BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Faith P.
Monroeville, PA
This product makes your skin insanely soft afterwards. The directions tell you to put it on and leave it on but I put it on in the shower and then rise it off because of its residue. Smells amazing and it's really an awesome product!
Layla s.
If you like rose scented things this is perfect for you. it is exactly what it says. a skin conditionor. if you exfoliate your skin with their dark Angels charcoal scrub d then use this your skin is left feeling soft and amazing.
Lisa M.
Seattle, WA
Oh man, this is the most lovely body conditioner ever! It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I have sensitive skin that dries out so fast in summer, and this saves me!
Ily S.
This stuff is amazing it's like a hair conditioner but it's for your body so it leaves your body smooth after getting out of the shower! No need to apply moisturizer after!
Hannah G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I am obsessed with the smell of this. I use it as a regular lotion and don't wash it off as Lush recommends, however it's not too much moisture. I find it makes my skin the softest it's ever been!
Jessica D.
This sfuff smells like a dream! The argan oil that is in this product makes my skin feel so soft. When my skin feels dry I can't help but put this on to quench my skin's thirst for some hydration.
Jeannette C.
I love LUSH and everything they are about! This product is no exemption. Leaves skin feeling silky soft without reaidue, and smells amazing.the best part about lush is that everything is natural. I know what every ingredient is!!
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and it really makes your skin soft and hydrated. I love it. It's good for the environment and animals as well. I bought it from my local lush store in Macy's. I would highly recommend.
Danielle S.
Addison, IL
I'm huge on body lotion as I hate the feeling of dry skin. This product delivers exactly what I want! Soft, smooth, and most importantly, moisturized, skin!!! It's an absolute must for the winter and a total plus for the summer!
Ashlee L.
Waltham, MA
Smells like heaven, and keeps your skin soft and supple. This is a must have for those of you who don't like putting on moisturizer after getting out of the shower.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.