LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #71 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Kymbrye T.
Rio Rancho, NM
All of LUSH's products have such unique smells and great benefits. I love the Sandstone soap bar because of the clean smell and feel I enjoy for hours after use! Plus the fact that LUSH is such an extraordinary company with ideas and concepts to help not only their customers but also their employees, and the world, become better!
Kristen C.
I got a sample of this with my lush order and I was really happy to try it since I love anything that exfoliates. It really does leave my skin soft and smoother which I love, though the soap is a little rough since it has the sand particles in it to exfoliate. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but after a few hours it starts to disappear from my skin so it isn't a big deal.
Megan R.
This soap is expensive but worth it. It exfoliates your body and smells fantastic! I would say it lasts awhile, but a name brand soap would last longer. I use it each time I shower and it lasts a couple of weeks. I might buy it again but I will probably try another lush product over this one.
Cassiopeia G.
revere, MA
Wonderful daily scrub for the hands and body. It's not harsh gentle enough if you use light pressure. will also scrub paint and things that are hard to get off with a regular bar. I bought a large chunk from lush and divided between myself and my sisters. I smells awesome like lemons, gently scrubs with sand and is a moisturizing soap.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I love this exfoliating soap! I got it as a sample when I received one of my orders and the first thing I noticed was how good it smelled! Now I use it all the time and it has yet to disappoint! Leaves my skin soft, moisturized and feeling very clean! This is my #1 favorite lush soap!
Margaret R.
Fresno, CA
The LUSH sandstone soap is perfect for exfoliating without leaving your skin dry and begging for moisture. I absolutely love using any LUSH product. Each item has its own amazing scent and they are all organic product. The price is a a little steep but totally worth saving up for.
Jace H.
Everything Lush seems to work in an organic fresh way. Just walking into the store I feel better about what I'm about to embark on. The sandstone soap had such an earthy appeal to it I had to try it. It was the strongest, scrubbiest soap I ever used. It's vegan too which I love!!
Terry C.
Smells like lemonade at the beach. It is citrusy and smells like coppertone suntan lotion at the same time. The actual sand in the bar exfoliates soo good. Hubby loves it as well. We keep it in the shower and use it once or twice a week. It is great for reviving dry skin and the sand has massaging properties to it. Feels great on the feet too!
Hailey M.
Sun Prairie, WI
This product is very usedful when you need a deep scrub. I use it about once a week because it is rather harsh to use everyday. I would say it is a good price for what you get. It is a great way to clean out pores and I would definetely purchase this product again
Haley B.
I usually use body wash, but I love this bar soap when I feel like I need extra exfoliation. The smell is very light and refreshing and the sand makes my skin feel ultra soft and clean I've repurchased this soap several times from both the store and online. This soap does cost a bit more than a normal bar of soap from the drugstore, especially depending on the size.
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
marlene c.