BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...3 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Carrie L.
Fuquay Varina, Nc
One of my favorite Lush products! The price might seem ridiculous, but a little of this goes a long way. Rub it on your skin in the shower when you put on your hair conditioner, let it sit, then rinse. Your skin will smell like a rose and you won't need lotion!
Miriam C.
Arlington , VA
Got this as a sample. I really loved how it made my skin feel. The scent is incredibly strong so if you don't like it it will bother you. Sadly too pricey to purchase.
SaraAnn B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Oh my goodness. This stuff is amazing. I just wish I could afford it! It makes your skin feel like you have just put on lotion in the shower. It also smells fantastic!
Laurie F.
Bonney Lake, WA
I recently discovered Lush products and I am in love! All of their products are amazing and all natural but Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is to die for! It smells amazing and will leave your skin super soft! It is worth the price and I will definitely repurchase!
Emma P.
boca raton, fl
The Lush body conditioner are easily the most genius products that Lush offers. The body conditioner is an in shower lotion. The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner smells nice and cinnamon-y to me.
Emily G.
Dudley, MA
This product worked extremely well in my opinion. The scent lasted a very long time and it left my skin feeling silky smooth. It isn't too pricey and it's actually quite affordable in my opinion. I would definitely recommend this product to those with dry skin.
Erika G.
Frankfort, KY
Such a great moisturizing product! In the summer when you are out in the sun or in the boat I love having soft smooth skin and this does the trick. You can use it to shave your legs or just as an everyday moisturizer. Best part is you can use it in the shower!
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
Smells like roses and melts into wet skin. It is a great gift but pricey to use every day. However, it is locally handmade in recyclable containers so the green aspect does appeal to my eco friendly side. Cruelty free too!
Jackie W.
Ramona, CA
This is probably my favorite Lush product! I love the smell and goes well with the body bar they have (similar scent) Its a bit pricey but a little goes a long way!!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Love this! I have dry skin and this body conditioner makes me feel all sorts of moisturized! The fragrance is great and it lasts a long time. So worth it for the price!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.