BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Paige K.
Jacksonville , FL
This is my favorite lotion of all time! I can't tell you how many tubs of this i have gone through! It smells amazing and it makes your skin so smooth and moisturized. I can't recommend this enough.
Nikyla T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I cant tell you how amazing this product is it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft its a really gentle product but the prices are way to high but its worth it the product leaves your skin very hydrated I'm looking forward to buying it again love this product
SaraAnn B.
Mechanicsville, VA
Oh my goodness. This stuff is amazing. I just wish I could afford it! It makes your skin feel like you have just put on lotion in the shower. It also smells fantastic!
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
This is hands down one of my favorite, no it is my favorite body moisturizer/lotion. it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft and i love it. there is nothing bad to say about this product and i would definitely buy it again
Rachel T.
Feels really soft on the skin! It does cause a little bit of slipperiness, just be really careful! But feels so smooth on the skin, and my skin feels so much better after!
patricia m.
This is a must have I my daily routine. It is worth every penny the scent layers well with the Rose Jam shower gel. The smell is the perfect sweet and floral combination.
Miriam C.
Arlington , VA
Got this as a sample. I really loved how it made my skin feel. The scent is incredibly strong so if you don't like it it will bother you. Sadly too pricey to purchase.
Carrie L.
Fuquay Varina, Nc
One of my favorite Lush products! The price might seem ridiculous, but a little of this goes a long way. Rub it on your skin in the shower when you put on your hair conditioner, let it sit, then rinse. Your skin will smell like a rose and you won't need lotion!
Laurie F.
Bonney Lake, WA
I recently discovered Lush products and I am in love! All of their products are amazing and all natural but Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is to die for! It smells amazing and will leave your skin super soft! It is worth the price and I will definitely repurchase!
Emma P.
boca raton, fl
The Lush body conditioner are easily the most genius products that Lush offers. The body conditioner is an in shower lotion. The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner smells nice and cinnamon-y to me.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.