BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Claire O.
Northville, MI
This is by far my favorite LUSH product.  I have tried many bath bombs and shower gels and lotions but this by far tops it all off.  I already have a hard time putting lotion on after I shower, but this product makes it 100x easier because you don't have to.  This body condition is basically lotion that you put on in the shower.  My brother purchased the small version of this for me for christmas.  I use it every day when I am in the shower and it is the last thing that I do before I get out.  The only downside to this product is that it is not very long lasting.  The small version that I got is almost out and I got it 3 weeks ago.  I would purchase the larger version, but I have a hard time spending that much money on something that won't last very long.  Definitely love the effects that it has had on my skin though, so I would purchase again and again.
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
I get horrible dry skin in the winters where I live to the point of receiving prescriptions to help aid it in the past. However, this winter I went without the prescription cremes and went straight to Lush for this wonderful Body Conditioner. You can put it all over or in troubling spots (if you want it to last longer too) and it makes your skin feel so moisturized. It's easy to apply and wash off; with a great smell too! I have never had softer skin in the winter and even now! Using this body conditioner also removes the extra step of moisturizing post shower too which was so nice.

I highly recommend this to anyone experiencing the need for some moisture in their skin any time of the year. I hope they never discontinue this product because I will use it forever!
Krista S.
Lexington
This stuff is worth it's weight in gold. Seriously. I was hesitant to buy it since it's $30 for a 7.9oz tub.  I took a chance and bought it and I'm very glad that I did.

First of all, it smells heavenly----just like the Rose Jam bubbleroon. It has a very silky, emollient texture like if you were to melt King of Skin into a cream form. Just a very small amount goes a long way. After washing my body, I use about a quarter size amount in my hands, rub them together, and smooth over my arms and chest. Then I do this again for my legs and again for my back. Then rinse and pat dry. I've barely made a dent in my tub so I think the product will last quite a while.

The rose fragrance actually lingers and the product contains a ton of oils and butters that leave your body very moisturized (unlike some in-shower moisturizers that leave my skin still dry). A big word to the wise: because of all the butters and oils, make sure to wash your hands before touching your face. I made that mistake and after showering I immediately applied my face cream without washing my hands. I had one of the worst breakouts ever so now I know! Since then, I haven't had a problem.

I thought buying this in-shower moisturizer would be a fun splurge and a nice way to try out a new product but now I think I've found something that I can't live without. Definitely recommend getting it!
Hayley G.
Eugene, OR
I love this product. It is so nice to be able to see something I the shower that will moisturize and help lock moisture in. The smell is amazing ( LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel shares the same scent) I like to use it right after my body and give it as much time to sink in before rinsing off and getting out of the shower. I reccomend letting yourself air dry, if possible, because that keeps the product off your towel. My only issue with this product is that after and hour my skin absorbs ALL of it. I don't necessarily feel like I need more lotion , but it would be nice it the moisture lasted all day.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I recently bought this body conditioner from LUSH and I was a little skeptical because I had never heard of a body conditioner but I ended up really liking it! You use it in the shower after you have taken a shower, lather it on yourself, then wash it off. Only thing I didnt like about it was the consistency was very thin so buying a small jar isnt going to last me long because I feel like I never have enough on. Other than that it was very nice and made me skin feel very smoothe
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Game changer oh my goodness this stuff, wow I just cannot get over how good it smells, I have dry skin and I hate putting lotion on after showers because I don’t like the feeling of the stickiness on my hands, body conditioners change my life the full size of this product is expensive but it’s worth every penny because the last so long and is so fantastic do not sleep on body conditioners
Britt F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I am absolutely obsessed with Lush body conditioners. I love to keep my skin moisturized but on busy mornings when I am trying to quickly shower and get out the door, applying body lotion can be one of the most time consuming processes in my routine. Being able to slather on some body conditioner in the shower and hop out moisturized is a major time saver! The light rose scent is pleasant and a little goes a long way so despite the price, it'll remain a part of my busy morning routine. I only wish there were more scents offered!
Anissa G.
miramar, FL
Omg, I love this , its very moisturizing and smells great!!!! Now the bad part, it very expensive for the amount you receive. To apply over the whole body like I do,uses a large amount of product. I know with all the natural oils it contains, your paying the price. But I will keep on purchasing and using it a couple times a week alternating with my bath and body lotions.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
I love products! And this one smells lovely, but that is not unusual for lash! I have sensitive skin, which means a lot of bath products will dry out, or even burn my skin. Often times I will find myself itching after I use a new product. But I love this stuff! It has the most lovely scent, And it leaves my skin so soft.
Chaney C.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I love how this smells and makes my skin feel when I’m in and out of the shower. I don’t feel the need to apply lotion out of the shower and I feel smooth from the get go without the greasy feeling. I highly recommend. Pretty pricey so I try to make it last. But I love this product regardless.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.