BY LUSH

Soften tangled locks and add oceans of shine with this mineral-rich, sea salt volumizing shampoo bar. Seanik is made with nourishing ingredients from the sea: softening Irish moss seaweed and Japanese nori seaweed make your hair soft as silk from root to tips, and sea salt gives body and volume to hair that’s fallen flat. One seriously sexy shampoo, we added lemon oil for extra shine, and the exotic far eastern fragrance of sensual mimosa and jasmine oils to bathe you in the heady scent of tropical flora all day long.

• Does this work like liquid shampoos and how effective is it?1 Answers
  • Can this be used on color treated hair?1 Answers
  • How many washes do you get with this product?1 Answers
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
While at times if I didn't use proper aftercare this left my hair dry, it certainly helped with volume! Seanik shampoo bar took my hair from chemically damaged, frizzy, and limp to shiny, soft, and voluminous! It lasted probably about 3 months even with me using it pretty carelessly (not letting it really dry and letting it become mush because I didn't realize how I was supposed to be keeping it). It also smells nice and made my natural curls more beachy.
Jackie B.
I was so excited about using this bar. The first use was amazing. I thought it was going to change my life. The smell was a little strong but I figured I could get over it. I decided to wash my hair every other day. It didn’t help, the shampoo bar started drying my hair out and made it to where there was no moisture in my hair at all. I think I have to take it back because my hair deserves better.
Shawna G.
University Pl, WA
I got this particular product because at the time, I was having issues with my hair and scalp. Went into Lush and explained what was going on, and they recommended me this. At first I was really skeptical because I had never tried a shampoo bar before but I actually fell in love. It lasts forever because a little goes a long way and I love the smell!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
This is close up there with LUSH's Big. I love this stuff so much. It lathers up so well and reminiscent of the Ocean Salt Scrub by LUSH with the wonderful ocean scents.

I didn't think I'd like shampoo bars because I thought it would get way too messy and slimy and I'd go through the product so quick. That was not the case with Seanik. It lasts a good, long time, and the stainless steel tin keeps it nice and put together. No slime!

The shampoo is very clarifying and the salt gives my hair a little bit of volume which is always welcome. I used it as an every day shampoo for a while this summer and didn't see a problem with drying probably because I was sweating more than usual in this California heat.
Elise M.
I love the shampoo bars at Lush so much. They lather amazingly, and last forever because you don’t need very much each time. I also l love that there is no packaging. Seanik is really good for adding volume and some texture, and it’s smells light and fresh. I need something more hydrating in the winter, otherwise this would be 5 stars.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I want so much to love this. Not only is it cute and smells good, but I got a tin case for it making it PERFECT for bringing to the gym. Whenever I used it my hair got super dry as I washed it out, it felt like it was having adverse effect to what I wanted for my hair. I love the idea but was disappointed by the outcome
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
This is the second shampoo bar from Lush that I have tried and I like it so far. The other shampoo bar was Honey I washed my hair. I have straight, medium length, color-treated hair and wash my hair every other day. On the second day, I tend to use dry shampoo to review any oils and I noticed that I don't need to use as much dry shampoo. I was worried about this as it has seaweed it in and seaweed tends to be drying. This did not dry out my hair, it actually made it softer and gave it volume. I would've liked for the fresh scent to be stronger and linger. I don't really smell it on my hair. Overall, I would purchase again.
Audrey P.
San Diego, CA
I. Will never. Go back. I was drawn to this product because it was marketed on a website as an eco-friendly alternative to other shampoos (it doesn't come in plastic packaging!) But I continue to buy these bars because of how amazing they make my hair feel. They leave my hair soft, HEALTHY (they are paraben and sulfate free, which is perfect for my color-treated hair), and clean. I was surprised at how easily they lathered, and they smell AMAZING. I also have been able to wash my hair less frequently as they don't leave my hair as oily as quickly. Buy this product. Just. Do it. You will be so happy you did.
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
Love LUSH shampoo bars. This one is pretty good for your everyday use. I have a super oily scalp and it helps tame that as well as build volume. Has a pretty earthy scent. And my favorite part about them is that they are SO travel friendly. I’ll never travel with another exploding bottle of shampoo again!
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I got this as a gift not knowing what it looked like, so I was very surprised by the texture of it at first! I LOVE this shampoo bar though! It smells amazing! I have also heard that they brought out corks at lush summit for better storage! I am excited about that!
Melissa V.
Bolingbrook, IL
I am debating buying one of these. What do you think of it vs. real shampoo ?
Kimberly A.
Santa Ana , CA
How long does this last?
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
Is this a good quality for the price?
Lolita L.
Wichita, KS
What's the best way to store this bar?
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
I have baby fine, lifeless hair. Does this work? I really love Lush's mission.