BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will change your life! I honestly use this whenever I get out of the shower. You can either put it on while your skin is still wet, and then rinse it off, or sometimes I just put it on when my skin is dry. I have super dry skin and it makes my skin feel moisturized, and smelling amazing, as well as soft. The first time I tried it was when I got it as a gift for my mom and I ended up using some because I fell in love with it. Seriously, the smell is amazing!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is now one of my LUSH favorites!  I'm a huge sucker for floral scents, so if you're like me you're gonna love it.  You use the conditioner right after showering and lightly pat dry, you don't even need to use any lotion afterward because it leaves your skin feeling amazingly smooth and hydrated.  The only con to this product is it costs more than the other lotions/conditioners, but I certainly do not regret spending the money and plan to repurchase in the future!
Mikayla L.
Ogdensburg, NY
This product is honestly one of my holy grails! I've already been through three tubs, and need to go out and buy my fourth ASAP. You can immediately see and feel the difference after using this moisturiser! the innovative idea of using it in the shower increases its convenience and, for me, removed the feeling of dread I would normally have associated with moisturising every night.
Ally D.
This product is so weird but I loveeee it! I hate putting lotion on (I think it's weirdly tedious) so the fact that I can washing, and lotion at the same time and place I love. You put it on in the shower, rinse it off and towel dry. I'll admit it feels a little bit waxy on the skin but also deeply hydrating at the same time? Once you start to dry the lotion loses its waxy feel and just makes your skin so soft and the amazing scent lasts for so long!
Peaches J.
New York
If you want to treat yo’self GET THIS GIRL 😻 the smell is EVERYTHINGGG. You feel like a million bucks. The smell lingers on your skin all day and you feel like a garden, which you ARE hunnie so this is perfect. It smells romantic, girly, classy, feminine, womanly. It’s a great mix of both. I wouldn’t say it smells fruity, it’s more floral. There is no sugar smell. It’s very beautiful. And moisturizes well. I put a little on the main areas to save :)
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
I really like the concept of this. I usually get really lazy to moisturize after a shower, like i just want to dry myself off and get into bed. It works pretty well, it’s pretty nourishing. I would recommend this to all my lazy guys and gals out there, because it really does cut down on my body skincare routine.
Dominique C.
So I received this as a gift, and at first thought, it was kind of weird as I had never heard of such a thing, but let me tell you I was so wrong. This stuff is absolutely amazing!!!! It did feel a little weird at first while I had it on my skin, but after rinsing it off and drying off after the shower my skin has never felt so soft. The amazing smell is just an added bonus. This helped me find my new love of body conditioners.
Abigail W.
Nashville, TN
This has seriously changed my life. No longer do I have to worry about getting out of the shower into the freezing cold and trying to apply lotion while my legs are prickling. This in shower moisturizer is AMAZING and it smells fabulous. If I could make the whole WORLD smell like Ro's then I would. I will definitely be buying over and over again, amen.
Merry W.
Oh man. I want to dive into a pool of this stuff. The Rose scent is sugary sweet and the product is butter and thick. It does not compare to any body butter I've used before. I would recommend but I sort of want to keep this all for myself!
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
This product was a HUGE disappointment. I love the feel and smell of the product, but to be honest it just doesn't deliver for my dry skin. It doesn't give my skin the moisturizing that it needs. Often I would put this product on in the shower and then have to reapply a different moisturizer to keep my skin from feeling itchy. Could work as a summertime moisturizer, but for the price tag, I would never use it for that.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.