BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Stacie A.
Bismarck, ND
This stuff is AWESOME!!!!!!! I cannot live without it. Makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the very few products I can actually use.
Hye M.
I cannot get enough of this product! The smell is just like the Body wash I love, and it leaves my skin super moisturized every time I use it, totally recommend this for anyone who likes natural products, and soft skin. It works!
Kaitlyn K.
Viper, KY
My absolute favorite product from Lush. Getting the benefits of argan while using a brand I know and love. Smells seriously amazing. Price was decent for product.
Judy S.
Gahanna, OH
Smells lovely and makes my skin feel super soft! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little extra moisture any time of year. It's a little pricey, but well worth the splurge!
Nikyla T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I cant tell you how amazing this product is it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft its a really gentle product but the prices are way to high but its worth it the product leaves your skin very hydrated I'm looking forward to buying it again love this product
Rebecca R.
San Antonio, TX
This is shower body conditioner is a dream! It leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smells amazing. I purchased the large tub and it has lasted almost a year! I would absolutely repurchase this product and have recommended it to all my friends! A MUST HAVE!
Katerina T.
ST KILDA, VICTORIA
This is one of my most favorite beauty products in my entire collection (and it's quite an enormous collection). of course, I purchased it at Lush and I'm currently on my 8th container of it, that's how much i love it. I often forget to moisturise after a shower, so this product eliminates the need to remember that, and leaves my skin feeling moisturised and supple after I've showered.
Kati U.
Arroyo Grande
This body conditioner smelled amazing (like roses) and had a very pleasant and light scent. My skin felt extremely moisturized after I got out of the shower.
Lisa B.
Lewisville, TX
OMG! This body conditioner is my favorite bath product ever! I love the Rose scent, but the best part of this product is how it makes your skin feel: so smooth and hydrated. The only con is the price, but I actually think it's worth it.
Amanda U.
Saint Louis, MO
Did not find this at all mouisterizing and my body felt sticky after I was out of the shower. Thought it was overpriced for the lack of moisture it gave. Smell was pleasent.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.