LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #71 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
member-a7474
Not my favorite lush soap. Love the scent and the concept, but the exfoliating sand is too dense so it is hard to get to the soapy part. It is hard to get a good lather. However, it does work well just as an exfoliator.
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
Exfoliate me now!!!! This soap has actual sand in it!!! It is pretty amazing. It smells like lemons and scrubs all of the dead skin off. It is a little pricey so I would definitely say this is a splurge purchase
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
LUSH Sandstone Soap has a bright citrusy scent to it. This is a soap to "wake up to". My only regret is that the scent doesn't linger on your skin for very long.
Katie G.
Iowa City
The ideal bar soap for someone who doesn't have time to wash and then use a body scrub: this does both in one! The scent is beautifully refreshing and citrusy and your skin feels so soft after! Great for soft summery skin
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Will be a forever customer if they only sold this one item ! This is by far the best and easiest scrub to use of all time ! With this being in bar form instead of a sugar or salt scrub it's way less messy and you aren't wasting product when it falls to the shower floor! I hate trying to use a salt or sugar scrub and half the product goes all over the place rather than staying on my skin! With this soap/scrub you have all your scrub in this case it's sand in one bar and if you drop it it's not a waste of product! Leaves the skin so so smooth and silky! The smell it's for everyone but I personally love it ! The most amazing body scrub of all time and definitely isn't heard about enough !!
Sacha J.
Let me start off by saying before I started using this soap I had really bad eczema, my skin would be itchy and irritated and I had medicine and specific things for it but it wasn't cutting it for me so I came into lush and explained to them and they gave me a sample of this soap and I went ahead and brought it and I no longer have eczema and my skin is clear and itch free. The sand part of the soap gives you the exfoliation you are looking for and really leaves your skin feeling CLEAN. The white parts on the soap is coconut so it gives the moisture back into your skin and it's a great balanced soap. I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO TRY THIS!!!!
McKenna B.
Greenville, PA
This soap has become a staple for my shower. It leaves me silky smooth and smells amazing!  The downside is it leaves sand in places you don't want it- yikes. If using it in the bathtub it will leave bits of sand that sink to the bottom and makes it quite unpleasant. I do not have sensitive skin, but for anyone who does I definitely wouldn't recommend it.
eleasha g.
San Diego, CA
First let it be known that I love all Lush products!! They are simply amazing! I love that their products have simple ingredients that I can use on my children and don't have to worry about a weird rash later. From bath bombs to moisturizers, I love it all! Ok. Back to this soap in particular. This soap is extremely moisturizing. It leaves the skin looking and feeling silly and polished. The scent is soft and therapeutic and stays on your skin for hours. I love this product!
Lisa S.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the products from Lush. And how they feel and the way they make my skin feel. There are alot of pros to this product. But the biggest issue for me is the price point. I can buy a comparable product from an online store, get more and better prices. I really don't think I could justify spending the money on this item any more.
Kristi D.
This soap is a mix between vanilla and citrus scent! It is gritty to exfoliate your skin! This soap always wakes me up and leaves my skin glowing! As you can see the price was only $6.12 for a rather small piece. This will last me about a month and a half to two months! Definitely worth the price!
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
marlene c.