LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel

by LUSH

#7 in Body Wash

You begged and pleaded with us to bring Rose Jam back for Christmas - and it's here for a limited time! A decadent, lemon-rose shower gel made with vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice and nourishing argan oil, Rose Jam leaves your skin soft, hydrated and sweetly scented. Lovers of our Rose Jam Bubbleroon and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will recognize its gorgeous fragrance. This year, Rose Jam is also available in an innovative solid formula that's packaging-free!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycerine Water (Aqua) Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia) (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract) Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) (Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Extract) Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Goji Berry Juice (Lycium barbarum) Lactic Acid Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Rose Oil (Rosa damascena) Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Citronellol Coumarin Geraniol *Limonene Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

What are some of your favorite rose scented products? I love Lush’s Rose Jam body wash and am looking for more rose products.LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel
Is this product worth it?
Does this leave your skin feeling dry after?
Start your review of LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel!
Product Highlights
...smells amazing and the scent lasts forever! It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is great! 100% would recommend. in reviews
Scent is very nice if you like roses. Stays around all day too. It's very moisturizing with a good foamy lather. Will definitely purchase againin reviews
very good for dry skin product because it moisturizes the skin in a remarkable way and has a delicious and energizing scent recommend it to family and friends as it is a good investment and would use again like other products is brand already that they are natural and not used in animalsin reviews
Tipyan O.
Springfield, VA
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel uploaded by Tipyan O.
I love this shower gel it is one of my favorites! the smell sticks on your skin after you shower almost all day and it has you feeling clean and refreshed!!
Rosaline E.
Sarasota, FL
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel uploaded by Rosaline E.
I am a big fan of the Rose Jam line by Lush, however didn't wow me like other products. Pros: smells absolutely amazing, comes in a variety of sizes. Cons: a gel texture, dried out my skin, didn't see a difference. I would improve this product by offering a more cream texture for dry skin, however the product does smells great and you can still get soft skin by applying a body cream afterwards. Can be affordable depending on size you want to buy. I would recommend this to sweet rose lovers who want to up their rose experience in the shower!
betsy S.
Denver
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel uploaded by betsy S.
this is my ABSOLUTE favorite body wash ever. it leaves a light scent all day and it smells amazing. nothing makes me happier than receiving it as a gift or buying it as a treat for myself!!
Erica I.
Staten Island, NY
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel uploaded by Erica I.
One of my favorite shower gels that I always love to splurge on. Nothing can compare to the scent as you use it in the shower. It’s so encapsulating! It’s definitely worth every penny for those that love floral/rose scented products!
Ajla A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love showering with the light scent of roses. This is a great body wash without having a lot of questionable ingredients!
katheryn M.
Cincinnati, OH
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel uploaded by katheryn M.
Awesome shower gel. Lathers up with barely any product and makes your skin feel super soft. The scent is heavenly. Also has tons of matching products like ro's argan or dare I said black rose bath bomb. (see: will stain your tub black.) This stuff is the best though!
Madison N.
Henderson
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel uploaded by Madison N.
My all time favorite body wash! It’s such a great scent and even the little bottle lasts me for such a long time.
Deena D.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my ALL time favorite shower gel. The smell. 😍 It is not your grandmother’s rose scent! It is wonderful, and lingers. Not only will you smell amazing, but your whole bathroom. It doesn’t dry my skin out like some other perfumed shower gels. I bought it for my mother in law and she has already repurchased! I also use the spray version of this and Ro’s Argan body conditioner-to layer the scent!
Piper L.
An old favorite! I’m so glad they now carry it year round. It has the perfect texture, suds nicely, and the scent is luscious and not overpowering
Grace M.
I really love this shower gel. It’s smells amazing and I feel like the scent does stick to your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elene M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel Does it smell good? does scent lasts long?
Kristi T. il y a un an
It’s very long lasting! It’s one of my favorite shower gels. If you like roses you’ll love this!