LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #86 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Lisa S.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the products from Lush. And how they feel and the way they make my skin feel. There are alot of pros to this product. But the biggest issue for me is the price point. I can buy a comparable product from an online store, get more and better prices. I really don't think I could justify spending the money on this item any more.
Lisa L.
Santa Ana, CA
This smells amazing!! I use it on my feet since it is so exfoliating! It has fine Brazilian sand in it! The smell reminds me of lemon candy. I would be careful if you do not have the best piping systems since it is sand after all. Great for those at home spa days! Go and ask for a sample and try it out!
Jamie A.
Granada Hills, CA
This soap is awesome! I received this soap in a set, along with the ocean salt body scrub. The sand in the soap is very exfoliating, and leaves my skin really soft. The soap also smells really good too! I would definitely recommend trying it :)
Josie J.
This product smells very fresh and is super exfoliating! It doesn't last as long as most bar soaps, however it lasts long enough. It is gone before it can get gross in the shower. I would recommend this for spring to refresh your skin.
Kacie R.
Orlando, Florida
Whenever I actually want to get some bar soap which I really don't use a lot of, I go to Lush and grab some of this. I discovered it a few years ago. It didn't leave a weird residue on my skin as some soaps tend to do and it was light. It smells amazing and feels greats when rubbed directly into your skin. To me, it is worth the money you spend on it!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I got a huge sample of this when i bought some bath bombs and holy crap i was SHOOK!!! there's been great reviews of these and it works SO GOOD. it's kind of rough like exfoliating and smells so so so good. i absolutely love it and i will be buying so many full sized ones and i highly recommend!!! it's legit so amazing
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
This is one of my favorite soaps from LUSH. I am an AVID Lush fan. I have tried so many of their products. It really exfoliates and softens your arms and legs and it's amazing! It smells nice and citrusy and feels like it has actual use. The exfoliating sand isn't too harsh on the skin either.
Savannah H.
I was excited to try this exfoliating soap because my body skin becomes quite dry and needs exfoliation.  I always love a good sugar scrub.  However, I'm also fairly sensitive, and I found this soap to be way too harsh.  I could only use it on areas with really thick skin, and even then it caused irritation.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
I LOVE THIS SOAP. It is on of my absolute favorites, and I have repurchased so many times! It's exfoliates and cleans you an the same time. It has fine sand made within the bar and a beautiful fruity smell which lingers on your body. It's super gently. I highly recommend!
Sydnei M.
Boston, MA
My fiance got this and cut me off a small slice. I love Lush soap but to be on this one rubbed me the wrong way. It was extremely rough and I didn't enjoy using it. I think it would be good for pedicures or people with really rough skin. The scent is really mild and I can see why my fiance likes it.
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
Marlene C.