BY LUSH #27 in Face Masks

Find the happiness you seek by cleansing cheek to cheek with this gorgeously soothing fresh mask. A simple blend of kaolin, calamine and Turkish rose oil delicately calms the skin and restores balance. Whether you're feeling hot and bothered or just love showering your complexion with roses, cleansing calamine and kaolin will gently remove dirt while exquisite rose oil nourishes and tones your face. Calm, matte skin, here you come!

How to use: Smooth mask all over your skin. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water, massaging as you go.

ingredients

Glycerine Kaolin Fresh Rose Petals Infusion (Rosa Centifolia) (Rose Petals (Rosa Centifolia)) Calamine Powder Rice Syrup (Oryza sativa) Fragrance Rose Oil (Rosa damascena) *Benzyl Alcohol Lilial *Citronellol *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I WANT TO TRY IT.WOULD U TELL ME WHEN I CAN SEE THE RESUL...2 Answers
  • I am trying to find the right face mask for me and this o...5 Answers
  • Is this a fresh face mask?2 Answers
LUSH Rosy Cheeks Face Mask
  • "I have really sensitive skin, and this mask is seriously so wonderful. Granted I'm biased because I love everything at lush, but it seriously is lovely. But if you try one, you have to try them all!!!" in 279 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm generally dissapointed by high end face masks. Out of the over probably 50 I've tried the last 2 years only about 1 to 3 have worked as promised. They all seem to market themselves as a dream cure and that after an entire bottle I should see some major results but even at over 70 dollars per ounce that's usually never the case.
I'm 26 and I focus on anti aging, smoothing, mattifying and acne treating. I have adult hormonal acne (same as teenage acne. The same acne I've had since I hit puberty.) And large pores and intensely oily skin that's very textured from scarring from acne and my pores. I'm also starting to see fine lines around my eyes and like to take preventative and treating measures to slow the aging process down if possible since I think that's more likely to work than making wrinkles that are already there go away.
So onto the mask:
I received this as my free mask after turning in 5 empty and clean full size bottles or tubs of lush products. Mostly lotions. One jelly and one roots hair tub. All full size.
I would normally pick acne and oil cleansing type masks but this sounded good and since it was one of their more expensive masks I wanted to get my money's worth. I picked it out of their fridge. Bought a few other items and headed home. I have had it for 3 days and just used it today.
Going on it felt amazing. So calming and smooth and the aromatherapy effects were amazing. It smelled so pretty. It's hard to describe. It's like this pretty floral scent that's not old lady like or powdery at all. It's just plain pretty and so relaxing to smell and wear.
It dries within about 7 minutes or less with a thin layer but I let it stay on after that while I took a shower. I had washed and exfoliated out of the shower immediately prior to applying a thinner layer of the mask.
I wanted my pores to open from the shower heat and to be able to get the full effect. So 7 min out of shower to dry and ten in shower not getting it wet. 17 min total befor rinsing in shower with warm water. I dried my face and touched it before putting any mattifying toners, clarifying toners or mattifying moisturizers or makeup on.
My skin felt so so soft. It was indescribable. I hadn't felt it this soft in years. It was like my babies skin almost. It also made my pores and acne look smaller and less visible. It took away any redness which I have a huge problem with and just overall calmed my face and smoothed my texture.
It made applying my makeup and how it looked overall easy and much smoother.
I love this mask. It comes in a small tub but it's actually pretty cheap per ounce. And I like that it's in a smaller tub that I don't have to worry about drying out because It's so large.
I would suggest using 2 to 3 times a week for long term and immediate effects. Apply a thin layer. Just enough to fully cover your skin. That way you don't waste any and it lasts longer. Leave on for as long as you want but at least until it dries and rinse with warm water then splash with cool water to close pores. The directions say leave on for 15 min and massage as you apply. Massaging allows it to be really pushed into the skin so follow this and the minimum time requirement, although leaving on for longer can only help if you want to.
Open pores with steam from a boiling pot of water after washing to really get the full effects as well.
This is an amazing mask. Honestly the first fresh mask I've tried but I've tried their self preserving masks and some new jelly masks and I have to say this is my favorite and I can't wait to try the rest of them.
I would fully recommend this mask to anyone of any skin type. We all do things to our skin and if we don't the environment does so calming our skin should be a priority and this is a great and pampering way to do that.
I can't find a thing wrong with this mask from the texture to the price to the scent and so on. It's an amazing mask. It does suc× that you have to buy only in store since not everyone has a local lush but if you ever come across one make buying one of the fresh masks a priority.
Tina T.
Now I'm a LUSH fan. The reason is of course their ingredients and somehow unique products, remember bathbombs where invented by them.
This healing and well working facemask did wonders with my sensitive skin. After first time I noticed a huge difference in my skin. What it does is it deepclean, moisturize and heal all in the same time. It's so gentle to the skin, but on the same time it work wonders.
I usually react in weird ways when using facemasks, especially clay masks. My skin get pimples and itches, the masks are too harsh. I get all the good results from a deep cleaning claymask when using this one, except the sore skin. I get a clean, glowing skin with awakened blood circulation and tightened skin structure.
Plus the scent! Oh my! It smells like a rosegarden, AND the scent will stay on the skin for a couple of hours. I have only good things to say about this product. It's so GOOD!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Big fan of Lush's face masks. This one leaves a glow like no other and leaves skin feeling smooth and plump. Beautiful smell too, although this is the first Lush mask I've used that actually dries on your face like a clay. Despite this, it's surprisingly moisturising and doesn't really dry out my skin. I moved on to this after regularly using (in the past) The Sacred Truth, Cosmetic Warrior, Ayesha and Brazened Honey. This one is my current favourite.
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I’ve had an ongoing love affair with LUSH cosmetics for the last few years and it’s primarily because I love their fresh face masks! 🎭 These mask are so fresh, they literally require refrigeration and expire in a couple of weeks. Don’t worry, they’ll be long gone before you ever hit the expiration date for gems!😂💕

