BY LUSH #3 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

What’s in a name? When it comes to Sex Bomb, we take things pretty seriously. A must for any romantic bath, this sphere of sex appeal contains all of nature’s most potent and seductive ingredients to get you in the mood for a good… soak. Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs, and soy milk softens up your entire body. Indulge in a little luxury with one of our best-selling bath bombs and you'll be ready for anything.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.

ingredients:

Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid Sodium Sesquicarbonate Fragrance Soya Milk (Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil) Synthetic Musk (Ethylene Brassylate) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Clary Sage Oil (Salvia Sclarea) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Titanium Dioxide Propylene Glycol *Limonene *Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Red 4 Red 27 Red 33 Rice Paper Flower (Oryza sativa) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Alexa S.
I have always been terrified of bath bombs. I could just imagine how they would stain my bath tub, smell over-powering, or cause skin irritation. Boy, did Lush put all my fears to rest! I purchased the Sex Bomb in a local Lush store just to give them a shot, and I ended up going back the following week to buy more! My bathtub was NOT stained whatsoever, the smell of this bomb is so feminine and soft, and my skin was not irritated in the slightest; on the contrary, my skin felt MUCH better than it did before I used the bomb!
Crystal M.
Pittsfield
I love, love, love anything Lush. I could spend the whole day just smelling everything in the store. This is one of the nicest bath bombs. First, the SIZE! It's one of the larger bath bombs so you can use it all in one bath, or cut it in smaller pieces and store some for later. The water turns a lovely color, and the smell is a lovely floral. Not overwhelming. Your skin feels so soft and sexy after. It's one of my go to bath bomb purchases. I have several that I keep in plastic bags in the fridge. Keeping them that way preserves them longer and helps the scent last longer. It's one that I will continue to buy.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Lush bath bombs are iconic. Not only are they affordable but there’s one for everyone! Feeling sexy? Silly? Need to relax? Tonight was my first time using the Sex Bomb Bath Bomb. My favorite tends to be the simpler ones like the butterball; however, I decided to change it up and did not regret it. The floral sent was relaxing, not overbearing. And the petals added an extra layer of relaxation to my bath ☺️ I love lush
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
This was the first bath bomb I ever tried and the first lush product I ever tried. I love this one. It fizzes like any bath bomb and makes your water beautiful but what I really love about it is it makes your skin SUPER soft. I don't tend to buy bath bombs for the effect but for the benefits it gives my skin. This is a winner in my book and I buy this every time I go in to lush. This is one that doesn't mess up your tub with color or glitter either. There isn't glitter but there may be some flower petals left behind to remove but definitely a no fuss bath bomb. It really is the bomb!
Bre V.
Columbus
What on earth can I say about Sex Bomb that hasn't been said before? It smells amazing, it's a lovely purple bath, and it lives up to its name. My only issues with it are that it leaves a pink ring around the tub if you're not careful to clean up after yourself, but this is hardly a dealbreaker for me.

The price point is about standard for Lush - it's one of their mid-range bombs as far as cost goes, if I recall correctly - and it's less of a pain in the tuckus to clean up than say, the one with all the cocoa butter in it, but it's a go-to for most people for a reason.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
This was my first ever lush product! I loved I so much! My water was the most beautiful color, the smell was just right and my skin felt AMAZING! I can’t believe it took me so long to finally try lush! We don’t have a store anywhere near us and I was surprised for Valentine’s Day this year with a few things and I am in loveeeee
mikah h.
West Jordan
This is by far one of my all time favorite bath bombs! LUSH is my go to for my bath products. The "sex bomb" has a very pleasant smell, it is not overwhelming but it is strong enough to used as an aromatherapy. The smell of Jasmine is very calming. It turns your bathwater a beautiful rose coloe. This also leaves your skin so silky soft! Definitely worth the price. It is a big bath bomb so you can also cut it into 2-4 pieces and use multiple times if you'd like.
Jamiee D.
Rocky Point
This is my all time favorite Lush bath bomb (and I have tried almost all of them!) The colors and scent are absolutely beautiful and relaxing. The "petals" released during fizzing make it gorgeous to watch and feel like silk. I love not only how my skin feels after this, but the lingering "sexy" yet soft scent. This is my go to whenever I can't decide which bomb to get. If you are a bath bomb addict like myself and haven't tried this yet run to Lush like now!
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
My little girl and me LOVE Lush's bath bombs!  This scent is by far our favorite.  The lady at Lush recommended it and she was right!  It makes for a beautiful bath turning the water pink and leaving behind a beautiful flower. It smells amazing!

I've had 2 of these bombs have used them different ways.  The first one I used as a bath bomb and the second one I used as air freshener in my bathroom linen closet.  When I go to take out some makeup all I smell is the bath bomb!
Jolie d.
arlington
$7.95 is the current price of this Jasmine scented bath bomb. I didn’t know it had petals in it until the bomb had completely dissolved. I have mixed feelings about the petals. It felt weird having them floating around the tub.
This is probably one of my least favorites amongst the different bath bombs they offer. I feel the scent isn’t for me. It does linger on the skin after your bath, which isn’t bad at all if you like how it smells. I added some pictures for you to see.
Feel free to follow me or ask any questions you might have
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
How do the bath bombs work? Do u just throw the whole thing in the bath??
Myeisha W.
Amite, LA
Ive been wanting to try bath bombs. Are they worth the money?
savannah s.
A bath or a shower? 🚿
Christina B.
Do the lush bombs stain the tub?
Kim W.
Carbondale
LUSH Sex Bomb Bath Bomb Are they worth the money?