BY LUSH #67 in Bar Soap

Jump start your morning with a juicy splash of organic orange juice and zesty lime oil. It’s the perfect solution to recharge your sex appeal when you’re feeling sluggish. Simply peel off your clothes and get to work with this soap loaded with citrus peels to gently exfoliate and tone skin while you wash. You’ll feel fresh and squeaky clean again in no time and the revitalizing citrus juices and oils will get your senses going.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Rapeseed Oil (Brassica napus) (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Glycerine Sorbitol Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Fragrance Corn Starch (Zea mays) Lemon Peel (Citrus limonum) Orange Peel (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Sodium Stearate Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Fresh Organic Orange Juice (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Sodium Chloride Sodium Hydroxide EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Citronellol *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Is this gentle enough to be used on the face?3 Answers
  • I've heard that this particular bar of soap tends to "mel...7 Answers
  • I love lush been shopping img there for years but I never...1 Answers
LUSH Sexy Peel
  • "My favorite soap at lush as it's refreshing lemon scent wakes you right up in the morning. I have eczema on my arms and this soap works well as a gentle exfoliative. Highly recommend this!" in 19 reviews
Lakyn M.
LUSH is always ping to be my favorite bath and body store. The one thing I love about the soap is it's cut by the slice so you get as small or as big of a piece as you want. This a great value for the price and lathers well, you get out of the bath feeling sweaty clean every time! The only con is that if you don't keep it in dry soap dish it will melt overtime if kept in a damp environment so just keep that in mind. Overall the scent is light and slightly lemony and I highly recommend this product.
Kay K.
Wasn't a big fan of Lush's Sexy Peel but then again I'm not a big fan of citrus scents. And this had a very basic citrus scent. Not very moisturizing either hence the removal of two stars. I still recommend trying it if you love citrus scents and have oily skin. It might be better suited for you than it was for me.
Kiersten M.
This soap smells wonderful and I love that it’s made with all natural ingredients and with limited packaging materials. The product has a lovely orange scent and is speckled with bits of orange peel. The peel bits provide nice exfoliation that leaves my skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated.
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
This is my utmost favorite product at Lush! This soap not only feels amazing and wakes me up it exfoliates my skin as well making me feel all nice and smooth and clean and the scent lasts for a little while after my shower also. I normally don’t recommend specific soaps but this one is by far my favorite!!!!! Excellent job on this one Lush!
Kiyomi K.
A very citrus scent that will wake you up in the morning. It’s a medium hardness so lasts longer than some of the Lush soaps and lathers well. Skin feels clean without being tight. I recommend it but warn that it is not a budget friendly soap.
Ashlee E.
I really love the soap the lemon smell is great! It is also a little bit exfoliating because it has lemon peel in it I would definitely recommend this to someone that wanted to try something more citrusy as opposed to a fresh smell soap!
Jenn F.
Chandler
It smells like lemonade! A delightful soap for the summer months, it has actual bits of lemon, lime, and orange peel to act as a gentle exfoliate and it feels so good! If you buy it from a LUSH store, you can usually have them cut you a piece off of a large loaf of soap that they get shipped to the stores. It's really handy if you just want a small piece or you can choose from one of the pieces that they already have cut, wrapped in paper, and ready to buy.
Robyn R.
Hesperia, CA
Love sexy peel so much, it’s a perfect morning soap because it’s so fresh! Full of grapefruit, it has a yummy citrus scent. Lush soaps are really moisturizing as they have a coconut oil base. They last really well too.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is a nice soap it leaves your skin nice and soft my only complaint is that once you wear it down a bit the exfoliating pieces start to fall off and the scent is not that great in my opinion. It's more of a citrusy kind of smell and I lean more towards the lighter Floral type of scents like in the sex bomb bath bomb or the creamy candy bubble bar but it does leave your skin nice and soft
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I love the citrus smell especially as soon as I wake up. I love that it feels like you're exfoliating your skin. I have gone through 4 bars already. It's a great price and its Amazing! If you haven't already bought it, go buy it. You won't regret it
Jessica L.
Long Beach, CA
I've heard that this particular bar of soap tends to "melt", thus, not allowing it to be very long lasting. Has anyone encountered that problem with this particular bar of soap?
Randi Y.
Is this gentle enough to be used on the face?
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Who has tried this ? What does it smell like ? Do I need his product ?
Tia O.
I love lush been shopping img there for years but I never tried this product how good and long lasting is it ?