BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...2 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Bella C.
Awesome product! Smells absolutely awesome, and makes your skin so incredibly soft. Definitely recommend.
Alyssa C.
Canyon, TX
Love the scent but I hate all their body conditioners. They always leave a really gross feeling residue after I rinse off.
Stephanie G.
Hyannis, MA
I really like the smell of this, but unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to it. My body broke out in itchy rashes and unfortunately it was right before a big trip, so I spent my entire plane ride and most of the trip feeling miserable. Would not buy again.
Kyleigh C.
New Knoxville, OH
Blah!!! The smell is so overpowering and strong. Gives me a headache without even opening the jar. I always love LUSH body conditioners, and think they always work great. But I couldn't even get past the smell to put it on. Thankfully I got this as a gift, so I just gave it to a friend who loves super floral scents.
Jamie C.
Islip Terrace, NY
Scent was too overpowering. Actually gave me a headache. Broke my skin out badly and left a nasty slippery film on my skin.
I really wanted to like this product. I kept hearing about it on Youtube but unfortunately it did not work for me. It made my skin red and itchy and the scent was overpowering. It was very moisturizing though.
Giselle C.
Rockville , MD
This product is meh. I really wanted to love this product. I love feeling moisturized after the shower so when I saw this in store, I had to try it. I knew it was a cult favorite among lush fans like myself so I figured I'd try it out. The price is steep so I got a sample and good thing I did. I wouldn't have bought it on my own knowing it was like this. It left me feeling sticky. I didn't apply too much because I wanted to be sparing of it given it is so expensive and I wanted to make the sample last. As soon as I got out of the shower and dried off I felt sticky and gross. I hated it. I love lush, and in fact I use there products daily but this was really just a miss for me. It smells good and feels nice on hands but I just couldn't bring myself to like it. Maybe it's a good product but I just really didn't enjoy it.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
This is soooo greasy. I like the smell and was really excited, but I honestly hated this. I've never disliked anything from Lush
haley w.
Lawton Oklahoma
Purchased at: ULTA
I saw a lot of mixed reviews on this product however, I still decided to keep an open mind to it. There's a few things:

- I'm really big on scents and I didn't really like the leafy, basily smell to it. Although reviewers mentioned it would disappear, it lasted for a day or two.
- The treatment itself only worked for a day or two and was instructed to use once a week
- I have thick curly hair and I find that it didn't make my hair smooth as it said it would
- I don't usually blow dry my hair however, I do feel like you need to in order to receive the product's full potential

Overall, I wouldn't purchase this product again and converted into a drug store option.
Jess B.
Nottingham
I really did want to love this product because it would save me so much time after I shower or have a bath. However I just feel really oily and gross after washing it off. My skin does feel soft but slimy and disgusting at the same time. It’s just not my thing so I won’t be re purchasing this
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.