BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Olivia A.
I really love this product. After using the shower gel I use this and the scent is so nice and it stays after you've taken a shower. It is also very hydrating.
Emily M.
This stuff works fantastic. I love it. I had the travel size and used it all up and bought the full size. Leaves skin feeling moist and soft. Highly recommend
Adrienne M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This stuff is a really good idea and it totally leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Especially after shaving. But it makes the floor of my shower SO SLIPPERY.
Laura O.
Sanford, FL
If you love roses, you have to give this a try! It's perfect for dry winter skin and the scent lasts for hours! It is a bit pricey, but it's worth every penny!
Amanda W.
New Bern, NC
This product is an amazing moisturizer! The scent is intoxicating and lingers throughout the day. I use once or twice a week for moisturized and glowing skin.
Renee H.
Louisville, KY
I have only tried this product in store and with samples. I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel and it has a scent. But it's just too pricey for me😥
Megan E.
The best LUSH product out there. I actually look forward to my monthly visitor so that I can use the product and feel like a beautiful goddess. Must have!!!!!
Bilgen p.
San Diego, CA
This thing smells divine and leaves my body so soft. I love the ease of use and that I dont have to apply anything else afterwards. I will forever repurchase.
Tuba M.
The body conditioner didn't really do much for me. I was told i could get away with not moisturizing after using it, but I still felt like I had to moisturize.
Taheti W.
Clinton, MS
If you haven't ever tried Lush you should! Every one of their products are awesome. I received this as a gift and I'm hooked. Their body scrubs are to die for.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.