BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Hannah J.
Roanoke, VA
This product is absolutely my favorite from Lush! It is so easy to use! You just put it on in the shower and you skin is so soft the rest of the day. I use this product every day; I'm in love! I give it a 5/5.
Elizabeth N.
Philadelphia, PA
My absolute favorite Lush product. It smells AMAZING and makes your skin incredibly smooth. It's expensive but definitely worth the money! I would give it 6 stars if I could!
Kelsey L.
Eagle River, AK
I recently became addicted to all of the rose scented products from Lush. Lush body conditioners are amazing quality. Ro's Argan is the best scent, especially after a bath or shower.
Baljit N.
Love, love, love the smell. Use it in the shower. Convenient. A bit on the spendy side but I love the smell and leaves my skin soft. I don't need to use any additional lotion. I would definitely buy this again.
Tanya Z.
Great smell, and luxurious feel. This is like a body wash and lotion in one. It's very gentle on your skin. I use it about twice a week. One down side is the slightly greasy feel to it after you wash it off.
Mary S.
Penfield, NY
It smells just like roses. After using this for a few weeks, I went back to Lush to get everything else that they used this scent in. I use it after I shave and it leaves my legs feeling so soft and smooth!
Halima C.
This stuff is magical. My boyfriend and i went to the beach and our skin felt so dry after, but when we used this our skin felt so soft and smooth it was wonderful. This body conditioner also smells amazing
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I never knew I could love a rose scent so much! It has such a feminine smell without being too sweet or too mature smelling. I love using this in the winter to keep my skin smooth.
Jorden S.
San Antonio, TX
My husband got this body condition for me as a gift and it has become my absolute favorite! The smell is amazing and it is not oily and slimy like many other lotion brands. I will definitely be buying it again.
Bridget C.
Moline, IL
This is my favorite! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean (even though this is not a soap, it is a conditioner! So use soap first!) the smell is amazing!!! I could just bathe in this always! Love it!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.