LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #77 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Kassidy H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love lush and all their products !!!
Everything they make is natural and smells and works great!
Mersiha M.
New Britain, CT
I love lush! This soap was so exfoliating and refreshing! I will definitely continue to use!
I enjoyed the lovely scent, long-lasting value and pretty color and marbling of this product!
Riley M.
My favorite body soap. Feels great on my skin, like it's exfoliating all the dead skin away.
Cheresa L.
Port Huron, MI
Nice exfoliator and good clean feel. Wish we had a lush counter or store closer to my home
Mercedez R.
Ulysses, KS
It was amazing it feels like a thousand if little pieces of sand exfoliating you're hands
Dawn S.
Palos Hills
This has been my favotite bar of soap, the smell last and your skin is so silky smooth!
Lisa L.
Atlanta, GA
This soap is so moisturizing and exfoliating. I've repurchased it at least 10 times.
I use this in my wooden dresser to keep my clothes smelling nice so I can't speak to using it as an actual soap, but I've been very disappointed in its scent. It faded quickly and was not very fragrant to begin with.
Angel A.
manchester
This is your perfect holiday/ before you go out soap. Its a mix of sand and zingy lemon and it provides perfect exfoliation all around. Its a little piece of heaven. If you don’t feel clean after using this then no soap will ever make you feel clean. It has the perfect amount of everything. Its definitely well worth the price. And I would recommend anyone who wants a quick exfoliation and wash at the same time its perfect on the go. Especially when you get your legs out on holiday.
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
Marlene C.