BY LUSH #8 in Body Scrub

Halfway between a scrub and a shower gel, this delicately scented wash gives you the best of both worlds. Fine sea salt gently exfoliates and leaves you smooth as can be, while fresh lemon juice and lemon oil brighten skin. The soft floral scent of mimosa, jasmine and orange flower will keep you coming back for more, but it's subtle enough that it won't compete with whatever perfume you choose to wear. Scrub a dub dub!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and cleanse the skin, then rinse clean.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Water (Aqua) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Jasmine Flower Infusion (Jasminum officinale) (Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract) Mimosa Absolute (Acacia decurrens) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Lactic Acid Lauryl Betaine *Limonene Lilial Fragrance Blue 1 Red 28 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
  • "Life saving exfoliator!

This is absolutely the best exfoliator in the world. This was the first product I ever got from Lush, my mother bought it for me because I wanted something to exfoliate because I get super dry skin.

There is so many pros to this stuff and I could ramble forever so I will list 'em out:
    1. Smells AMAZING
    2. Makes skin super soft
    3. Really takes off all of that dry skin.
    4. Super hydrating for the skin.
    5. Has sea salt to get rid of oils in the skin and really clean your skin.
    6. Brightens dull skin.
    7. A little goes a long way.

Those are only some of the pros, this product is amazing and I literally can not even describe how much I love this.

Tips:
    - Use this on dry skin before your bath or shower for a rougher exfoliant
    - Use on wet skin for a softer exfoliant
    - Amazing to get off dead skin from sunburns!" in 62 reviews
  • "I love this scrub! It's great for sensitive skin like mine (the scrub exfoliates, but doesn't feel too scratchy or abrasive). My skin feels much softer after using it, not to mention that the citrus scent is very appealing. I would highly recommend!" in 58 reviews
Sarah R.
Purvis, MS
This gorgeous blue body scrub is everything I look for in a scrub. It exfoliates beautifully with sea-salt while energizing and remineralizing your body, has oils that keeps the scrub from falling off in the shower while deeply moisturizing nourishing your skin, and lightly lathers once it's time to scrub it off. It leaves my skin refreshed, soft, supple, and prepped for any body products to follow and allows for much better absorption and even application, especially if it's a self-tanning day. It doesn't hurt that it also smells beautiful as well- a sweet citrus combined with a light powdery floral that is a perfect wake-me-up but does not linger so to hinder any other fragrance you choose to wear in the day. Follow this with Ro's Argan for the ultimate time-saving conditioning treat-yo-self experience.
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
I ALWAYS keep this in my shower. My boyfriend loves it, my guests love it, its so worth the price, and the smell is my FAVORITE. It really helps get rid of crappy winter skin. It burns a little if you use it near a papercut. I use it on my hands too and it helps with winter skin. I will never not have this. If LUSH discontinued it, I would cry. I miss the scrub bar version of this because it was SO pretty, but the tub is just as good. I also just love the color! This is my favorite bath product by any company ever
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Where do I even start with this product!? First off, this product is more scent drieven, than performance driven. But I must say for a product like that, it has an amazing scent and works wonders on your skin! I love the feel that it leaves my skin with after I take a shower! It’s such a nice body scrub. Pricey, but worth every penny!
🎀Amber N.
This body scrub is a great gentle exfoliator! It’s not too harsh but it works great. You can definitely feel a softness to your skin once you use it and it also smells amazing! I do try to limit my use of it to once or twice a week because it is pretty expensive for the amount of product you get. But I will repurchase once I run out and I would definitely recommend.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Maria M.
Brooklyn, NY
Such an amazing body scrub! It really exfoliates and leaves your skin super soft! I have a skin condition and when I read what ingredients in certain scrubs I can use to help my condition and to find out this product has the ingredient really satisfies me. Really really love this scrub.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I just tried this product for the first time after hearing so many great reviews about it from my friends and family. I had also read many online reviews that recommended it! I think this is a great scrub because it smells nice and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It doesn't damage your skin because the particles aren't too harsh which means they aren't rough on your skin! My skin has a hard time exfoliating on it's own so I rely on body scrubs to do that job for me. Overall, this has been the best body scrub that I have tried. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
By far one of the greatest scrubs lush has ever created. The beads in it aren’t really beads so they don’t rip your skin open like most exfoliators. It’s soft and you only need a tiny bit because it goes a long way which means you don’t have to buy it as often!
Nicole L.
I LOVE this product. To start, it’s the most gorgeous blue color and really catches my eye. Using this product makes my body feel amazing and rinsing it off is the best part because your skin feel SO silky smooth afterwards!! It does an amazing job and removing all the dead skin from your body. The smell of the product is out of this world too, such a clean scent that always gets me excited to use it. This product isn’t the cheapest, however it is well worth the price!!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
This product is great! I love how smooth it makes my skin after using it. I prefer to use it right before I shave. It also has a really nice fresh smell to it. I knocked down a star because I think that it is rather pricey.
Amilia B.
new york city
It is AMAZING I would but this a million time over. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It is so effective. I does exactly what it says it’s supposed to and it is a b affordable price
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I want to try this scrub, but I am not sure how it would work with my skin. I have dry skin in the winter on my legs. Would it make them worse?
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
I have never tried Lush's scrubs. I have used their bath bombs and shower gels....any suggestions??
Jhontae C.
Belleville, IL
Is this for just adults and it skin sensitive?
Jacqueline J.
Austin, Tx
How good is this product ?
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
I was wondering if someone has used this that has fairly dry skin. It is the winter months and my skin starts to get really dry, I have used a body scrub before and it really irritated my skin. I was wondering if this was a hydrating scrub?