LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #71 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Andrea H.
Banknock, Stirlingshire
Not my favourite from the lush soap range, really not an attractive soap to leave next to your sink and not that more of a great smell. Personally i think there is much for nicer smelling and better looking soaps that lush sell that i would rather have!
Touma G.
Nepean , ON
I love this soap, the smell is amazing and it stays on! I have dry and sensitive skin and this soap is perfect, it makes my skin feel so soft. It helps with eczema too! I love how it's all natural, the price is amazing!
Lorian B.
This soap left my skin feeling clean and fresh. I felt amazing all day!! This soap was harsh on my skin but left it smooth. It's price will vary on how much you get. I got mine at lush.
Hannah B.
Lush products always smell incredible and they always make your skin feel nice and soft. I would definitely recommend lush products to everyone as they feel amazing and they are definitely worth buying.
Monika G.
i love this soap, it is very refreshing and uplifting, good for oily skin types. has actual sand in it so this is amazing as a really good body scrub. skin feels smooth after use.
Elysia D.
Vaughan
Wow wow wow. This bar of soap is hands down my favourite soap at lush!! From the scent to the way my skin feels after using this in the shower this is my ride or die!!! My skin has never felt smoother after using this, I used to use the coffee scrub but now I prefer this one WAY more. It is a little rough but I only use it on my legs, arm and back. It helps keep ingrowns at bay in my legs and is perfect for removing all the dry flakey skin that moisturizer can't always help
Catherine D.
Super exfoliator!! There are actual grains of sand in this bar so it really does scrape off the dead skin, great to use before shaving. The scent is a light citrus so it's not overbearing and most people like it. Since there is sand it may pile up in the tub to use a drain cover if you don't want it going down there!
Erika H.
Plano, TX
Absolutely love this for a smoother skin, and fresh citrusy smell!! It's perfect for summers, or even winters when you want to remind yourself of those beachy days.
The only downside to this soap is the sand residue it leaves in the tub, it's super hard to clean up!
sherri c.
cambridge, ON
Wow this soap is everything and more I use this after work when I come home to scrub all the dirt off of my skin leaves it so soft I don't have to use cream on my body it smells so fantastic and I know I'm getting claim this one is a little rough on the skin but of course with actual sand in it would feel that way but with all the cocoa butter and Shea butter it makes it soft
Jess T.
This is my all time favourite lush product! The lemon, citrus smell is refreshing and clean. The sand reminds me of being at the beach as it gently but effectively exfoliates my skin. I don't have sensitive skin so this soap is gentle enough for me to use on a daily basis.
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
marlene c.