BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Erin O.
Love it! Keeps my skin really smooth and you use it in the shower! So convenient. I got it at my local LUSH store and the scent is beautiful. Very similar to the Rose Jam shower gel that comes out around the holidays. Would definitely recommend.
Hailie S.
Evans City, PA
I wish I could give this product 6 stars! It's feels so AMAZING on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it's so nice to have a natural product leave my skin so amazing smooth and luxurious! I love the smell of rosés and the way it leaves my face!
Ava A.
Columbia, SC
Amazing body conditioner. Lush has the most amazing body products! This product lives your skin so smooth and conditioned. And it doesn't have an overwhelming smell, which is great!
Cassie S.
Allston, MA
This is my all time favorite body lotion from anywhere. I have become obsessed with the smell. Only downfall is that it is pretty pricey. Doesn't matter because I have to have it .
Courtney O.
Mount Orab , OH
I have dry skin and eczema and this is a miracle worker! My skin feels so uncomfortable right after a shower but with this I don't even need lotion after a shower or bath. It feels amazing and doesn't make me feel greasy
AMADONNA M.
Absolutely love the way my skin feels after using this product!! The scent is subtle enough not to interfere with my perfume sensitivity, and this leaves your skin feeling hydrated and baby smooth for hours!
This product is lovely, it smells amazing. I first experienced it in the 'Rosie' gift set. It's kind of like a hair conditioner you leave it on for a few minutes and then you wash it off. I later went back and bought a bigger tub of it.
Mandy H.
Herndon, VA
I know this is just supposed to be a body conditioner, but I use it like normal lotion. Smells AMAZING and makes my skin so unbelievably soft. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
Clarissa G.
Moore, OK
Lush products are the best and they are more natural and hand made! This body conditioner is great in the shower after using a body scrub. Your skin will bo so soft and glowing!
Faith P.
Monroeville, PA
This product makes your skin insanely soft afterwards. The directions tell you to put it on and leave it on but I put it on in the shower and then rise it off because of its residue. Smells amazing and it's really an awesome product!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.