BY LUSH

You begged and pleaded with us to bring Rose Jam back for Christmas - and it's here for a limited time! A decadent, lemon-rose shower gel made with vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice and nourishing argan oil, Rose Jam leaves your skin soft, hydrated and sweetly scented. Lovers of our Rose Jam Bubbleroon and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will recognize its gorgeous fragrance. This year, Rose Jam is also available in an innovative solid formula that's packaging-free!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycerine Water (Aqua) Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia) (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract) Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) (Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Extract) Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Goji Berry Juice (Lycium barbarum) Lactic Acid Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Rose Oil (Rosa damascena) Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Citronellol Coumarin Geraniol *Limonene Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Lush Rose jam shower Gel is this all natural?? I'm just c...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money and what is the consistency like?...1 Answers
  • is this body wash good for sensitive skin????1 Answers
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel
  • "I literally wait all year for them to release this body wash and then stock up enough to last until the next holiday season. This body wash smells amazing and the scent lasts forever! It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is great! 100% would recommend. " in 20 reviews
  • "Scent is very nice if you like roses. Stays around all day too. It's very moisturizing with a good foamy lather. Will definitely purchase again" in 15 reviews
  • " very good for dry skin product because it moisturizes the skin in a remarkable way and has a delicious and energizing scent recommend it to family and friends as it is a good investment and would use again like other products is brand already that they are natural and not used in animals" in 3 reviews
Elizabeth M.
An ingredient in this body wash gave me contact dermatitis all over my torso, upper arms and thighs that took weeks to clear up. Not recommended for sensitive skin. Especially if you are AHA sensitive, avoid this product, it contains lactic acid. Huge disappointment. Thin or sensitive skin may not be able to tolerate a chemical exfoliant plus fragrance in the same product. These ingredients together seem like a bad idea to me in general; they could increase sensitivity or cause an allergic reaction with repeated use on non sensitive skin, as exfoliating opens pores and fragrances will eventually irritate them.

Very dubious combination of ingredients if you take them together, in my opinion. The inclusion of an AHA with numerous oils and artificial fragrance, if you know even one Google search of info about ingredients, seems like an obviously poor choice. It makes me question if this is an informed brand or a lifestyle brand. Healthy and wholesome is different from safe and effective. If a product has a dangerous combination of natural ingredients, it is still going to be dangerous. Buyer beware. This product line may have fabulous buzz but I personally think items contain almost every potential allergen known to exist, in combinations that defy logic. Why does a product need four different essential oils? At least two plant extracts, sometimes three or even five AND fragrance? Then throw in one or two AHAs on top of all of that and you have a glut of ingredients when using a larger amount of one would seem more wholesome and simple.

Maybe I fail to understand the science behind these formulas, or this is a cost cutting measure that has been made intended to keep the content all natural with minimal risk. Honestly, I think this brand has made some poor product decisions that violate the message behind Lush, which is unfortunate. Regardless, I have seen many comments on boards where women seem to blame themselves for obvious allergic reactions to Lush products out of brand loyalty. Please, if you have a rash or other adverse reaction to ANY product, please stop using it. It is not a personal weakness to have an allergy. Using this product could damage your skin. Do not take the blame for a product loaded with allergens. You are not crazy. Hives, red welts, and severe acne are not normal reactions to a skin care product. There is an ingredient in the product that is bad for you, and your breakout is your body saying "caution, danger!" Your experience is more valid than a company as campaign.
Jheniel k.
Edgewood
This is the best shower gel at lush. I love this stuff so much, it is very softing and gentle on the skin unlike other shower gels. I hate shower gels that dry my skin out. Sometimes I don't have to put on a lotion after showering when I use this shower gel. Lush sells the best products that are 100% vegetarian and good for the environment. The Products are pricey but your paying for quality and helping out small farmers and other organizations.
Shannon D.
91362
ALL TIME FAVORITE BODY WASH OF MY LIFE. Seriously I’m obsessed and just ran out of my small bottle I bought around Christmas time. I honestly hate that this is only a seasonal scent because it’s my favorite and they sell out very quickly. I wish lush would have this as a permanent item because it is that good. Keeps the skin fresh and hydrated. Didn’t break my out and I suffer from bad backne.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Went on a LUSH haul and I picked up this set which had the Ro's argan body conditioner and the Rose shower gel! Super good deal by the way...this gel smells amazing and I'm so sad I only bought the snall size one. I am definitely going to grab the larger size 🛀🏾🌷
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
I stock up on this every season!! I wish this scent was available year round. All of Lush's shower gels are amazing, but this scent takes the cake. It's a little pricey, as all Lush products are, but totally worth the money. Every time I have gifted this product to a friend, they ended up loving it as well!
Amanda Z.
I stock up on this stuff every time it comes out with the holiday collection. It’s my all time favorite body wash by LUSH and I wish it was part of their main line. I love the smell of roses and I combine this with the Ro’s Aragon Body Conditioner and I smell so good afterwards
Rafaela C.
Orlando, FL
I love all products from lush, there is not one that I have a complain about. They are all so natural and smell so good! I just wish their price was lower so I could buy it more often! It still worth every penny when I get to buy it! They are just an incredible brand.
Megan S.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite scents from LUSH! Smells so beautiful, and this shower gel lathers so well. The only con for me is that it contains SLS, which can be a little irritating on my skin but has been ok so far since it only sits on the skin for a few minutes. I still love LUSH shower gels and think they're a great value, they last for so long and you don't need a lot to get a great lather!
Mandy W.
W Hempstead, NY
By far my favorite shower gel! I always smell like roses for a long time after I shower. Unlike a lot of body wash, the scent lingers and I love it. My only complaint is that this is only made during the holiday season unless you want to buy a gift package.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
First things first. The smell is intoxicating. It is amazing. The soap lathers up really nicely. I use probably about a quarter or so size to wash with. I feel nice and clean after using this product. Doesn't dry my body out. A little pricey though.
Tracey Y.
How do you feel about the smell of this product?
Margaret C.
Does this body wash foam up well?
Ammeda a.
Does this foam up?
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Where can u purchase the;🌷Lush rose jam shower jam? I've read all the reviews,n I adore the 🌷🌹⚘ smell. It's very uplifting. The reviews were phenomenal, can anyone please help me?
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Does it smell good? I've heard it doesn't.