LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
sherri c.
Cambridge , ON
Wow this soap is everything and more I use this after work when I come home to scrub all the dirt off of my skin leaves it so soft I don't have to use cream on my body it smells so fantastic and I know I'm getting claim this one is a little rough on the skin but of course with actual sand in it would feel that way but with all the cocoa butter and Shea butter it makes it soft
Jess T.
This is my all time favourite lush product! The lemon, citrus smell is refreshing and clean. The sand reminds me of being at the beach as it gently but effectively exfoliates my skin. I don't have sensitive skin so this soap is gentle enough for me to use on a daily basis.
Rose C.
This is my all-time favourite lush product! It never fails to deliver. Its sandstone texture exfoliates the skin without being harsh, and it leaves my skin super smooth for days afterward. A little pricey, but well worth it. I recommend it 10/10
Wes H.
I love the exfoliate in the soap. After I use this soap my skin feels soft and brand new ! I find the because its a home made soap - it doesn't  really keep its shape if you keep the soap in the shower, you have to remove the soap from  a humid place so it doesn't fall apart.
Maria K.
This soap smells incredible and is super scrubby. The sandy pieces do feel a bit rough sometimes so I primarily like using it on my legs. But the smell is amazing (like any lush soap), and it's multi-purpose makes it a great purchase, even thought it is a bit pricy.
Raluca I.
South Croydon
Not my favourite soap, I don't really enjoy the scent, got this one as a gift last Easter, I haven't used since then. I think it is still somewhere in the cubbord. I would not recommend it. The lemon soap it's much better.
Ashley S.
It has a great scent. Good for exfoliating the skin. Won't use on sensitive skin. Can be a bit harsh on the skin. I'd recommend it to people looking to exfoliate the skin.
Dilpreet R.
The sand is great for exfoliating, though it is a rough exfoliant so this soap is much better suited to your body rather than for your hands. However, if you have sensitive skin then this might be too rough for you.
Janice C.
Winnipeg
A Gardener's Delight. Takes the mud out of those little cracks in your skin. The best deep cleaning bar I've used. Also use it on my body and get a massage at the same time.
Lorian B.
This soap left my skin feeling clean and fresh. I felt amazing all day!! This soap was harsh on my skin but left it smooth. It's price will vary on how much you get. I got mine at lush.
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?