LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Alicia B.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Kristi D.LUSH Sandstone Soap uploaded by Sophia

BY LUSH #82 in Bar Soap

This is the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by Brazilian beach babes that mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. A layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin, while litsea cubeba oil tones and cleanses skin, leaving it seductively scented with tropical citrus notes.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Sand Glycerine Rapeseed Oil (Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil) Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oi) Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Stearate Fragrance Litsea Cubeba Oil Coriander Oil (Coriandrum sativum) Sodium Chloride Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Hydroxycitronellal *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• is it good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone...1 Answers
LUSH Sandstone Soap
  • "I got this as a sample with a bath bomb order, and after using it all within a week, I just had to get more. I got one for the shower and one for washing my hands. This little bar really packs a punch! It is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin dry and flaky, after washing with it my skin has a clean, moisturized feel. Not oily either. Plus, it smells heavenly! 10/10, totally recommend! " in 25 reviews
  • "Love how the lush sandstone bar makes your skin feel. gets rid of the dry skin. Has a fresh smell to it that isnt too strong. Highly recommend to anyone who likes using organic stuff." in 8 reviews
Kiyomi K.
I love the citrusy scent and the scrub factor of this soap but if your skin is sensitive this could be too abrasive. I like it as a weekly scrub as it is rather expensive and deteriorates quickly if you keep it under the water...so it is best used if you rinse your body then turn off the shower and scrub up and then rinse off again. I do recommend this but it is easy for the cost of the chunks of Lush soap to add up pretty quickly so not for those on a budget.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I don't usually care for bar soap just because there never seems to be an actual benefit to using it but this bar soap is amazing if youre someone who exfoliates regularly. I have a gluten intolerance that causes bumps on my legs but this really evens out my skin texture and is amazing. It dries out my skin TBH but with my skin type I need lotion really bag anyways so it almost ensures I'll be using lotion just because how it is. I love it!
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
This is one of my favorite soaps from LUSH. I am an AVID Lush fan. I have tried so many of their products. It really exfoliates and softens your arms and legs and it's amazing! It smells nice and citrusy and feels like it has actual use. The exfoliating sand isn't too harsh on the skin either.
Mary E.
Houston , TX
Absolutely a go to at Lush, this sandstone soap is perfect to exfoliate all over your skin, yet I wouldn’t use it directly to the face area because it may cause your skin to tear. The feeling of all grimy residue and dead cells coming off immediately is refreshing, use every other day.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Best body exfoliator I've had thus far. I have very dry skin and this is what I've been using for the last 3 weeks on my dry areas. I'm very pleased with the results. Smother skin and no dry flakes. LUSH Sandstone Soap
Kaley M.
Parker City
If you need a great exfoliation then this is for you! It smells like juicy lemons and has actual sand in it that exfoliates the dead skin away, leaving your skin super smooth! One of my favorites from lush!
Ashlee E.
The smell of the soap is invigorating the lemon smell is so fresh and sweet. Donely thing is that if you're not careful it can kind of be rough on your skin so exfoliate on your skin lightly.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Amazing! Price is a little high but its well worth it. Cruelty free and vegan product, which is a plus! It comes packaging free so nonplastic waste! Love all natural products & lush!
Samantha P.
I love the smell of this product and how it makes my skin feel super clean without feeling dried out. I love buying the soaps from lush not only because of how they feel and smell but because of the vegan production of the products I can be assured not only will my skin love it and not react to it, but that they are ethically made.
Noelle M.
This is a great exfoliating soap! I really like using it. I really like how it smells too, and it’s one of my favorites. I get it whatever I go to lush. It’s a little pricey, but I think it’s worth it.
Madeline L.
Kingsport, TN
Is this soap good for dry hands? I use hand sanitizer at work a lot and that makes my hands dry and rough.
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
I'm looking at getting this and I was wondering if anyone has seen improvement on scars using this? The ladyear at Lush said it would help, but some first hand experience would be nice!
Bethany D.
Friendswood, TX
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
is it good for sensitive skin?
Marlene C.