BY LUSH #1 in Bath Products

What’s in a name? When it comes to the Sex Bomb we take the moniker seriously. A must for any romantic bath, our world famous sphere of sex appeal contains all of Nature’s most potent and seductive ingredients to get you in the mood for a good… bath. Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs that are known to relax you as they warm your heart, and other body parts too. Soya milk makes the water milky, softening your entire body as you enjoy a luxurious soak with our best-selling Bath Bomb. Consider yourself warned.

Susan D.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lush bath bombs are iconic. Not only are they affordable but there’s one for everyone! Feeling sexy? Silly? Need to relax? Tonight was my first time using the Sex Bomb Bath Bomb. My favorite tends to be the simpler ones like the butterball; however, I decided to change it up and did not regret it. The floral sent was relaxing, not overbearing. And the petals added an extra layer of relaxation to my bath ☺️ I love lush
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite LUSH bath bombs. This pink and purple party topped with rose petals is one of their most popular bombs, and for good reason. This is perfect for after a long work with. Pair it with some relaxing tunes, candles and a glass of Rose Wine to melt away all your stress from the week. The rose petals dissolve to leave your skin buttery soft and smooth.  LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bath bomb was purchased on Amazon for around seven dollars, it did not work all that well. It did not fizz and had a strange grandma soap type smell. I think it would have been better if I purchased it from the lush store or website. I would give other lush products a go just not from amazon.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
these are pretty pricey and when i first purchased one i was a bit skeptical of them. i bought mine from the lush store. i fill my bath tub up with warm water and just pop one in while I'm sitting in the water. it is so pretty and fizzes really cool. the color it leaves the water is awesome and lush nailed the smell. it came out pink and purple, smelled like roses and had a rose inside of it. it made my skin very moisturized and glow for days. i would recommend this as a gift to someone for valentines day or their birthday. it is really cool and relaxing
Valerie J.
San Diego, CA
After such a long week, I decided to draw a hot bath and drop this baby in the water. Not only was the shade of pink so cute but the aroma of roses relaxed me so much. Would totally recommend and it’s cheap too! ✨💗
Brooke N.
I loved the smell of this bath bomb and that it had a little rose that came out once it was fizzing. It made my skin really soft moisturized without feeling greasy. It also leaves the bath a pretty color. I would definitely buy this product again.
Liz H.
Winston-Salem , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bath Bomb. When you've got that feeling - tired, stressed out and anxious - you need some sensual healing. ... Jasmine is an ancient aphrodisiac, used as a sensual perfume in India for centuries and in aromatherapy to ease stress and anxiety. Clary sage clears the mind, while ylang ylang is renowned for soothing worries.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The holy grail of all bath bomb! Super soothing, the flower petals makes your bath look super chic and glamourous (totally instaworthy!!). Makes your skin feel super soft and smooth, i highly recommend any LUSH bath bomb!
Celeste M.
burton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
by far the best i have ever had. it smells aaammmaaaazzzziinnnnnggg. i would recommend to anyone who likes to take baths and it’s really worth the 7$. everyone come pick this up at your local LUSH you won’t regret it
Marifer R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This might be my favorite bath bomb from Lush. You drop this in a warm tub and when it’s done dissolving you get a beautiful flower floating in the tub. This bath bomb smells so good, not one of those where the smell is so overwhelming that you can’t stay in the tub. It also has soy milk that makes your skin so soft, you feel brand new. I love to get one when I feel like having a spa night and just relax.
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do the bath bombs work? Do u just throw the whole thing in the bath??
Myeisha W.
Amite, LA
Ive been wanting to try bath bombs. Are they worth the money?
savannah s.
A bath or a shower? 🚿
Christina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the lush bombs stain the tub?
Kim W.
Carbondale
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Are they worth the money?