LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
Halfway between a scrub and a shower gel, this delicately scented wash gives you the best of both worlds. Fine sea salt gently exfoliates and leaves you smooth as can be, while fresh lemon juice and lemon oil brighten skin. The soft floral scent of mimosa, jasmine and orange flower will keep you coming back for more, but it's subtle enough that it won't compete with whatever perfume you choose to wear. Scrub a dub dub!
How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and cleanse the skin, then rinse clean.
Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Water (Aqua) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Jasmine Flower Infusion (Jasminum officinale) (Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract) Mimosa Absolute (Acacia decurrens) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Lactic Acid Lauryl Betaine *Limonene Lilial Fragrance Blue 1 Red 28 *Occurs naturally in essential oilssee more...
Top Questions See all 189 Q&A
- "Life saving exfoliator!
This is absolutely the best exfoliator in the world. This was the first product I ever got from Lush, my mother bought it for me because I wanted something to exfoliate because I get super dry skin.
There is so many pros to this stuff and I could ramble forever so I will list 'em out:
1. Smells AMAZING
2. Makes skin super soft
3. Really takes off all of that dry skin.
4. Super hydrating for the skin.
5. Has sea salt to get rid of oils in the skin and really clean your skin.
6. Brightens dull skin.
7. A little goes a long way.
Those are only some of the pros, this product is amazing and I literally can not even describe how much I love this.
- Use this on dry skin before your bath or shower for a rougher exfoliant
- Use on wet skin for a softer exfoliant
- Amazing to get off dead skin from sunburns!" in 62 reviews
- "I love this scrub! It's great for sensitive skin like mine (the scrub exfoliates, but doesn't feel too scratchy or abrasive). My skin feels much softer after using it, not to mention that the citrus scent is very appealing. I would highly recommend!" in 58 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos