LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #77 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Arlene T.
I actually really love this scent. The lemon makes it feel so fresh and inviting. I actually bought another lemons scented soap that didn't have a scrub after smelling this and two days llater I walked right back into the Lush store. I actually use this on my legs between shaving and I have no dry patches. It makes my skin incredibly soft.
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
I don't normally use bar soap in the shower, however, this was given to me as a gift so I tried it. The scent was fabulous. I used the soap daily until it was gone. It left my skin feeling moisturized and fresh. I will most likely purchase this soap in the future.
Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Really enjoyed using this product. Exactly what I was looking for in a soap. Gently exfoliates and leaves skin sooo soft. Doesn't dry out skin whatsoever. Over time, reduces skin textures and discoloration or scars. Would purchase again. Would recommend as well!
Paige S.
By far the best exfoliant I have ever used! At first it was a bit of a shock on my skin but after the first few uses I was used to it and have been using it religiously since. It smells great, makes my dry skin feel great, and makes my skin visibly healthier looking!
Angela K.
Independence, MO
This soap is amazing! Sand, coriander and more! It really does get all of the ick off and really leaves my skin feeling smooth as silk! The company got this one right! It's not gentle enough for baby, but I'd recommend it for anyone who likes a good, cleansing, exfoliant.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
This soap is excellent because not only does it smell amazing from the lime juice but it's a soap with an exfoliant so it's a time saving two-in-one. My skin is so soft afterwards. I follow it with a body butter or body conditioner for ultimate softness.
Nathan S.
San Francisco
Not enough words to say how amazing you this product is!!!! I love the perfect balance of soap and moisturizer and then the exfoliating power of pure sand straight from the beach!!! A must have for everyone!
Amanda M.
I LOVE THIS SOAP! It's such a great natural exfoliator, and I purchased a small amount for $6 and it's lasted me almost two months. I use it twice a week particularly after long workouts to get extra grime off. It's wonderful and great for men too
Brianna H.
I really love this soap. I've never really used a lot of different bar soaps before, but this made me want to try new ones from LUSH. It has a very citrusy smell that I love. It makes for a very nice scrub and leaves my skin feeling extra silky
Emmaleigh H.
East Windsor, NJ
I have a bar of this in the shower at my boyfriend's and my skin always feels incredibly soft after I use it! Plus it smells delicious. I have sensitive skin and have no reactions to lush products so from now on this is the soap I'll be buying!
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
Marlene C.