BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...2 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Bianca M.
Wildomar
Such an amazing scent. I have this on subscription. It comes to me once every couple of months and I never get tire of the way it makes my skin feel and smell
Taheti W.
Clinton, MS
If you haven't ever tried Lush you should! Every one of their products are awesome. I received this as a gift and I'm hooked. Their body scrubs are to die for.
arley l.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This product is AMAZING!!! after applying within 10 seconds of washing off my body is super smooth! 100% recommend to people who have dry skin. Smells great!!
Shea R.
Stillwater, OK
This stuff is magic. I hate the feeling of lotion after the shower, but this leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing. It's my all time favorite lush item.
Kati U.
Arroyo Grande
This body conditioner smelled amazing (like roses) and had a very pleasant and light scent. My skin felt extremely moisturized after I got out of the shower.
Chelsea H.
Anything lush is amazing! Well worth the price and never disappoints. Doesn't irritate your skin from all of the chemicals much like other brands of lotion.
I love lush products and this is no exception!! I bought this after a friend recommended it and I was truly impressed. It made my skin so so soft I love it!!
Casey N.
Providence, RI
This makes my skin feel great. I used it for a week and after not using it, I noticed how great it made my skin feel and quickly switched back. Recommended!!
Katie R.
Has a subtle smell to it, not floral or anything. Was different to use in the shower but does help skin retain moisture. Don't rub it off while towel drying.
Eliza R.
One of my favorite LUSH products. The smell is something you have to get used to, but try it! The benefits are so so worth it and it's an incredible product.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.