BY LUSH #2 in Body Wash

You begged and pleaded with us to bring Rose Jam back for Christmas - and it's here for a limited time! A decadent, lemon-rose shower gel made with vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice and nourishing argan oil, Rose Jam leaves your skin soft, hydrated and sweetly scented. Lovers of our Rose Jam Bubbleroon and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will recognize its gorgeous fragrance. This year, Rose Jam is also available in an innovative solid formula that's packaging-free!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycerine Water (Aqua) Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia) (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract) Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) (Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Extract) Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Goji Berry Juice (Lycium barbarum) Lactic Acid Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Rose Oil (Rosa damascena) Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Citronellol Coumarin Geraniol *Limonene Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Nat K.
New York
My favorite bath gel in the world. The smell of rose with an undertone of cinammon is absolutely fantastic. Consistency is quite thick and nice when you spread it over your body. It also leaves you skin smelling amazing for hours and moisturized. Please pair this with the Lush Argan Rose Body Conditionner for a full effect. The only problem with this product is that they don’t sell it year long and you have to wait a year to have it.
LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Minah H.
I really liked the smell of this shower gel. I can smell it after I get out of the shower but it isn't too strong. The reason I'm giving it four stars is because it's quite expensive for the amount of product that is in the bottle. Other than that, I think it works, smells great, and leaves my skin feeling great.
Sade V.
Cleveland , OH
Went on a LUSH haul and I picked up this set which had the Ro's argan body conditioner and the Rose shower gel! Super good deal by the way...this gel smells amazing and I'm so sad I only bought the snall size one. I am definitely going to grab the larger size 🛀🏾🌷
Brianna R.
Chicago , IL
This shower gel is one of my all time favorite products! I use a good amount on my loofah and it lathers up wonderfully. The scent is incredible and lingers on the skin even post shower. This product has become a staple in my every day shower routine and I recommend everyone try it for themselves!
heidy h.
Clovis , CA
My sister is in love with this product and must I say that when we went to the store she convinced me to buy one and now I’m in love with it after you get out of the shower I smell like roses 😄 she’s super obsessed with this shower gel so for Christmas she wants me to get her 10 of these #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This is one of the greatest shower gels I have ever purchased It smells like roses on a spring day and with a long lasting scent, this product makes me absolutely ecstatic. The scent isn't overwhelming.

Pro: smells amazing, lathers well, long lasting

Con: seasonal, pricey, dry skin
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Best scent ever! I wish Lush sold this year round instead of only around the holidays. The bottle comes in different sizes depending on how often you will use. Every time I open this bottle the scent just instantly calms me and makes me feel happy and relaxed.
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
It's a divineee smell of rose. You come out of the shower smelling like a rose garden,in a good sense. I am in love with this product. I have used both versions the packaged shower gel and naked shower gel. I would definitely go for the naked version, hence one less star 🌟
Alexandra E.
THIS IS THE BEST BODY WASH IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. Yes, all caps were necessary to explain my love for this product. I hate that it only comes out at Christmas time. I buy the largest bottle and it lasts me a few months, but not nearly long enough.
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
This shower gel is amazing. Only issue with it is that it’s only available during Christmas. So if you love this scent you have to wait until next Christmas to buy it again. I would recommend this shower gel to people who like sweet floral smells
Tracey Y.
How do you feel about the smell of this product?
Margaret C.
Does this body wash foam up well?
jessica n.
San angelo, TX
Can this body was be used for sensitive skin?
Amber H.
Gilbert, AZ
I've been wanting to try a shower gel from lush for a long time, how highly recommended is this one?
Ammeda a.