LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel

by LUSH

#13 in Body Wash

You begged and pleaded with us to bring Rose Jam back for Christmas - and it's here for a limited time! A decadent, lemon-rose shower gel made with vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice and nourishing argan oil, Rose Jam leaves your skin soft, hydrated and sweetly scented. Lovers of our Rose Jam Bubbleroon and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will recognize its gorgeous fragrance. This year, Rose Jam is also available in an innovative solid formula that's packaging-free!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycerine Water (Aqua) Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia) (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract) Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) (Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Extract) Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Goji Berry Juice (Lycium barbarum) Lactic Acid Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Rose Oil (Rosa damascena) Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Citronellol Coumarin Geraniol *Limonene Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

I have very sensitive skin. Does this irritate anyones skin?
Does this have a strong rose smell?
Is it worth the price?
Start your review of LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel!
Product Highlights
“...smells amazing and the scent lasts forever! It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is great! 100% would recommend. ” in 20 reviews
“Scent is very nice if you like roses. Stays around all day too. It's very moisturizing with a good foamy lather. Will definitely purchase again” in 15 reviews
“ very good for dry skin product because it moisturizes the skin in a remarkable way and has a delicious and energizing scent recommend it to family and friends as it is a good investment and would use again like other products is brand already that they are natural and not used in animals” in 3 reviews
There is nothing that compares to this one. It smells so good! It does its job as a shower gel, leaving your skin clean and smooth, but the best part is the scent stays with you. I have been asked what perfume or lotion I was wearing, and it was this. It’s not strong or overpowering, and the scent lingers nicely. Before this was available to purchase year round, I would use my stock sparingly to make sure it lasts until Christmas time when I could buy it again. If you’re on the fence about this one, what are you waiting for? Just buy it.
Atco, NJ
I have used this product for years and I love it so much. I’m so glad they’ve decided to keep it all year now and not just during the holidays. It smells like fresh juicy roses with a bit of citrus and the smell hangs on to you a bit after you shower! (And it makes the whole bathroom smell amazing) also, a little goes a long way and the medium sized bottle lasts me about half a year!
Irvine, CA
Such a lovely scent. It's hard to explain, it's rosy but it's also sweet and citrusy. Not like anything rose scented I've ever smelled! This lathers well and a very slight scent will stick to your skin. Not drying on my sensitive skin, but everyone is different. I know rose products are a little more pricey side but it's worth it.
Arizona
Smells amazing! I love rose smelling products, but some smell really artificial. This one smells like real roses and makes your skin feel awesome. I follow up with ro’s argan body conditioner by lush and then you lotion up in the shower too! Cuts down time on my morning getting ready process!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Columbus , OH
The scent is one of my all time favorites from this brand. I even have the body mist which I wear everyday and frequently purchase the bubble bar as well. This scent isn't overly rosy and is very sweet in scent. I definitely recommend trying it out its stunning and so refreshing.
I LOVE this body wash!! It feels amazing and help with my sweaty skin, not to mention it smells HEAVENLY! The only con is that I wish it was easier to get out of the bottle. It is on the slightly expensive side but I still recommend nonetheless!LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel
Cincinnati, OH
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel uploaded by katheryn M.
Awesome shower gel. Lathers up with barely any product and makes your skin feel super soft. The scent is heavenly. Also has tons of matching products like ro's argan or dare I said black rose bath bomb. (see: will stain your tub black.) This stuff is the best though!
Dryness, Scarring, Body Acne
Atlanta
My favorite everyday shower gel! Love the heady rosey scent that lingers with you for hours and the lather is great and rich and very moisturizing. I use this product year round and would recommend to anyone who loves rich rose scents.
Charleston
I really love the smell, it’s very light and feminine and lasts u like some of the other body lotions I’ve tried from lush. This is by far one of my favorite products and preferred body wash, I believe it’s worth the price.
Lexington, KY
I love any Lush products, this smells so good. I smelled this in store and knew that I had to have it. I got with the Aragan conditioning wash also and I know this will last me a while! Easy on skin and no breakouts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...