BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Layla s.
If you like rose scented things this is perfect for you. it is exactly what it says. a skin conditionor. if you exfoliate your skin with their dark Angels charcoal scrub d then use this your skin is left feeling soft and amazing.
Jessica D.
This sfuff smells like a dream! The argan oil that is in this product makes my skin feel so soft. When my skin feels dry I can't help but put this on to quench my skin's thirst for some hydration.
Lisa M.
Seattle, WA
Oh man, this is the most lovely body conditioner ever! It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I have sensitive skin that dries out so fast in summer, and this saves me!
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and it really makes your skin soft and hydrated. I love it. It's good for the environment and animals as well. I bought it from my local lush store in Macy's. I would highly recommend.
Angel B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have loved and used lush for years,this is my favorite lotion to use after a shower,it really hydrates your skin,the smell is awesome, floral but a light powdery scent trails after it,I always get compliments when I wear this
Danielle S.
Addison, IL
I'm huge on body lotion as I hate the feeling of dry skin. This product delivers exactly what I want! Soft, smooth, and most importantly, moisturized, skin!!! It's an absolute must for the winter and a total plus for the summer!
Jeanette R.
Hawthorne, CA
The "Rose Jam" is one of my favorite scents by Lush. Super moisturizing! Leaves a bit of a sticky feeling, but it eventually seeps into the skin. The scent lingers all day as well. It's one of the products I always keep on hand.
Heather G.
Staunton, IL
My best friend bought this and let me try it when we took a trip up to Chicago. I loved this!! I plan on ordering some of my own online. Love that it's organic and all natural. The smell and consistency is absolutely amazing.
Kelly L.
Kansas City, MO
This is an OK product. The smell is divine, but I'm not very impressed with the moisturizing capabilities. The fragrance doesn't last on my skin. It is gentle on skin though. I won't repurchase.
Ashlee L.
Waltham, MA
Smells like heaven, and keeps your skin soft and supple. This is a must have for those of you who don't like putting on moisturizer after getting out of the shower.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.