LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb

by LUSH

#3 in Bath Additives

What’s in a name? When it comes to Sex Bomb, we take things pretty seriously. A must for any romantic bath, this sphere of sex appeal contains all of nature’s most potent and seductive ingredients to get you in the mood for a good… soak. Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs, and soy milk softens up your entire body. Indulge in a little luxury with one of our best-selling bath bombs and you'll be ready for anything.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Sodium Sesquicarbonate Fragrance Soya Milk (Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil) Synthetic Musk (Ethylene Brassylate) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Clary Sage Oil (Salvia Sclarea) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Titanium Dioxide Propylene Glycol *Limonene *Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Red 4 Red 27 Red 33 Rice Paper Flower (Oryza sativa) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

does this product smell and if so what does it smell like? Does it have a surprise inside or just a flower? Is it worth the money?
Is it ithard to clean your bathtub after using these bath bombs??
Start your review of LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb!
How would you rate this product?
Halle P.
This is a beautiful bath bomb that gave me a very pleasant experience. This is a very gentle product for your skin. It left my skin silky smooth and gave off a very pleasant aroma. It smelled like roses and lavender. I was very relaxed while using this product. I absolutely loved this product because it was so beautiful as it gave off it's colors in the water also. It will last you about 2 baths maximum, if you take it out early, dry it off, and wrap it with saran wrap. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to relax and release stress, or just anyone in general!
Charlene S.
Soldotna, AK
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Charlene S.
I absolutely love Lush products. Sex Bomb is hands down my favorite bath bomb from them though. It always leaves me smelling sweet and floral and my skin silky smooth. I will say they’re a little pricey, but they aren’t small bath bombs by any means. Definitely leaves you feeling luxurious.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Krystal B.
I purchased this bathbomb at LUSH and I'm OBSESSED!!! This was my first LUSH bath bomb and it made my skin feel so silky after even my husband noticed. It also had an amazing smell was strong fragrance at all! LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Amanda S.
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Amanda S.
I absolutely love Lush products. They smell so luscious and feel luxurious. I fill my bathtub up and throw a lush bath bomb in and it’s so relaxing, calming, and it’s some what of a meditation for me. My skin feel so relaxed, fresh, clean, and so soft. I’ll continue to purchase these bath bombs, along with everything from Lush. I highly recommend these bath bombs and this company.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,378 reviews
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Jolie D.
$7.95 is the current price of this Jasmine scented bath bomb. I didn’t know it had petals in it until the bomb had completely dissolved. The petals have a romantic feel. Beautiful colors, relaxing scent. It does linger on the skin after your bath, which isn’t bad at all if you like how it smells. I added some pictures for you to see. It does have soy milk in it with leaves your skin feeling moisturized.
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Hayleigh I.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is my go to bath balm - especially when I’m in need of some self care! The fragrance of jasmine, ylang ylang, and clary sage are enough to drift me into total relaxation! It is so pretty to see the rose petals floating on top, in addition to the soft pink hue from the bath bomb. On top of all that, it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated, and smelling amazing 🌸✨ LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb #bathtime
Lucero V M.
Placentia, CA
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Lucero V M.
I really liked how pretty it looks, it’s really cute it’s smells wonderful, the scent stays on you in a very light way. I love how soft this leaves your skin feeling.
Sarah W.
Estill Spgs, TN
The Lush S. Bomb Bath Bomb is the bath bomb to queen of all bath bombs. If you can only try one, this is it. This bathbomb has a ton of elements that bath bombs are known for. There's lots of color, some beautiful oil, rose petals and some fizz and bounce to the water. The smell is intoxicating. The way your skin will feel in the sheets afterwards is addictive. This bath bomb leaves you feeling as amazing as the title is. It's a repurchase for me, and I stay stocked in them. It's great for your skin and your stressful days.
Meghan N.
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Meghan N.
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Meghan N.
I love taking baths!!! It's my ultimate relaxation time. I've tried bath bombs from many places and none compare to LUSH. yes LUSH is a bit pricey...but you definitely get what you pay for. These bath bombs are amazing. They smell great and leave the water a gorgeous PINK. Sex bomb even has a little rose in the middle that floats around your tub after it dissolves! Highly recommend!!!
Juno F.
NY
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb uploaded by Juno F.
This is one of my favorite bath bombs from Lush! I love the scent of jasmine and ylang ylang and am always searching for products with that in the ingredient list and this has both! I’ve purchased this multiple times now 😍 the sex bomb has a relaxing scent without smelling unnatural and doesn’t have any after notes of a “chemical” fragrance that I’ve noticed with some other floral products. Skin softening and will turn your bath water into a pretty shade of pink which is a bonus 💖

408 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaitlyn M.
Billings, MT
il y a 5 jours
Flor M. il y a 5 jours
At their website or visit their stores.