The sacred truth is a super hydrating anti-aging face face mask that’s quite creamy ( go easy on this one if you have acne prone skin 😬) and leaves your skin looking and feeling great.

Rosy cheeks is perfect for that super sensitive skin in need of some TLC , especially if you’re getting over a flare up! It smells like fresh cut roses and the calamine soothes those irritated patches on the skin. Plus, they’re reasonably priced between 8-15 USD!
Jenna O.
Noblesville, IN
I was really excited to try this, masks are my favorite thing to get at Lush,
trying all of them is so fun because they're so fairly priced.

Maybe it's just because I tend to go for the more exfoliating masks, but I did not like this. The consistency is a little too thick, it felt like it was pulling a lot on my skin when I applied it. And the smell is overpowering and unpleasant, it smells like an old woman's bathroom air freshener, my boyfriend
hated any time I wore it.

I didn't notice any difference in my skin, for it being more expensive than the others I don't think it's worth it.
Ary A.
THIS MASK RIGHT HERE?! Lawd, It is heaven. The smell isnt too strong and it leaves your skin feeling so hydrated! This mask never lasts me more than two weeks no matter how hard I try. They slightly raised the price for it too (my guess because its so high in demand!) What I love about LUSH Cosmetics is that their products are made with natural ingredients so I feel more comfortable putting it on my face. My skin is normally clear but often dry at the forehead and oily around my noise. This product really helps combat that. I really wish this came in bigger sizes!
Anna G.
Honestly the description of this mask was not altogether appealing, but now that I have tried it I love it. The mask is refrigerated- and the cool feeling is calming in itself. The mask is smooth and thick, when it dries it hardens slightly but not one of those masks that you feel it squeezing our skin taut. Afterwards my skin felt wonderful! I also was told there was a significant reduction in my redness.

Only cons are: Not everyone may appreciate the rose scent- reminds me of my cabbage patch doll as a child. And I was told the mask has a short shelf life- which is unfortunate due to the cost.
sasha z.
hong kong, china
This is a great product, it makes my skin tones, clean and clear. It takes up to 7-10 min to dry up and then you can rinse it off. It has a slight scent to it (roses) which personally I like. If you want a good mask that will help your skin stay clear then you should definitely try this one. I would recommend using this 2-3 times a week. It is worth the money in my opinion.
Janelle C.
Highland , IN
In all fairness I have never paid for one of these I trade in my black pots all the time to get, it’s suppose to be for sensitive skin or skin with redness but I find it kind of makes mine more red for a few hours afterwards but then when it goes away it feels nice, the only thing I don’t like is that these have to be refrigerated and I always forget they are in my fridge and the shelf life is only usually a few weeks since they are so natural but I would get it again
Kay H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
SMELLS AMAZING!
My skin gets flushed very easily. I will often use this face mask after a hot bath or shower when my face is too warm. This is a fresh face mask so it does need to be refrigerated. But I do love this since it helps to calm down my skin.
There are definitely a good handful of uses out of this product. Unfortunately you do have to get this in stores as this product is not sold online.
I think this would be really good for sensitive skin that needs calming and cooling down.
Highly recommended!!
Siani W.
I am trying to find the right face mask for me and this one caught my eye. However, my skin is sensitive and I'm worried it will just cause my face to freak out. Is this gentle for sensitive skin types?
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Does this help hydrate your skin?
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
does this really work ?
ria a.
Queens Vlg, NY
Is this hydrating? thinking of trying but my skin is very dry
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Is this a fresh face mask?