BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Jacquelyn C.
Ventura, CA
I got this originally as a gift and absolutely fell in love with it! It can replace lotion and I love how smooth my skin feels afterwards. I always go to lush now to get this!
Adelaide S.
Orlando, FL
I know what your thinking. A body conditioner? But don't knock it until you try it! This product is amazing! Yes, a little more pricey but definitely worth while! I personally skip my entire moisturizing process when I use this product
Stephanie C.
This smells amazing and the fact that it's natrual and vegan is a huge perk. Your skin does feel amazing and silky after using it. It is rather pricey but it's a very luxurious type of body conditioner and I would definitely buy again!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the smell. I love the feeling it left in my body, but I got a rash and didn't think it was this product until I used it again. Yep confirmed my skin didn't agree with it.
Yoceline F.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell of this it's also very gentle and moisturizing although it is pretty pricey but if you like to treat yourself once in a while this is very good I recommend it
laura w.
Wilsonville, OR
I wish I liked the scent better- it is definitely divisive I think. If it were a bit thicker, I may feel like it's more effective... but since the point is that it's rinsable, I suppose it serves that purpose. I keep buying it anyway!
Hannah G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I am obsessed with the smell of this. I use it as a regular lotion and don't wash it off as Lush recommends, however it's not too much moisture. I find it makes my skin the softest it's ever been!
Lisa M.
Seattle, WA
Oh man, this is the most lovely body conditioner ever! It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I have sensitive skin that dries out so fast in summer, and this saves me!
Ily S.
This stuff is amazing it's like a hair conditioner but it's for your body so it leaves your body smooth after getting out of the shower! No need to apply moisturizer after!
Jeannette C.
I love LUSH and everything they are about! This product is no exemption. Leaves skin feeling silky soft without reaidue, and smells amazing.the best part about lush is that everything is natural. I know what every ingredient is!!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.