BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
jacine a.
i didnt really like the smell of this lotion, but it was so mositurizing for my undereyes. i used it for a good few months (i had a sample). i enjoyed it a lot.
Mari C.
Forest Hills, NY
Anything Lush I love but the texture is fantastic and smells great! Value is pretty good and it's a added must have in my routine. The benefits are long lasting
Becky D.
Evansville, IN
My absolute favorite thing to put on my body!! The scent is amazing.
I love the feel of my skin all day long. Well worth the cost. I use it every time I shower.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I love EVERYTHING about this... the smell, the texture... everything. This is my #1 lush product and will always have a special place in my heart and my shower.
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
I love you scene Roy's Body conditioning because it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth especially after shaving and I could always use it as a shaving cream.
Lauren R.
Greensboro, NC
One of my top picks from Lush (and that's saying something)! Super moisturizing and a pleasure to use. Love that it's in-shower too! Must try! Worth every penny
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
This made me feel amazing. the roses smell made me feel sexy, radiant, fresh and just ah!
i highly recommend this for anyone who wants to make their skin happy.
Bianca M.
Wildomar
Such an amazing scent. I have this on subscription. It comes to me once every couple of months and I never get tire of the way it makes my skin feel and smell
Shea R.
Stillwater, OK
This stuff is magic. I hate the feeling of lotion after the shower, but this leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing. It's my all time favorite lush item.
Adrienne M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This stuff is a really good idea and it totally leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Especially after shaving. But it makes the floor of my shower SO SLIPPERY.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.