LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #71 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Rose C.
This is my all-time favourite lush product! It never fails to deliver. Its sandstone texture exfoliates the skin without being harsh, and it leaves my skin super smooth for days afterward. A little pricey, but well worth it. I recommend it 10/10
Maria K.
This soap smells incredible and is super scrubby. The sandy pieces do feel a bit rough sometimes so I primarily like using it on my legs. But the smell is amazing (like any lush soap), and it's multi-purpose makes it a great purchase, even thought it is a bit pricy.
Raluca I.
South Croydon
Not my favourite soap, I don't really enjoy the scent, got this one as a gift last Easter, I haven't used since then. I think it is still somewhere in the cubbord. I would not recommend it. The lemon soap it's much better.
AshleyTaylor S.
It has a great scent. Good for exfoliating the skin. Won't use on sensitive skin. Can be a bit harsh on the skin. I'd recommend it to people looking to exfoliate the skin.
Dilpreet R.
The sand is great for exfoliating, though it is a rough exfoliant so this soap is much better suited to your body rather than for your hands. However, if you have sensitive skin then this might be too rough for you.
Janice C.
Winnipeg
A Gardener's Delight. Takes the mud out of those little cracks in your skin. The best deep cleaning bar I've used. Also use it on my body and get a massage at the same time.
Alexandria G.
Probably one of my favourite products ever. amazing on the skin and exfoliates but still gentile enough to be used consistently. Usually i buy 2 or 3 bars so it lasts me.
Catherine G.
Scarborough, ON
Love the scent ! Very refreshing. Amazing for buffing away dead skin all over the body. I would use this twice a week and it made my skin very soft.
Ilianexis G.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The smell is absolutely wonderful, it also a great exfoliant the scrubbing grains are fine but do their job really well without drying the skin.
Alyssa K.
Ames, IA
This is such a great product! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It lightly exfoliates and gives you're skin that fresh feel
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
marlene c.