BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Jorden S.
San Antonio, TX
My husband got this body condition for me as a gift and it has become my absolute favorite! The smell is amazing and it is not oily and slimy like many other lotion brands. I will definitely be buying it again.
Melonie L.
Medina, OH
I have really sensitive skin and this company works magically for my skin. I will say Lush is a pricey place, but you get really good quality and I never had an issues with their company I love it so much!!
Maggie P.
I love love love love this body conditioner. It's easy to apply and easy to rinse off. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smoothr than a baby. I've bought this twice and will definitely purchase it again.
Halima C.
This stuff is magical. My boyfriend and i went to the beach and our skin felt so dry after, but when we used this our skin felt so soft and smooth it was wonderful. This body conditioner also smells amazing
Mashaka W.
Clearwater, FL
Best stuff ever. I call this lazy woman's moisturizer. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturizer. Not harsh on the skin at all. The only con is that it is not a lot is product.
Kate J.
Omaha, NE
I love the fresh smell, the quality of ingredients and the fact that it does an amazing job moisturizing. I use it every few days or when i need a boost of moisture to my skin!
Homa A.
I used this product during pregnancy and it really helped me with prevention of stretch marks. I felt that it was very moisturizing and it felt beneficial to my skin considering the natural ingredients.
Julia L.
Montville, NJ
This is by far my favorite product ever! I tried this while on vacation in Spain a few years ago and haven't stopped buying it since! When you use this and then you sweat, you actually smell like roses :)
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite product ever. Smells so intoxicating. Light floral. Makes your skin so soft. I like this most of all because it makes my day routine easier. I use it in the shower.
Betty P.
Antelope, CA
If you like the smell of roses you will like the smell of this. Apply on wet skin after shower but before drying off. Neat alternative to ordinary lotion. Leaves my skin soft and smells nice. Must try!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.