LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #71 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Adilah C.
Ravenswood Drive Woodingdean , Brighton
Super zesty and summery smell that makes you feel like you’re in holiday! It has a great exfoliating factor to it which is great as I have super dry skin. It’s a must buy
Alissa A.
Mississauga , ON
I first got this product as a gift, and I loved it so so much! It is a gentle exfoliant, and it smells amazing! All Lush products are vegan and natural which I love more than anything, so there's no guilt in using and buying any of their products.
gem c.
Kent
I had this giving yo me a gift I really didn't like the smell it made my skin bleed and left my skin feeling rough and dry I hated it I lended up chucking it away normally I love lush soaps I wouldn't recomend  this at all.
Charlene F.
Only reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is that it does have sand in it so some people might Find that too abrasive. Great send really exfoliates and gets rid of the dirt off your hands, if you work outside this soap is for you!
Kaaya v.
Amsterdam
My favourite item of LUSH period.

I love everything about this item, at first I thought that I looked kind of gross, but then I started using it.

The lemon/zesty scent wakes up my body, the sand properly exfoliates my body. I've said goodbye to all my dead skin cells. Great thing is that it had helped me with my hyperpigmentation and dark elbows and knees, so if that is a depressing problem in your life too, I recommend you to try it out.

I personally bought it in the store and it's slightly cheaper than most items in the store, so that is a plus too!
Daniela D.
Panama
Sandstone is one of my favorite soaps! I normally get tired of so much citrus smell but I think this one has just the right amount, plus, I loooove the fact that it has sand for scrubbing your skin! I like to use it more on my legs, and I swear they feel incredibly soft when I do it. I'm currently using Respect your Elders soap that I also love, but I'll definitely be using more Sandstone soon.
Paige K.
Calgary
I began buying this immediately after I returned from vacation in Cuba. My entire body was so soft because of the sand in the ocean and this bar of soap was the closest thing to the natural exfoliating I was looking for. A bit pricey but definitely worth it if you want to reduce small bumps on your legs or arms.
Wes H.
I love the exfoliate in the soap. After I use this soap my skin feels soft and brand new ! I find the because its a home made soap - it doesn't  really keep its shape if you keep the soap in the shower, you have to remove the soap from  a humid place so it doesn't fall apart.
sammy B.
I used this for the first time a week ago I only got a small bit and it's so good for exfoliating and smells pretty lush as well

It does feel a bit sandy in the bath after but I guess if you like the beach feel then this is for you
Chiara C.
It smells amazing and does the perfect scrub. It's perfect as a feet scrub because it's strong enough to make your foot soft like a cloud in a couple of minutes. It also lasts very long. I love lush soaps and this one, also if it's particular, is one of my favourites.
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
marlene c.