BY LUSH #1 in Body Wash

You begged and pleaded with us to bring Rose Jam back for Christmas - and it's here for a limited time! A decadent, lemon-rose shower gel made with vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice and nourishing argan oil, Rose Jam leaves your skin soft, hydrated and sweetly scented. Lovers of our Rose Jam Bubbleroon and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will recognize its gorgeous fragrance. This year, Rose Jam is also available in an innovative solid formula that's packaging-free!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycerine Water (Aqua) Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia) (Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract) Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) (Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Extract) Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Goji Berry Juice (Lycium barbarum) Lactic Acid Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Rose Oil (Rosa damascena) Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Citronellol Coumarin Geraniol *Limonene Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel
  • "I literally wait all year for them to release this body wash and then stock up enough to last until the next holiday season. This body wash smells amazing and the scent lasts forever! It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is great! 100% would recommend. " in 20 reviews
  • "Scent is very nice if you like roses. Stays around all day too. It's very moisturizing with a good foamy lather. Will definitely purchase again" in 15 reviews
  • " very good for dry skin product because it moisturizes the skin in a remarkable way and has a delicious and energizing scent recommend it to family and friends as it is a good investment and would use again like other products is brand already that they are natural and not used in animals" in 3 reviews
Elizabeth M.
An ingredient in this body wash gave me contact dermatitis all over my torso, upper arms and thighs that took weeks to clear up. Not recommended for sensitive skin. Especially if you are AHA sensitive, avoid this product, it contains lactic acid. Huge disappointment. Thin or sensitive skin may not be able to tolerate a chemical exfoliant plus fragrance in the same product. These ingredients together seem like a bad idea to me in general; they could increase sensitivity or cause an allergic reaction with repeated use on non sensitive skin, as exfoliating opens pores and fragrances will eventually irritate them.

Very dubious combination of ingredients if you take them together, in my opinion. The inclusion of an AHA with numerous oils and artificial fragrance, if you know even one Google search of info about ingredients, seems like an obviously poor choice. It makes me question if this is an informed brand or a lifestyle brand. Healthy and wholesome is different from safe and effective. If a product has a dangerous combination of natural ingredients, it is still going to be dangerous. Buyer beware. This product line may have fabulous buzz but I personally think items contain almost every potential allergen known to exist, in combinations that defy logic. Why does a product need four different essential oils? At least two plant extracts, sometimes three or even five AND fragrance? Then throw in one or two AHAs on top of all of that and you have a glut of ingredients when using a larger amount of one would seem more wholesome and simple.

Maybe I fail to understand the science behind these formulas, or this is a cost cutting measure that has been made intended to keep the content all natural with minimal risk. Honestly, I think this brand has made some poor product decisions that violate the message behind Lush, which is unfortunate. Regardless, I have seen many comments on boards where women seem to blame themselves for obvious allergic reactions to Lush products out of brand loyalty. Please, if you have a rash or other adverse reaction to ANY product, please stop using it. It is not a personal weakness to have an allergy. Using this product could damage your skin. Do not take the blame for a product loaded with allergens. You are not crazy. Hives, red welts, and severe acne are not normal reactions to a skin care product. There is an ingredient in the product that is bad for you, and your breakout is your body saying "caution, danger!" Your experience is more valid than a company as campaign.
Jackie H.
Rose Jam is my JAM.

I've been hooked on this body wash scent since it was first demo'd on my hand in the Lush store ! We all know that Lush employees are over zealously nice and attentive to show you their cool new products ! As instructed, pair this up with Ro's Argan Conditioner and you're set! I love how the scent lingers on my pajamas before I go to bed :) MmMmM I could smell this scent forever!

I actually haven't tried using this shower gel on a loofah because I'm wary I'm going to waste some product. Because I've only just used my hands, I don't think I've noticed a huge bubbly lather. I wouldn't suspect so since Lush doesn't use chemicals that would create those crazy bubbles !

I definitely feel clean and moisturized after using this. The only downside to this product is that it is kinda pricey for a shower gel. I only use this as a pick-me-up or when I want to make sure I smell :)

I've gotten the Rose Jam + Ro's Argan Conditioner gift sets to my friends as well !
Jheniel k.
Edgewood
This is the best shower gel at lush. I love this stuff so much, it is very softing and gentle on the skin unlike other shower gels. I hate shower gels that dry my skin out. Sometimes I don't have to put on a lotion after showering when I use this shower gel. Lush sells the best products that are 100% vegetarian and good for the environment. The Products are pricey but your paying for quality and helping out small farmers and other organizations.
Ashleigh M.
This is my favorite shower gel ever! The rose scent is relaxing and sweet. It’s only available during the Christmas season so if you like it, STOCK UP. I was fortunate to get a bottle during Lush’s Boxing Day sale last year and I’m hoarding it because it’s the best ever! It IS a pricey shower gel, but a little product goes a long way, like many Lush products. The only other thing I would note is it doesn’t lather very well.
kierra 🌙.
Muncie, IN
BEST SMELL ON EARTH 🌹 I loveeee rose smells and this one, without a doubt takes the cake. I like that it still smells natural as well. A little bit goes a long way; definitely worth the price. The only downfall is that Lush only offers it seasonally. However, more reason to stock up during the winter! Totally worth a buy, would recommend 10/10. LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel
Molly W.
This is one of my favorite LUSH products! Not only does it smell wonderful, but it's also one of the only shower gels/creams from LUSH that I can actually smell on my skin after I use it. The only downside is that this is a Christmas time exclusive, which is very unfortunate. Please LUSH, start selling this all year round!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
Went on a LUSH haul and I picked up this set which had the Ro's argan body conditioner and the Rose shower gel! Super good deal by the way...this gel smells amazing and I'm so sad I only bought the snall size one. I am definitely going to grab the larger size 🛀🏾🌷
Amanda Z.
I stock up on this stuff every time it comes out with the holiday collection. It’s my all time favorite body wash by LUSH and I wish it was part of their main line. I love the smell of roses and I combine this with the Ro’s Aragon Body Conditioner and I smell so good afterwards
Eugenia L.
Tucson
Lush products are among the best!! The fragrances are amazing! The body wash goes a long way because it's so thick and rick. Can't say enough good. Pricey compared to BBW, or store brands, but otherwise NO comparison! I buy it all the time and would recommend it!
Mandy L.
W Hempstead, NY
By far my favorite shower gel! I always smell like roses for a long time after I shower. Unlike a lot of body wash, the scent lingers and I love it. My only complaint is that this is only made during the holiday season unless you want to buy a gift package.
Tracey Y.
How do you feel about the smell of this product?
Margaret C.
Does this body wash foam up well?
Ammeda a.
Does this foam up?
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Does it smell good? I've heard it doesn't.
Jessica N.
San angelo, TX
Can this body was be used for sensitive skin?