BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Jasiri C.
I LOVE this. I always buy this product. It keeps my skin hydrated and smelling so argan oil and roses. I pretty much love everything lush but this is one of my top favorites.
Samantha R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love love love this body conditioner. The smell is sweet but subtle. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth! It is a little bit pricey but it's vegan so it's so good for your skin. Highly recommend it
yvette m.
Denver, CO
I love this body conditioner. I live in a very dry climate so it keeps my skin soft and moisturized through winter. It smells amazing and lasts a few months. It is very thick and not tested on animals!
Amanda U.
Saint Louis, MO
Did not find this at all mouisterizing and my body felt sticky after I was out of the shower. Thought it was overpriced for the lack of moisture it gave. Smell was pleasent.
Jack C.
Baldwinsville, NY
Lush cosmetics has wonderful products that I have never been dissatisfied with. This body conditioner makes me feel refreshed and my skin feel great. It makes my skin feel soft and smells wonderful
Christina M.
Bayonne, NJ
I use this when my skin is super dry or I just want to treat myself. My skin feels amazingly soft and hydrated after using this product. The feeling lasts for most of the day. The smell is divine.
Lexi M.
Parma
Love love love the body conditioner, I like the smell and the way it made my body feel so moisturized. Definitely felt a difference in my skin concerning long term affects.
Miranda T.
North Charleston, SC
I bought this for my husband because he has severe eczema. It works really well, but just like every other Lush product, the fragrance is really strong and feminine. So he uses it before bed now.
Celine B.
Tujunga, CA
Imagine a product like hair conditioner, for your skin! this product is amazing and leaves my hands and body perfectly moisturized without feeling greasy at all. this product also smells amazing
Katherine W.
Temecula, CA
Smells Amazing!Can make shower slippery, so I use it as a moisturizer instead. After showering but while still wet ,I rub a bit into my skin.Great moisture and terrific scent all day!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.