BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Lelauni S.
OK. As a girl who has dry skin in general, this, and I repeat is great. It's super gentle and moisturizing without revealing the true dry monster I am underneath. It smells GREAT, a little pricey,but, I believe it's organic,so, it's well worth it! Recommend for sure.
Rebecca S.
El Dorado, AR
I'm in love with this product! I like a lot of lush products but this is one of my favorites. I use it once or twice a week and it truly feels like a conditioner on my skin leaving it smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Amy T.
Bridgewater, NJ
This stuff smells amazing!! It is easy to use and perfect for those that are lazy to apply lotion after a shower. It has a nice scent and gentle to the skin and the scent lasts long. I would recommend this to friends and family and would definitely repurchase again.
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
This is one of my new faves! I use it on my legs after I shave and they are so soft! The Rose smell is amazing! While your in the shower you tube it on after you have cleansed your body , let it set for minute them rinse it off.
Audreanna B.
Farmersville, TX
This is my absolute favorite at Lush! It smells fantastic and does wonders for your skin! The scent last forever even up until late the next day! It's not oily and is perfect for dry winter skin!
Lissan W.
Everett , WA
This stuff is divine! It makes my skin so soft and smells so good. I use it after every bath. The only con is the size of the product. I wish I had a gallon size container! It is worth every penny. I have bought this several times.
Katherine S.
Morro Bay
This Stuff Is amazing.
It smells so good, very rosy. I can always tell the difference when I don't use it to when I do. I also use it as a lotion sometimes and it can take the place of purfume.
Sky G.
Lakewood, CO
I'm going to be really real, this product is AMAZING for after you shave!! It smells like roses and it makes your skin feel like SILK!!! I personally think it's a little bit expensive but I would absolutely recommend this product!
Gillian N.
Lowell, MA
This is my absolute favorite scent from Lush! This lotion is so thick and creamy-it can be rinsed but I use a tiny bit on my body and smell dreamy for hours! I have also used on calloused heals as an overnight treatment and it worked in one night! Soft, smooth feet!
Paige K.
Jacksonville , FL
This is my favorite lotion of all time! I can't tell you how many tubs of this i have gone through! It smells amazing and it makes your skin so smooth and moisturized. I can't recommend this enough.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.