BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Cocco J.
I love this stuff. I put it on right after I put in conditioner and allow it to sit and relax, by the time I wash out my conditioner my skin is flawless.
Ellie A.
Richmond, VA
My fav smell from Lush other than Honey I Washed the Kids - and it leaves me skin so soft! I don’t have to use body butter after showering if I use this.
Kersey B.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product not only smells amazing, it makes your skin feel amazing, too. Definitely recomment using this everyday, you won't even need to use lotion.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
I love love love lush products. I think at some point I've tried to use them all. They smell amazing and they really do keep my body looking it's best
Jeanette L.
It really helped my damaged hair feel soft and rejuvenated I can't explain how grratvthis product is and the justice it has done to my hair . love it !
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Great for dry winter skin. I love this in shower cream, it has a nice relaxing scent to it and locks moisture into the skin without feeling too heavy.
Sondra H.
San Diego, CA
My very fave moisturizer! Layered over the "Rose Jam" body wash its rose smell and super moisturizing ingredients are the perfect treat! I love it!!!!
Caitlin R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a game changer! You put this on in the shower and rinse it off instead of putting on lotion afterwards. Leaves your skin super soft and silky.
Ariadna G.
I can't even begin to describe the love I have for this lotion! The smell is great but it is a bit pricey. However I will most definitely buy it again!
Haylee s.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff. Super hydrating and smells AMAZING. If you have dry skin this is a good product and you don't have to use lotion. I highly recommend
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.