How is it used? Does your hair feel clea...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying a shampoo bar from lush. I have oily, cu...1 Answers
Lush Shampoo Bar
  • "My sister bought me the most recent one( Jason and the Argan oil shampoo bar) because she knows I absolutely love the Rose Jam scent which is in this particular shampoo bar." in 6 reviews
  • "They are very concentrated, last a very long time and also lather up quite nicely, making traveling much easier." in 2 reviews
  • "the super balm made my head very oily (which is fine, it helped my itchy head)." in 1 review
  • "They suds up and lather really well, so you do not need to use a lot of it." in 1 review
  • "I ended up getting a full size bar of the "New" shampoo bar and It's amazing." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the Jumping Juniper shampoo bar upon recommendation from a Lush employee when I shared that I was looking for a more clarifying shampoo. I tend to get oily roots soon after washing and also use a lot of hair products which causes build-up, so I was super excited to try this. I really wanted to love this product, but I would not purchase this again.

Pros: Love the smell, is gentle on hair, lasted a long time (about 50 washes)

Cons: My hair NEVER felt clean after washing it. I ALWAYS had purple shampoo chunks leftover in my hair (though to be fair, this was probably user error). It didn't lather well, and it didn't do anything to cut down on the oiliness of my hair.

lindsey s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the Seanik shampoo bar and while it was out of my comfort zone, I was happy with the results. I see more of a draw for the ecological benefits of this shampoo than the performance and would be willing to use other varieties of the bar to find one that works best for my hair. It doesn’t lather like liquid shampoo which is hard to get used to but I like to rub it directly onto my scalp or onto my hands in the shower. I also found that the shampoo part disintegrated quicker than the conditioner chunks. Overall if you are earth-conscious primarily I would recommend this bar.
Katie M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have several of these shampoo bars and my favorite will forever be Jason and the Argan Oil which smells like a bouquet of roses! Not only does it smell incredible and last a surprisingly long time (so long as you do not store it in the shower - it will melt like a bar of soap you leave in a puddle), but it does a fantastic job of removing grime from my hair, and adding shine and bounce. I put these to the rest when I went to Europe for 3 months this summer and only brought a Lush shampoo bar along. There were multiple points in my trip where I would go several days between washing my hair, and this did the trick to clean out all of the gunk and grime every time! Absolutely love everything Lush and will buy these shampoo bars for the rest of my life. If you have not tried one you absolutely must! However, make sure you look at what each bar does before purchasing, because the ingredients in each bar are suited for different hair types and textures. That being said, they all smell great so I feel like you can't go wrong!
Kiirsten T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lush Shampoo Bars are products I’ve been using for years. It was one of the first ever products I bought from Lush. All the shampoos for Lush are made specifically for different hair types. The shampoo bars are no different. I travel a lot and I never think about shampoo because I just grab my shampoo bar and I’m good to go. It’s not a liquid so it can be in my carry on or it’s good in a backpack out in the woods without having to carry a heavy bottle of shampoo. It pairs up great with the conditioner bars. My only reason I didn’t give it a 5 star rating is because the shampoo bar tins you can buy with it are hard to get the bar out of.
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shampoo bars! My hair has been easier and quicker to clean lately because of this and it keeps my hair cleaner much longer than any other shampoo I’ve tried. It has a really nice scent that’s mild but does stick around for 48-36 hours. They are fairly expensive but it lasts for a really long time and I will be purchasing again! I use the Honey I Washed My Hair, scent and I really love it!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lush shampoo bars changed my hair and my life.
This is such a unique concept that will make your shampoo needs easier and lady longer than liquid shampoos.

There’s different kinds of shampoo bars for different needs. There’s ones for dry hair, curly hair, damaged hair and oily hair.

The one that I currently use is Montabano which helps with oily hair and I love it! You just wet it and rub on your scalp and then created a nice lather.

The people at lush say the bar lasts between 60-90 washes, I had my first one last for 3 months. I would rather commended getting a shampoo tin for it because if it falls, it’s breaks and becomes impossible to use.

They all have great scents too, none of which are too strong. I really recommended this to any one
Meghan C.
Boise
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I am very chemical- conscious, and I try to avoid having harsh chemicals in my home. I've tried making shampoo bars, buying shampoo bars, and natural hair cleansers- but this bar is by far my favorite! The packaging is adorable (who doesn't love a cute little bar in its own tin, ready to travel and saving space in the shower?) and the product is great. It has a nice lather, but doesn't lose form over time. The scent is amazing (I personally adore the Carmel one) and one bar lasts forever! I wash my hair once every 3-4 days and it lasted me nearly 6months. I am not sure that it would be as effective for super fine, dry hair or people with a lot of dandruff.... but in my curly hair, it worked like a dream!
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lush shampoo bars! I have nothing negative to say about these, I think they are fantastic! I have the one used for deep cleaning and it cleans my hair so well! The shampoo bar takes just a few swipes on my hand and it lathers up just like regular shampoo! I love how long this shampoo bar lasts and it says you can get up to 60 washes (I believe) out of it but I only wash my hair once a regular (usually) so I get a lot more uses. I love that everything going into my hair is all natural but it still really feels like it gets clean. Just make sure you store this out of the way of the water to get the most use out of it!
Jadde T.
Kissimmee, FL
I was so reluctant to try this one out and to get out of my comfort zone aka bottled shampoo. I got the “Jason and the Argan Oil” because it is supposed to balance the oils on your scalp, while making your hair stronger, shinier, and softer. The smell is amazing!! Since I have oily hair, I thought this was the ideal Lush shampoo for me. Honestly, it isn’t difficult to use: wet your hair, wet the bar, then stroke the bar a couple of times on your scalp. You get sooo much product on just around four strokes, it definitely lasts the same amount of time as a bottled shampoo. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lauren T.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
While using this product at first I felt as if it gave great cleansing of my hair and came with an outstanding amount of shine and glow after using, but the next day I felt as if my hair was already oily and ready for a wash. Being able to go a week without washing my hair is very important to me and the health of my hair and feeling as if I need to wash my hair every other day just didn’t do the trick for me. I recommend this product to people with dull or dry hair. It only made my oily hair oilier.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
How does this shampoo bar work? Does it get sudsy?
may t.
Hartford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How Good is lush? I've never tried it but would really love to!! Is it like soaps or bubble baths?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you use this? I'm confused.
Nathalia M.
Jacksonville, FL
If you have tried this bar out do you know whether or not it would be good for oily hair?
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lush! I've never tried the shampoo before. It is worth it? Does it last long?