BY LUSH #5 in Body Scrub

Halfway between a scrub and a shower gel, this delicately scented wash gives you the best of both worlds. Fine sea salt gently exfoliates and leaves you smooth as can be, while fresh lemon juice and lemon oil brighten skin. The soft floral scent of mimosa, jasmine and orange flower will keep you coming back for more, but it's subtle enough that it won't compete with whatever perfume you choose to wear. Scrub a dub dub!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and cleanse the skin, then rinse clean.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Water (Aqua) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Jasmine Flower Infusion (Jasminum officinale) (Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract) Mimosa Absolute (Acacia decurrens) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Lactic Acid Lauryl Betaine *Limonene Lilial Fragrance Blue 1 Red 28 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this leave your face soft and does it help get rid o...3 Answers
  • Does this leave you body dry?3 Answers
  • Do you know if this would be good for Keratosis Pilaris? 1 Answers
LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
  • "Life saving exfoliator!

This is absolutely the best exfoliator in the world. This was the first product I ever got from Lush, my mother bought it for me because I wanted something to exfoliate because I get super dry skin.

There is so many pros to this stuff and I could ramble forever so I will list 'em out:
    1. Smells AMAZING
    2. Makes skin super soft
    3. Really takes off all of that dry skin.
    4. Super hydrating for the skin.
    5. Has sea salt to get rid of oils in the skin and really clean your skin.
    6. Brightens dull skin.
    7. A little goes a long way.

Those are only some of the pros, this product is amazing and I literally can not even describe how much I love this.

Tips:
    - Use this on dry skin before your bath or shower for a rougher exfoliant
    - Use on wet skin for a softer exfoliant
    - Amazing to get off dead skin from sunburns!" in 62 reviews
  • "I love this scrub! It's great for sensitive skin like mine (the scrub exfoliates, but doesn't feel too scratchy or abrasive). My skin feels much softer after using it, not to mention that the citrus scent is very appealing. I would highly recommend!" in 58 reviews
Sarah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This gorgeous blue body scrub is everything I look for in a scrub. It exfoliates beautifully with sea-salt while energizing and remineralizing your body, has oils that keeps the scrub from falling off in the shower while deeply moisturizing nourishing your skin, and lightly lathers once it's time to scrub it off. It leaves my skin refreshed, soft, supple, and prepped for any body products to follow and allows for much better absorption and even application, especially if it's a self-tanning day. It doesn't hurt that it also smells beautiful as well- a sweet citrus combined with a light powdery floral that is a perfect wake-me-up but does not linger so to hinder any other fragrance you choose to wear in the day. Follow this with Ro's Argan for the ultimate time-saving conditioning treat-yo-self experience.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Where do I even start with this product!? First off, this product is more scent drieven, than performance driven. But I must say for a product like that, it has an amazing scent and works wonders on your skin! I love the feel that it leaves my skin with after I take a shower! It’s such a nice body scrub. Pricey, but worth every penny!
Paige S.
Tualatin
My favorite lush product of all time! At first I was a little shocked by the price but how my product I got and the product itself is amazing! I love the color of it and also the amazing scent it has! All my friends and I use it too! This scrub has been and will continue to be my favorite lush product!
Maria M.
Brooklyn, NY
Such an amazing body scrub! It really exfoliates and leaves your skin super soft! I have a skin condition and when I read what ingredients in certain scrubs I can use to help my condition and to find out this product has the ingredient really satisfies me. Really really love this scrub.
Shelby D.
Spring, TX
This stuff smells sooooo good!! I got a sample of this at lush, and I’ve been hooked since! Helped with my acne & dead skin on my chest a lot! I definitely wish it was a bit cheaper, but the quality speaks for itself, and a little goes a long ways with this product. 10/10 would recommend to both men and women.
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing exfoliator! Not only does it come in a huge tub that lasts forever, you also need very little to shower with! A small amount really does go a long way. It is nicely exfoliating but not too tough on the skin. If you liked ocean salt you will probably like this as well
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I just tried this product for the first time after hearing so many great reviews about it from my friends and family. I had also read many online reviews that recommended it! I think this is a great scrub because it smells nice and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It doesn't damage your skin because the particles aren't too harsh which means they aren't rough on your skin! My skin has a hard time exfoliating on it's own so I rely on body scrubs to do that job for me. Overall, this has been the best body scrub that I have tried. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Tessa M.
Charleston, SC
I recently got a few sample of this product from LUSH and I love it! First, the color and smell are so nice. It makes my skin feel fresh and smooth. And even though the sample was small I was able to get a lot of use out of it! I haven’t decided if I’m going to go and buy a full size yet, but I could see myself doing so soon.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
This scrub was one of the first things i bought at LUSH

the pros to this stuff are that it Smells fresh and leaves skin super soft
Since it has  sea salt to get rid of oils in the skin and really clean your skin.

i recommend to
- Use this on dry skin before your bath or shower for a rougher defoliant
- Use on wet skin
over all it is great for sensitive skin  (the scrub exfoliates, but doesn't feel rough enough that it feels like it scratches
Brightens dull skin.
A little goes a long way.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
This is like a genius invention. It’s a salt scrub and shower gel in one. A little bit goes a long way. I like doing it before I turn on the water on dry skin to get the best scrub. It’s perfect for a lazy girl who doesn’t want to wash then scrub. But it smells amazing!
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I want to try this scrub, but I am not sure how it would work with my skin. I have dry skin in the winter on my legs. Would it make them worse?
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
I have never tried Lush's scrubs. I have used their bath bombs and shower gels....any suggestions??
Jhontae C.
Belleville, IL
Is this for just adults and it skin sensitive?
Jacqueline J.
Austin, Tx
How good is this product ?
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
I was wondering if someone has used this that has fairly dry skin. It is the winter months and my skin starts to get really dry, I have used a body scrub before and it really irritated my skin. I was wondering if this was a hydrating scrub?