LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #77 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Brittney J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really love the smell of this product and I love exfoliating. This makes me feel so clean and silky smooth after each use. The only problem I have is the sand left over. It's annoyingly to rinse out
I had received this in a great gift box including other lush products for Christmas. It lasted me pretty long and it was well enjoyed. The gift box was at a very reasonable price. I would recommend it. Many may believe it is too harsh on the skin but for me, it was wonderful.
Liora L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love soap from Lush and this one did not disappoint. I liked that on top of smelling great, the sand in the soap also exfoliated. It was a great treat to buy for myself. Because of the price I would probably not buy this product regularly, but I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Valerie R.
St Petersburg, FL
So good for getting all of your dead skin off and it really makes you feel smooth and clean when you're done using it. This is one of the best and most gentle scrubs ever plus it's all natural
Suzette E.
This soap does a great job exfoliating and conditions your skin. You skin will be smoother and softer after just one use. It's best for my scaly areas such as my feet. I like that it smells nice but it isn't a strong scent.
Danielle N.
park city
The product was new to me I got sent a sample of it with a lush order I purchased. I've never used something like it before, I was surprised it had actual sand in it! It exfoliated my skin very well and left it feeling clean but I felt as if I need to use moisturizer afterwards.
Nichole H.
Wailuku, HI
This soap feels and smells great. You feel clean and moisturized after a shower. It does however melt faster than their other bar soaps. I don't like the cleanup after you use this. It leaves sand and the bottom of my shower and I don't like this clean-up.
Agustina P.
Miami
One thing I love about lush is that most of not all products are vegan or at least vegetarian. Being vegetarian, it makes me happy to support a brand like this. The products are all great but this is simply amazing.
Denisa V.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely adore this soap. It smells amazing and does such a great job at exfoliating. I do not live near a lush, but when I am traveling home I make sure to stock up on this item. This item is great for anyone who likes that squeaky clean feeling.
Rachel F.
Very coarse, I have sensitive skin and couldn't handle the intense exfoliation. It does work great for rough areas, I ended up using it on the bottoms of my feet!
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
Marlene C.