LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #71 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love this product with the great smell and making my skin look so healthy! It's a great price for a product that actually does a good job and smells amazing. If you're in the market for a new body scrub, definitely try this one.
Nicole D.
Love the idea of an exfoliating soap!it's not painful at all and helps your skin feel soft and moisturized. Highly recommended once a week to get rid of dead skin cells.
Yolanda Z.
Fresno, CA
This soap is definitely exfoliating if you want something that will scrub your body you must use this it is a really really good I recommend using a moisturizer after because it is a bit harsh
Becca M.
Massachusetts
First off, I love the smell of this, it has this soft lemon scent that wakes you up in the morning and makes you feel clean using it. In the past I have had issues with Lush soaps leaving a dry catchy feeling to my skin after using it but this leaves nothing behind. Finally the sand that is in the soap is just coarse enough to exfoliate the skin but just soft enough not to dry it out. This has easily become one of my holy grail lush soaps.
Amilyn T.
Waterbury, Ct
The best exfoliating bar soap! I use this to exfoliate my legs before shaving and get a really close clean shave, it's also amazing at scrubbing off the days dirt. Follow up with a good lotion and you'll be so soft! The great thing about Lush is you can buy any size you'd like, so how long it lasts depends on the size bar you buy. I tend to get a $10-$11 bar and it lasts about a month.
Awilda R.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE!!!! This scrub bar soap at first it's a little to tough but once u get used to the amount of pressure u do t have to use it does wonders it leaves my skin soooo buttery soft u can use it all over the even on the feet where ppl would use those gray stones to get rid of the dead skin u won't need to use it ever again with this bar of sand soap two birds one stone clean soft skin and no more dead rough skin. FYI use very very little pressure when handeling the sand stone soap. Best of all 100% organic and that's always a plus when u have kids and there at that age that they want to touch everything.
Sophia
This product gives me life! Let me tell you as an advid bath and body works girl, sandstone change my whole morning routine. This stuff is definatley the most cleansing soap i have ever used. From the fresh smell of lemon and the gental sand that exfoilates my skin, this product will give ypu new found hope for skin care. I would definately recommend being gentle with this soap (it can have a little too much grip if you know what i mean). This stuff will last you forever!!
Bianca M.
When I received it I was kinda ify on the results. It is a great soap, I used it daily till I ran out. It is very gentle on the skin and has a sweet scent to it. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Teja J.
Wellsville, NY
The sand of this is is rough on most parts of the body, so it is certainly not an all-over scrub, but that is precisely what makes it such a great pre-shaving exfoliant! Using this before shaving cuts down on nicks by sooo much. It is a staple product for me.

This isn't a benefit for me, but some people may also enjoy its lemony fruit loops smell.
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
marlene c.