LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #71 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Jenna S.
I like this because it exfoliates well, but it doesn't have my full 5 star rating because it is a bit rougher than I do prefer. It does a good job of scrubbing away dead skin and helping my kp while leaving my skin smooth but you need to be careful not to scrub too hard or you may get irritated
Caitlyn S.
The smell of this soap is great but the sand in it is kind of irritating! Sand is small so it's not too rough but they should really market this as an exfoliating bar not with their other soaps. I would recommend this if you want a daily exfoliant.
Sarah R.
Saint Paul, MN
This soap is my husbands favorite soap. He has been using it for over 5 years now. It cleans and exfoliates wonderfully. It doesn't leave a residue on your body or in your tub. The sand is a very fine grain. It is distributed throughout the soap so that you get a little sand in every use.
Theresa P.
Willis, MI
Super fresh smelling, clean soap. It has tiny particles of sand which are very exfoliating on your skin. It smells like a fresh bowl of cut lemons. It's not extremely moisturizing..I would recommend following up with an in-shower body lotion OR they have many massage bar soaps intended to add moisture to your skin. I just love the smell of it and how fresh you feel after just one use.
Samantha J.
This product works really well to smooth and exfoliate my feet and also the bumpy skin on my outer arms. It moisturized really well and rinsed off with ease in the shower.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
The Lush Sandstone soap comes highly recommended. As a guy, I always kind of shy away from stores like Lush, but this soap is great, I also recommend using a soap called Honey I Washed the Kids. The smells are amazing, I would buy it again and again and I can't recommend it enough.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
I love the fresh citrus scent of this soap, and the sand really works! It isn't uncomfortable like when you're at the beach and have wet sand on you that you're trying to wash off. Instead it's just a gentle exfoliation that feels great.
Meghan R.
new prague, mn
I love this! It's so fun. Just scrub your body directly with the soap and you eliminate the need for a loofah. Only sad thing is it doesn't last super long (at least for me) because it wears away in the shower. But otherwise I love it!
Nova N.
Azle, TX
I get a lot of terrible looking dry skin allover my body, so i need some serious exfoliation sometimes. This bar 100% does the trick! It gets all the dead skin off and feels amazing! It smells so great too! I love it! Its my favorite bar! I use it once a week!
Leyla D.
I have sensistive skin and was hesistant about buying a scrubby soap like this one. I want to use it every day but can't really get myself because someimtes it does hurt. It's nice to use on the back of my arms where it gets bumpy or on my legs before I shave.
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
marlene c.