LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Kayla L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Sandstone smelled so good in the shower. All products at lush are a little pricey and Sandstone was no exception but it was totally worth the price. The microbial beads felt amazing on your skin and created such smooth skin. Love it!
SHAMENA S.
I LOVE THIS SOAP. It has a rough texture so it's very exfoliating. It smells divine and give you a fresh and clean feel. Although it is on the pricey side, it's organic and extremely good for your body.
Robyn S.
Nanticoke, PA
Sandstone is the best exfoliating soap I have ever used. The lemony scent comes through, and the sand inside leaves skin clean and invigorated. Sandstone is wonderful in the summer to gently remove sunburnt dead skin. It's great on feet, too, for those of us with stubborn skin. I use it once a week for a deep cleansing.
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
I really like the exfoliation of this product. At some points I felt it was a little too rough for my skin, but it smells absolutely wonderful and is something I've recommended to multiple friends.
Amy C.
Magnolia, TX
Amazing! Works great, I wI'll definitely use it again ! Highly recommend this product. Exfoliating , moisturizing, and and gentle. I have exema and this product didn't bother me at all. My 11 year old daughter loves it too!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
This soap is absolutely amazing! I buy it every summer to keep my legs exfoliated between shaving and laying out to tan. There's real sand in it, that isn't too rough nor too fine. It's just gentle enough, and the lemony scent is so refreshing!
Lori T.
This soap is amazing. About $8.00 a bar from the lush website. The first ( or second ) ingredient is SAND ! It exfoliates your entire body. It has a citrus scent. Amazing product by lush !
Loretta V.
Avenel
SMELL IS AMAZING!!! Exfoliates your skin as well, you can use it every day and feel cleaner and refreshed. Bought at macys in the lush section. Priecy but worth it
Ryan W.
This product doesn't immediately look recognizable as a Lush product in your bathroom, which can be a plus or a minus to some. However it looks, smells, and feels great! I would say that for the price, it's a great purchase. I would definitely buy again!
Jessica R.
Wilson, NC
These soups can be a bit pricey but are well worth the amount spent. A small amount lasts for a long time. It does not irritate sensitive skin and they have an amazing wonderful smell.
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?