BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Brittany F.
Love the smell of this! At first I really didn't know what it was and it was too sticky on me and then once I washed it off it made me feel so soft!! My boyfriend could not stop smelling me after my shower! It's awesome!
Natasha B.
Belews Creek, NC
This is the best in shower lotion or body conditioner I've ever purchased. I'm not a fan of the rose scent but it leaves my skin feeling and looking flawless. This is a great pair with LUSH Ocean Salt exfoliator. LUSH products all can be a little pricey but so worth it! If I could own the whole store I would and I pretty much have over time!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Game changer oh my goodness this stuff, wow I just cannot get over how good it smells, I have dry skin and I hate putting lotion on after showers because I don’t like the feeling of the stickiness on my hands, body conditioners change my life the full size of this product is expensive but it’s worth every penny because the last so long and is so fantastic do not sleep on body conditioners
Maggie B.
The smell, the smell ❤ This was the first body conditioner I've every heard of and the first I've tried. Did not disappoint! It was so gentle and nourishing for my skin, that I had a friend borrow it, and she loved it too! If you absolutely hate rose smells, this isn't the one for you, but I'm not a huge fan of roses and this was amazing! Not too sweet, not old lady rose, perfect! The feeling it leaves on your body (I like using it on my legs after I shave) is so smooth and silky! Definitely buying the LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner again!
Kimberly F.
North York , ON
I love the smell of this product!! Everyone has been gushing over the holiday snow fairy one and I have to say that the Ro's Argan one is much better. This leaves you smelling like roses. Although this does take extra time with your showering method, it leaves your skin feeling soft. I have gotten many compliments from my boyfriend and my friends saying that I smell like roses! However, the smell and softness does not last a very long time. I don't use regular lotion when using this product because it already does leave my skin feeling soft. But after a few hours, I feel that I need to apply to areas that need moisture
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
Let me just start off with: THIS SCENT IS EVERYTHING. It smells luxurious, like you are sleeping in a bed of roses (and not the old lady kind of roses) This is my all time favorite lush product. It's a super rich leave-in conditioner for your body that left my skin feeling soft for the next few days. Right after rinsing it feels like it does leave a tiny bit of a grease film but it does not bother me at all especially in the winter time when I need the extra moisture. The film doesn't last long after you pat dry with a towel. I sometimes even use this a cream, no rinsing after! and I feel it moisturizes even better. This is a bit pricey, but a little goes along way. I will always repurchase this.
Ekaina W.
I use this as an under eye cream and honestly it does the same job! It's really refreshing and not as heavy so you can potentially get away with wearing it in the day time if you want an extra moisturizing boost.
Kassidy T.
So good!!! Makes my skin feel like a feather. Super soft and leaves a great sent. Lush is great and I suggest all there products. No cons of this product at all. Highly recommend buying this product.
Sidnie S.
This is one of the reasons I will flock to Lush no matter what country I'm in. I am one of those super unlucky people that no matter what I do, no matter what tips and tricks I try, I get super bad razor burn. This body lotion is the only thing that has helped me not to break out after I shave. It has a wonderful smell and is very delicate. I use a small amount all over my legs after I shave and have no razor burn. It's on the pricey side so I try to make it last as much as possible, but it is still worth every penny!
Hayley J.
I love this body conditioner!! It's so easy and quick to use, you just apply it all over in the shower then rinse it off and your skin is left feeling and smelling amazing! It's a great time saver and I especially love to use it before doing my tan at night, it really helps it to go on smoothly and prevents it sticking to any dry patches. I've repurchased this product probably 4 or 5 times, it's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and I think it is completely worth it!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.