BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Mashaka W.
Clearwater, FL
Best stuff ever. I call this lazy woman's moisturizer. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturizer. Not harsh on the skin at all. The only con is that it is not a lot is product.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite product ever. Smells so intoxicating. Light floral. Makes your skin so soft. I like this most of all because it makes my day routine easier. I use it in the shower.
Julia L.
Montville, NJ
This is by far my favorite product ever! I tried this while on vacation in Spain a few years ago and haven't stopped buying it since! When you use this and then you sweat, you actually smell like roses :)
Betty P.
Antelope, CA
If you like the smell of roses you will like the smell of this. Apply on wet skin after shower but before drying off. Neat alternative to ordinary lotion. Leaves my skin soft and smells nice. Must try!
Amanda U.
Saint Louis, MO
Did not find this at all mouisterizing and my body felt sticky after I was out of the shower. Thought it was overpriced for the lack of moisture it gave. Smell was pleasent.
Samantha R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love love love this body conditioner. The smell is sweet but subtle. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth! It is a little bit pricey but it's vegan so it's so good for your skin. Highly recommend it
Jasiri C.
I LOVE this. I always buy this product. It keeps my skin hydrated and smelling so argan oil and roses. I pretty much love everything lush but this is one of my top favorites.
yvette m.
Denver, CO
I love this body conditioner. I live in a very dry climate so it keeps my skin soft and moisturized through winter. It smells amazing and lasts a few months. It is very thick and not tested on animals!
Christina M.
Bayonne, NJ
I use this when my skin is super dry or I just want to treat myself. My skin feels amazingly soft and hydrated after using this product. The feeling lasts for most of the day. The smell is divine.
Jack C.
Baldwinsville, NY
Lush cosmetics has wonderful products that I have never been dissatisfied with. This body conditioner makes me feel refreshed and my skin feel great. It makes my skin feel soft and smells wonderful
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.