BY LUSH #2 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

What’s in a name? When it comes to Sex Bomb, we take things pretty seriously. A must for any romantic bath, this sphere of sex appeal contains all of nature’s most potent and seductive ingredients to get you in the mood for a good… soak. Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs, and soy milk softens up your entire body. Indulge in a little luxury with one of our best-selling bath bombs and you'll be ready for anything.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Sodium Sesquicarbonate Fragrance Soya Milk (Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil) Synthetic Musk (Ethylene Brassylate) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Clary Sage Oil (Salvia Sclarea) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Titanium Dioxide Propylene Glycol *Limonene *Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Red 4 Red 27 Red 33 Rice Paper Flower (Oryza sativa) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Crystal M.
Pittsfield
I love, love, love anything Lush. I could spend the whole day just smelling everything in the store. This is one of the nicest bath bombs. First, the SIZE! It's one of the larger bath bombs so you can use it all in one bath, or cut it in smaller pieces and store some for later. The water turns a lovely color, and the smell is a lovely floral. Not overwhelming. Your skin feels so soft and sexy after. It's one of my go to bath bomb purchases. I have several that I keep in plastic bags in the fridge. Keeping them that way preserves them longer and helps the scent last longer. It's one that I will continue to buy.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Lush bath bombs are iconic. Not only are they affordable but there’s one for everyone! Feeling sexy? Silly? Need to relax? Tonight was my first time using the Sex Bomb Bath Bomb. My favorite tends to be the simpler ones like the butterball; however, I decided to change it up and did not regret it. The floral sent was relaxing, not overbearing. And the petals added an extra layer of relaxation to my bath ☺️ I love lush
Bre V.
Columbus
What on earth can I say about Sex Bomb that hasn't been said before? It smells amazing, it's a lovely purple bath, and it lives up to its name. My only issues with it are that it leaves a pink ring around the tub if you're not careful to clean up after yourself, but this is hardly a dealbreaker for me.

The price point is about standard for Lush - it's one of their mid-range bombs as far as cost goes, if I recall correctly - and it's less of a pain in the tuckus to clean up than say, the one with all the cocoa butter in it, but it's a go-to for most people for a reason.
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
This was the first bath bomb I ever tried and the first lush product I ever tried. I love this one. It fizzes like any bath bomb and makes your water beautiful but what I really love about it is it makes your skin SUPER soft. I don't tend to buy bath bombs for the effect but for the benefits it gives my skin. This is a winner in my book and I buy this every time I go in to lush. This is one that doesn't mess up your tub with color or glitter either. There isn't glitter but there may be some flower petals left behind to remove but definitely a no fuss bath bomb. It really is the bomb!
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
This was my first ever lush product! I loved I so much! My water was the most beautiful color, the smell was just right and my skin felt AMAZING! I can’t believe it took me so long to finally try lush! We don’t have a store anywhere near us and I was surprised for Valentine’s Day this year with a few things and I am in loveeeee
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love most of their bath bombs, but this one is one of my top favorites! It smells like paradise and it makes your bath water turn completely pink. Before you even get out of the water while you're still in the tub you can already tell how soft your skin is going to be when you get out and it sure is soft when you get out not to mention it smells so good and so sexy and leaves it so soft you can't help it to touch your own skin! The smell is what really gets me it not only smell so good in the tub but it smells so good on you all day the scent lingers on in a good way! This particular. Bath bomb has kind of like rose petals in the center so when you drop the bath bomb in the water after it's done fizzing it leaves behind these little rose petal looking things. This is a very cool bath bomb not to mention that design itself is very pretty and girly it also has what resembles a flower in the center of the actual bath bomb itself that you can see before using it. it's a bit pricey for sure so I would stick to using these As a treat but they are so great!
Jennifer L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. This bath bomb is so luxurious, smells so great, and leaves rose pedals in the bath! It turns the bath water a soft pink, and has a subtle amount of glitter in it. It leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth, and smelling great for days, I love this bath bomb so much.
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
My little girl and me LOVE Lush's bath bombs!  This scent is by far our favorite.  The lady at Lush recommended it and she was right!  It makes for a beautiful bath turning the water pink and leaving behind a beautiful flower. It smells amazing!

I've had 2 of these bombs have used them different ways.  The first one I used as a bath bomb and the second one I used as air freshener in my bathroom linen closet.  When I go to take out some makeup all I smell is the bath bomb!
Victoria r.
These babies are so amazing I got some from Christmas and they smell amazing have a great skin and it leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and smooth. Also makes bath time fun for your little ones. You can get them for about 7 bucks so very affordable. It's relaxing
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
This bath bomb smells AMAZING! And I love the cute little flower on top. I bought it from the actual physical store, which was a fun experience. They only thing is that I would say there is too much color dye in it, it left some color on my bathtub after it was drained. Cleanable, but annoying. I’ve tried many of the bath bombs and have never had this happen before.
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
How do the bath bombs work? Do u just throw the whole thing in the bath??
Myeisha W.
Amite, LA
Ive been wanting to try bath bombs. Are they worth the money?
savannah s.
A bath or a shower? 🚿
Christina B.
Do the lush bombs stain the tub?
Kim W.
Carbondale
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Are they worth the money?